Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 282658 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2050 on: July 03, 2013, 12:49:28 PM »
The funny is that wether he stays or leave, lakers are not a contender for a chip for a long, long time. Kobe is toast, gasoft softer than ever and not caring anymore... howard will never improve, turn into a leader... they just want him so people keeps injecting money in the franchise and products... All of this is a complete joke. It s about time the economic collapse happen so all these stupidities stop. These morons are way overpaid, and the more they re paid, the less they produce / are interesting to watch.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2051 on: July 03, 2013, 12:50:29 PM »
They funny is that wether he stays or leave, lakers are not a contender for a chip for a long, long time. Kobe is toast, gasoft softer than ever and not caring anymore... howard will never improve... All of this is a complete joke. It s about time the economic collapse happen so all these stupidities stop. These morons are way overpaid, and the more they re paid, the less they produce / are interesting to watch. 

QUOTED FOR MOTHA FUCKING TRUTH

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2052 on: July 03, 2013, 12:51:51 PM »
 Dwight is a fag   always dressing in drag and trying to be a female 

Now the Lakers want to give this drag queen clown his own fucking TV show?!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2053 on: July 03, 2013, 12:52:43 PM »

yeah what s up with that shit, just like westbrook an his stupid clothes and glasses, these two reek of gayness.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2054 on: July 03, 2013, 12:56:48 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2055 on: July 03, 2013, 12:58:59 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2056 on: July 03, 2013, 01:00:08 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2057 on: July 03, 2013, 02:15:09 PM »
@40sec mark, all the lakers fans

looks more like Chivas Mexico soccer fans to me

the worst thing about laker fans are hispanic laker fans , those dudes are dumb as fuck when it comes to basketball and the lakers

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2058 on: July 03, 2013, 02:17:46 PM »
Steve Nash should have 5 TV shows........

;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2061 on: July 03, 2013, 02:36:40 PM »

I wake up to this shit! you must be kidding me man.
As if he needs anymore distractions in his life, watch Kobe yell at him when he loses interest during the season.

I will say this now, if he signs with the lakers for the 100M+ contract he will completely fall off, he would be stupid to leave 30M on the table.
He really should go to Houston, but they dont have the girls he likes.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2062 on: July 03, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »
The Lakers fired/traded Lamor Odom to the Mavs because of his shitty Kardashian spinoff tv show, now the lakers are willing to offer Howard his own show?

I mean really what is this show going to be about? 70% of it will be him dealing with his 8 baby mama drama shit, 20% of it will be him laughing 10% of it will be him complaining about an injury he suffered the previous game

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2063 on: July 03, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
  He always laughs and smiles because he says he has an awesome face    he actually said that shit

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2064 on: July 03, 2013, 03:16:22 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2065 on: July 03, 2013, 03:18:15 PM »
The Lakers fired/traded Lamor Odom to the Mavs because of his shitty Kardashian spinoff tv show, now the lakers are willing to offer Howard his own show?

I mean really what is this show going to be about? 70% of it will be him dealing with his 8 baby mama drama shit, 20% of it will be him laughing 10% of it will be him complaining about an injury he suffered the previous game
I like the lakers for that, Lamar was lazy to begin with, then became lazier when he go with that ugly bitch.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2066 on: July 04, 2013, 08:55:59 AM »

Yea dickhead Bryant , that will convince him to reUp again with you, by telling him how great you are and how sorry he is , and how your so smart and he is so fucking dumb, how you can teach him like a 5yr old child gets taught by his father wipe his ass

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kobe-bryant-challenges-dwight-howard-in-meeting-211443923.html

Kobe Bryant challenges Dwight Howard in meeting

When Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant spoke to Dwight Howard on Tuesday, his words to the free-agent center resounded an unmistakable and unflinching message: Let me teach you how to be a champion.

"You need to learn how it's done first, and I can teach you here," Bryant told Howard during the Lakers' presentation, witnesses in the room described to Yahoo! Sports.

Bryant didn't come to Howard's recruitment meeting in Beverly Hills to appease him, but to challenge Howard to stay and embrace the burden of the franchise's culture and embrace Bryant's demanding disposition. Bryant invoked Michael Jordan's hard-driving ways as his blueprint, and how it pushed the Chicago Bulls to six titles.

Bryant, a five-time NBA champion, insisted he wouldn't retreat in pushing Howard every day, that as much as the Lakers needed Howard, Howard needed Bryant and the Lakers, too.

