Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62238 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #300 on: December 26, 2012, 10:00:38 PM »
"I millionaire! You hater!"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: December 26, 2012, 10:14:02 PM »
Head of peace.

head is so huge in that pic, it almost looks like it got shoped.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: December 26, 2012, 10:17:33 PM »
Wong just inked an endorsement deal with Coppertone to recreate their famous "Coppertone Girl" ads

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #303 on: December 26, 2012, 10:38:08 PM »
A lot can be said of a person who is unable to laugh things off.

He has a great build but watching him repeatedly shoot himself in the foot here is painful.  Dead sisters, millionaire status, obscenity filled meltdowns.  Not the way to get ahead.

And I'm not trying to pick on the guy but he appeared to be selling magic rocks in that video?  I didn't watch the whole thing.  I have difficulty watching someone trying to sell me a magic rock.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #304 on: December 26, 2012, 10:50:37 PM »
He has a great build but watching him repeatedly shoot himself in the foot here is painful.  Dead sisters, millionaire status, obscenity filled meltdowns.  Not the way to get ahead.

And I'm not trying to pick on the guy but he appeared to be selling magic rocks in that video?  I didn't watch the whole thing.  I have difficulty watching someone trying to sell me a magic rock.

Come on, Tapeworm, what do you expect from a guy who has a head shaped like a lego person? He is probably very mad at the world.

X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #305 on: December 26, 2012, 10:58:30 PM »
Come on, Tapeworm, what do you expect from a guy who has a head shaped like a lego person? He is probably very mad at the world.

I'm sure the magic rock sales are going gangbusters for him.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #306 on: December 26, 2012, 11:01:29 PM »
I'm sure the magic rock sales are going gangbusters for him.

what is this video you speak of?
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #307 on: December 26, 2012, 11:05:24 PM »
what is this video you speak of?

Wong Hong in the Studio, dwarfing everyone, Great Team Quest-shirt!

Let me know if it's as awesome as it sounds and I'll save up for one.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: December 26, 2012, 11:10:51 PM »
He has a great build but watching him repeatedly shoot himself in the foot here is painful.  Dead sisters, millionaire status, obscenity filled meltdowns.  Not the way to get ahead.

And I'm not trying to pick on the guy but he appeared to be selling magic rocks in that video?  I didn't watch the whole thing.  I have difficulty watching someone trying to sell me a magic rock.
maybe he injected steroids and hgh into these rocks, so now they re magical.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #309 on: December 26, 2012, 11:15:55 PM »
 :-X

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #310 on: December 26, 2012, 11:21:45 PM »
:-X

lol...gay 4 pay can be incredibly lucrative....wong is reaping the benefits of the very wealthy asian schmoe market....

word of advice wong...don't come on here gloating about being a millionaire.  you come across as shallow and superficial...

and to think that dirty-money was made spreading your asian butt cheeks to a bunch of filthy-rich-micro-penis-asian-bankers-..wow.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #311 on: December 26, 2012, 11:30:51 PM »
I think I know why Wong Hong has that Huge Head.I once flew to China and when we landed at the airport it was in the middle of a dark overgrown marshland and seemed to have radiation coming off the ground!We soon realised the captain had spelled Hong Kong wrong on his flight planner and we had actually landed on Wong Hong's head.

2 passengers who were in the plane restrooms got stuck, as their heads had rapidly expanded and needed to be removed by the local Wong Hong fire service before we could take off and leave that shithole.

Word around the campfire is that Wong Hong's mother was hit directly in the face by the Hiroshima bomb but survived due to a 10 foot cranium thickness, the resulting radiation led to further skull growth in her unborn child.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: December 26, 2012, 11:44:51 PM »
Big Wong! - your physique looks awesome. All the best for 2013! I have said it before, if you can get to 110kg, and as in condition, you will be fing impressive.

Regarding the tri, whats your view on getting something injectable in it like PMA to balance it out? A number of other guys have done the same thing - look at Ruhl after his pec tear for example.

Regarding everyone commenting on your head, I think you explained before about it, but for the record, can you explain is it naturally big, caused by GH , or just a "flat face" effect to make it look big? Can you get any haircut to make it look more in proportion?

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #313 on: December 27, 2012, 12:06:14 AM »
Big Wong! - your physique looks awesome. All the best for 2013! I have said it before, if you can get to 110kg, and as in condition, you will be fing impressive.

Regarding the tri, whats your view on getting something injectable in it like PMA to balance it out? A number of other guys have done the same thing - look at Ruhl after his pec tear for example.

Regarding everyone commenting on your head, I think you explained before about it, but for the record, can you explain is it naturally big, caused by GH , or just a "flat face" effect to make it look big? Can you get any haircut to make it look more in proportion?

Very encouraging post.  Just for the record, Wong is quite self conscious  about the size of his head.  Many here believe it is gh.

In my opinion the extreme size  of Wong's melon is excentuated by a combination of factors: flat pan face, Asian block head genetics and gh....yes it is a serious impediment...

