Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 27, 2014, 04:33:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 
   Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 43200 times)
arce1988
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 24753


ARCE USA USMC


View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2012, 05:04:03 PM »

 Denver beat that ass   FUCK KOBE

http://s116.beta.photobucket.com/user/arce97/media/BUSHIDO.jpg.html
Report to moderator   Logged
Mr Nobody
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 40430


Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.


View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2012, 11:31:46 PM »

.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rto2_oYVs0I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rto2_oYVs0I</a>
Report to moderator   Logged
Army of One
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 20351



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2012, 11:40:31 PM »

.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rto2_oYVs0I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rto2_oYVs0I</a>

White man could play, Kobe could learn a thing about Birds movement off the ball, minimal use of dribbling and quick to make his move to shoot when he got the ball.
Report to moderator   Logged
Mr Nobody
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 40430


Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.


View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 04:23:47 AM »

White man could play, Kobe could learn a thing about Birds movement off the ball, minimal use of dribbling and quick to make his move to shoot when he got the ball.
Exactly.
Report to moderator   Logged
Nails
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 26259


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q


View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 09:16:43 AM »

60% of kobes game is getting the whistle while in shooting mode , the other 40% is not playing Defense and saving his energy for the other 60%
Report to moderator   Logged
Ronnie Rep
Competitors
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 5309


Getbig!


View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 12:18:38 PM »

Lakers aren't even the best team in their city.


This!
Report to moderator   Logged
arce1988
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 24753


ARCE USA USMC


View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 03:25:19 PM »

  FUCK KOBE
Report to moderator   Logged
arce1988
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 24753


ARCE USA USMC


View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 11:19:54 PM »

76'rs just rolled Kobe
Report to moderator   Logged
arce1988
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 24753


ARCE USA USMC


View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2013, 12:10:11 AM »

  Chris Paul just rolled Kobe
Report to moderator   Logged
arce1988
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 24753


ARCE USA USMC


View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2013, 04:34:25 PM »

  FUCK KOBE
Report to moderator   Logged
arce1988
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 24753


ARCE USA USMC


View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2013, 10:12:52 PM »

  Lawson just rolled Kobe
Report to moderator   Logged
tu_holmes
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 15818


With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails.


View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2013, 10:14:54 PM »

Too bad Nash hasn't saved them yet.
Report to moderator   Logged
arce1988
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 24753


ARCE USA USMC


View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »

  NO he has NOT.
Report to moderator   Logged
Nails
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 26259


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q


View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2013, 10:27:43 PM »

kobe
Gosal
Nash
Artest
Howard

 Roll Eyes

Report to moderator   Logged
arce1988
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 24753


ARCE USA USMC


View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2013, 10:28:54 PM »

 Denver just rolled Kobe again
Report to moderator   Logged
arce1988
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 24753


ARCE USA USMC


View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2013, 10:29:40 PM »

  Denver just beat that ass again   FUCK KOBE
Report to moderator   Logged
Nails
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 26259


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q


View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2013, 10:36:59 PM »

"PEOPLE OF THIS CITY (LOS ANGELES) ARE STUPID" And THEY (FANS)are  IDIOTIC" - Kobe Bryant



<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Hk97FARw4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Hk97FARw4</a>





"This IS MY TEAM" - Kobe Bryant



<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH1L9Vc4gW8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH1L9Vc4gW8</a>






Report to moderator   Logged
tu_holmes
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 15818


With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails.


View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2013, 10:38:21 PM »

Kobe is playing hella good ball this year though... The lakers problems certainly aren't on Kobe's playing.
Report to moderator   Logged
Nails
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 26259


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q


View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2013, 10:42:51 PM »

Kobe is playing hella good ball this year though... The lakers problems certainly aren't on Kobe's playing.


How's his defense this year?
Every game I seem him play this years he lays off defense so he can shoot less then 40%
Report to moderator   Logged
240 is Back
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 82644


Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com


View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2013, 10:52:05 PM »

kobe can't hit that game-winner with nearly the same level of consistency anymore.

they're still dangerous in teh playoffs... i'd hate to face em in the first round.
Report to moderator   Logged

tu_holmes
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 15818


With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails.


View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2013, 10:54:35 PM »


How's his defense this year?
Every game I seem him play this years he lays off defense so he can shoot less then 40%

We must not be watching all of the same games... He's having one of his best seasons ever.
Report to moderator   Logged
Mr Nobody
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 40430


Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.


View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2013, 02:25:48 AM »

.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZenCOljfSzU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZenCOljfSzU</a>
Report to moderator   Logged
Army of One
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 20351



View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2013, 03:12:55 AM »

Kobe is playing hella good ball this year though... The lakers problems certainly aren't on Kobe's playing.

I love it when I read stuff like this, it's clearly from people who never played and don't understand the game.When Kobe is hoisting more shots per game than his 2nd, 3rd and 4th options combined, then something is very badly wrong, especially when as is little as 2 years ago they were arguably the best pg, pf and center in the league.When you shut out extremely capable players and look for your own shot, they start caring less and don't try as hard on d or o.
Report to moderator   Logged
tu_holmes
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 15818


With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails.


View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2013, 03:36:23 AM »

Funny. It's the same stuff every basketball pundit is saying.

I guess Magic doesn't know anything about basketball either.

Sure. He's shooting a lot. Because Guys like Gasol aren't doing anything.
Report to moderator   Logged
Army of One
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 20351



View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2013, 03:45:07 AM »

Funny. It's the same stuff every basketball pundit is saying.

I guess Magic doesn't know anything about basketball either.

Sure. He's shooting a lot. Because Guys like Gasol aren't doing anything.


Form your own opinion
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!