"You have to learn how it's done," Bryant told Howard, witnesses described. "I know how to do it and I've learned from the best – players who have won multiple times over and over."

"Instead of trying to do things your way, just listen and learn and tweak it, so it fits you," Bryant told him.

Howard has retreated to Colorado for a few days, surrounded by representatives, to make a decision on his future. The Lakers are fighting frontrunner Houston, Dallas, Atlanta and Golden State to sign him.

At times in the 2012-13 season, Bryant and Howard clashed over decidedly different day-to-day approaches to the game. Away from the floor, Howard's lighthearted tomfoolery clashed with Bryant's relentlessly serious-minded way. Bryant is rehabilitating a torn Achilles, but is expected to be back early in the Lakers season.

Before the Lakers ever traded for Howard a year ago, each player had reservations about playing together, about how they would blend. As the Lakers struggled, the construction of a relationship was clearly strained, but there were times when they found common ground.

If this was goodbye between them on Tuesday, Bryant had gone out the way he had come into a relationship with Howard: telling him his basketball truths, his beliefs, his way.

"You have to learn how it's done," Bryant told Dwight Howard on the way out of the Lakers, or maybe the way back into them.

Only now, Dwight Howard gets the final word.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2067 on: July 04, 2013, 09:35:55 AM »
You may not like his statement, but Kobe is on the money there.

If Dwight signs a 6 year deal, in 2 years, he's the franchise of LA... He just needs to get his head out of his ass.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2068 on: July 04, 2013, 09:40:21 AM »
You may not like his statement, but Kobe is on the money there.

If Dwight signs a 6 year deal, in 2 years, he's the franchise of LA... He just needs to get his head out of his ass.

that might be so, but Howard isnt really a rookie or a young buck in the NBA

this will be his 10th season, not sure he has a switch that he turns on and off, he will forever be on cruise control

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2069 on: July 04, 2013, 09:45:30 AM »
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9448615/los-angeles-lakers-remove-dwight-howard-banner-staples-center

Lakers remove Howard banner

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Lakers will have to wait to find out whether Dwight Howard will stay with the team, but they didn't waste any time removing a banner outside Staples Center asking him to do so.

One week after the team unveiled a massive banner on the side of Staples Center with a photo of Howard alongside "STAY." and the hashtag #STAYD12, the banner was removed.

Staples Center officials said the plan all along was to remove the banner after Tuesday night's Los Angeles Sparks-Minnesota Lynx WNBA game. A crew began removing the banner around midnight, and it was completely gone by early Wednesday morning.

The Lakers also put up six billboards around the city, including one in Hollywood, and had some mobile billboards as well. The mobile billboards have been discontinued, and the various billboards around town will be coming down soon as well.

A team source said there were different schedules for the various billboard locations. Some went up sooner than others, meaning some will come down sooner than others, but the sole intent was to make an impact just before and just after the start of the free-agency period.

The motivation behind the Staples Center banner, according to a team source, was to take advantage of its exposure during last week's BET Awards, which were held at the Nokia Theatre, across the street from Staples Center.

Howard met with the Lakers and the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday after meeting with the Houston Rockets, Golden State Warriors and Atlanta Hawks on Sunday and Monday.

Howard is expected to decide which team he will sign with by Friday.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2070 on: July 04, 2013, 10:51:35 AM »
that might be so, but Howard isnt really a rookie or a young buck in the NBA

this will be his 10th season, not sure he has a switch that he turns on and off, he will forever be on cruise control

He's not a kid, but he sure does act like one sometimes.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2071 on: July 04, 2013, 02:32:17 PM »
 So where does Howard go?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2072 on: July 04, 2013, 02:45:11 PM »
So where does Howard go?
First of all he wants to be like lebron, he will make everyone wait, he knows exactly where his going like lebron did.
It's either Houston or Lakers. Dallas is in there but I feel he won't go there.
If he had any balls he would ask lakers to amnesty Kobe as a part of the deal.
Regardless, the lakers were and are terrible.
Houston is my pick

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2073 on: July 04, 2013, 06:54:17 PM »
  I hope Houston too

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2074 on: July 04, 2013, 07:01:26 PM »
  I hope Houston too

Howard should sign with LA for the max, play a year and then bail.
Kobe is a prick of a teammate, shaq, ron harper, shannon brown, sasha, bynum, van exel, even phil jackson couldnt stand him, the lakers are loyal though.

Houston will be good, plus he can make up that $30M with chinese endorsements.