I now understand why Wong is so hell-bent on widening his shoulders -to offset that gargantuan granite head.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: December 27, 2012, 12:17:52 AM »
Very encouraging post.  Just for the record, Wong is quite self conscious  about the size of his head.  Many here believe it is gh.

In my opinion the extreme size  of Wong's melon is excentuated by a combination of factors: flat pan face, Asian block head genetics and gh....yes it is a serious impediment...

I now understand why Wong is so hell-bent on widening his shoulders -to offset that gargantuan granite head.

Tbombz head V Wongs head. I think the judges will favor a block over egg.

No synthol allowed.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: December 27, 2012, 12:27:25 AM »
Very encouraging post.  Just for the record, Wong is quite self conscious  about the size of his head.  Many here believe it is gh.

In my opinion the extreme size  of Wong's melon is excentuated by a combination of factors: flat pan face, Asian block head genetics and gh....yes it is a serious impediment...

There's always Team Noggin. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #316 on: December 27, 2012, 12:29:21 AM »

Ruhl never looked the same after his pec tear...

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #317 on: December 27, 2012, 12:38:04 AM »
There's always Team Noggin. 

lol...do you know Tony Doherty?

whitewidow

« Reply #318 on: December 27, 2012, 04:15:21 AM »
I agree wong should keep competing if he is winning shows. I think his body looks like it is mutated by using heavy AAS and at least 20IU's of HGH a day. I never talked shit about wong till he started talking shit about peoples family and wishing them death and talking about fucing their mom and if she was dead the their sister! just not professional! No top Pro would be bothered by the haters like that except unprofessional ones.

I think wong haas a physique similar to erik bui! The problem with wong is he is not strong at all! Erik Bui actually did some powerlifting! I know you can lift light weights and you can still achieve a grat physique if you are using heavy AAS and HGH/slin like wong does. But even o n all those drugs wong cannot even bench 315lbs for 8 reps! No way in hell!

I think it is weird he shows up on getbig right after he wins a show if just to say "look at me" I won! This guy is not a daily poster here! wich makes me suspicious about his motives of posting this thread! he just talks about how he is winning shows and is now a millionaire! he also took it a step further and acted like a very unprofessional athlete scooping down to the same level his haters scoop too! I have no problem with his physique but I doi still call him out as all drugs and no original muscle base or strength base! I believe him to lift girl weights. Nothing wrong with that if it works for him but guys who usually lift like that at any point with the use of that ind of drug stack can lift pretty heavy weights! But not wong! No way!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: December 27, 2012, 04:21:37 AM »
This slanty eyed c unt wished peoples daughters dead? Thats fucking low even for an asian

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #320 on: December 27, 2012, 05:55:41 AM »
I agree wong should keep competing if he is winning shows. I think his body looks like it is mutated by using heavy AAS and at least 20IU's of HGH a day. I never talked shit about wong till he started talking shit about peoples family and wishing them death and talking about fucing their mom and if she was dead the their sister! just not professional! No top Pro would be bothered by the haters like that except unprofessional ones.

I think wong haas a physique similar to erik bui! The problem with wong is he is not strong at all! Erik Bui actually did some powerlifting! I know you can lift light weights and you can still achieve a grat physique if you are using heavy AAS and HGH/slin like wong does. But even o n all those drugs wong cannot even bench 315lbs for 8 reps! No way in hell!

I think it is weird he shows up on getbig right after he wins a show if just to say "look at me" I won! This guy is not a daily poster here! wich makes me suspicious about his motives of posting this thread! he just talks about how he is winning shows and is now a millionaire! he also took it a step further and acted like a very unprofessional athlete scooping down to the same level his haters scoop too! I have no problem with his physique but I doi still call him out as all drugs and no original muscle base or strength base! I believe him to lift girl weights. Nothing wrong with that if it works for him but guys who usually lift like that at any point with the use of that ind of drug stack can lift pretty heavy weights! But not wong! No way!
\
1ST TIME HE HAS POSTED WITH WORDS FOR THE HATERZ,,,USUALLY HIS THREADS ARE EASY GOING AND COMPLIMENTARY,,,,

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #321 on: December 27, 2012, 06:36:12 AM »
Wong just inked an endorsement deal with Coppertone to recreate their famous "Coppertone Girl" ads

Clever....
O

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #322 on: December 27, 2012, 06:44:20 AM »
I just love the haters hahaha

"miss China" looks brutal HAHAHAH

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #323 on: December 27, 2012, 06:54:20 AM »
Wong, time to break out your multiple accounts and start cussing getbigger's moms, mirrionaire stylee!
O

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #324 on: December 27, 2012, 07:14:09 AM »
Enough Bullshit - Get the Facts Straight  8)

BIG HONG LIKES DONG,,,HE SLEEPs WITH TRANNIES IN  HONG KONG,,,
HE CALLS HIMSELF "ASIANSENSATION" BUT HE'S NOTHING BUT A WEIRD MUTATION!
HE WANTS TAKE THE O' by STROM, BUT HE's JUST A BIG HEADED WORM.