Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 282556 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2750 on: February 24, 2015, 09:35:34 PM »
Dude's soft.  Just not built for basketball at this level.   I called it during game #1 of the season - he has to give EVERYTHING HE HAS on every play to explode.  He has to do all-out sprint to beat people now - he used to do it effortlessly.  Now, the level of overcompensation on BOTH legs to cover for weak areas on the other, it's silly.

Still, he's making $230,000 - per game - to sit on the bench and heal.  Life ain't that bad for the guy lol...  

More time to attend meetings and graduations.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2751 on: February 24, 2015, 10:13:11 PM »
More time to attend meetings and graduations.

lol!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2752 on: February 24, 2015, 11:12:49 PM »
BREAKING: Chicago Bulls announce that Derrick Rose will undergo surgery for meniscus tear in right knee.

LOl, Lebron gets to breeze all the way to the finals just like he has for the last 4 years.  Seriously, is there any great players left in the NBA that aren't out for the rest of the season?  Lebron is the luckiest SOB in the history of basketball.  What are the chances that Cleveland loses even one game on the way to the ECF?  Maybe Atlanta will win one or two game there but Cleveland is essentially going to have a month off before the Finals start.

Lebron be all - "I got back on HGH for this"?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2753 on: February 24, 2015, 11:15:28 PM »
Lebron be all - "I got back on HGH for this"?

i just saw the highlights from tonight.  LeBron looks almost as big as he was in Miami.  he's been on the gas for 8 weeks now.  there's a highlight in the fourth quarter where he has a dude just draped on him, pulling him down, and lebron just leaves the ground for a foot, making the 3 point play.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2754 on: February 24, 2015, 11:49:09 PM »
i just saw the highlights from tonight.  LeBron looks almost as big as he was in Miami.  he's been on the gas for 8 weeks now.  there's a highlight in the fourth quarter where he has a dude just draped on him, pulling him down, and lebron just leaves the ground for a foot, making the 3 point play.

He is muscular now, i would love to use his source.

Cavs will win the finals easily.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2755 on: February 25, 2015, 12:00:05 AM »
He is muscular now, i would love to use his source.

Cavs will win the finals easily.

I could see them getting beaten by a good western team IF it's a team just playing sick, out of their heads.

They *could* lose to a Golden State, if steph curry and that other dude just take turns having lights out games AND Kevin Love plays up an injury and sits out.  A major cavs injury + GS playing sick, and Cavs would lose.

Outside of that, yeah, they're looking great.  It really does come down to one dude (lebron) just playing out of his head.

I had a Q for you, QB.... Bosh has blood clots on his lungs:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/heat/2015/02/21/chris-bosh-blood-clots-lung-miami-out-for-season/23804021/

Lebron's CLE teammate Anderson Varejao had the same issue.

Does HGH use/abuse lead to blood clots on lungs?  Or just a crazy coincidence.  3 players in NBA have this in the last 5 years, and 2 of them were lebron's jacked teammates.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2756 on: February 25, 2015, 02:12:01 AM »
I could see them getting beaten by a good western team IF it's a team just playing sick, out of their heads.

They *could* lose to a Golden State, if steph curry and that other dude just take turns having lights out games AND Kevin Love plays up an injury and sits out.  A major cavs injury + GS playing sick, and Cavs would lose.

Outside of that, yeah, they're looking great.  It really does come down to one dude (lebron) just playing out of his head.

I had a Q for you, QB.... Bosh has blood clots on his lungs:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/heat/2015/02/21/chris-bosh-blood-clots-lung-miami-out-for-season/23804021/

Lebron's CLE teammate Anderson Varejao had the same issue.

Does HGH use/abuse lead to blood clots on lungs?  Or just a crazy coincidence.  3 players in NBA have this in the last 5 years, and 2 of them were lebron's jacked teammates.

lebron is flat out on HGH, no one can deny it.
I don't believe bosh was ever on it, he always looked stringy.
I haven't heard that GH can make clots, I doubt it. NBA players fly a lot that may cause it..But i don't think it from PED's, if so then D-wade would be dead now, that dude is on what lebron is on and more.
Glad Bosh got it in time, its already in his lungs.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2757 on: February 25, 2015, 08:53:24 PM »
lebron is flat out on HGH, no one can deny it.
I don't believe bosh was ever on it, he always looked stringy.
I haven't heard that GH can make clots, I doubt it. NBA players fly a lot that may cause it..But i don't think it from PED's, if so then D-wade would be dead now, that dude is on what lebron is on and more.
Glad Bosh got it in time, its already in his lungs.
You know better than to judge someone on looks only. Stringy don't mean shit in basketball.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2758 on: February 25, 2015, 08:55:31 PM »
You know better than to judge someone on looks only. Stringy don't mean shit in basketball.
I'm just assuming mate.
I don't really know.
But yes you are correct

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2759 on: February 25, 2015, 09:07:37 PM »
I'm just assuming mate.
I don't really know.
But yes you are correct
Most are on because of the recovery they need during this long season and frequency of play, if not anything else.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2760 on: February 25, 2015, 11:29:41 PM »
Most basketball fans think Lebron is a God gifted freak athlete that just happens to be 6'8", 265 pounds that can run like Usain Bolt and jump over a house.  All natural , lol.  A lot of these morons are already trying to crown him the greatest of all time.  I wonder what would happen to their little fantasy if it came out that LBJ is on that gas.  I doubt the NBA would ever let that happen though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2761 on: February 26, 2015, 08:14:34 AM »
Most basketball fans think Lebron is a God gifted freak athlete that just happens to be 6'8", 265 pounds that can run like Usain Bolt and jump over a house.  All natural , lol.  A lot of these morons are already trying to crown him the greatest of all time.  I wonder what would happen to their little fantasy if it came out that LBJ is on that gas.  I doubt the NBA would ever let that happen though.

they'd lose couontless millions.   everyone... the shoe companies, tv sales, etc.  When everyone in miami started getting busted due to the biogenesis/MLB clinic, that's when HEAT all started losing their size and aggression.  A drug scandal on that level would wreck the NBA.  Nobody wants to see that.  better to keep it on the downlow for conspiracy theorists like us lol.

besides, NBA would SUCK if half the dudes started playing like "off-HGH" Lebron... he was entirely above average. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2762 on: February 26, 2015, 09:57:13 PM »
they'd lose couontless millions.   everyone... the shoe companies, tv sales, etc.  When everyone in miami started getting busted due to the biogenesis/MLB clinic, that's when HEAT all started losing their size and aggression.  A drug scandal on that level would wreck the NBA.  Nobody wants to see that.  better to keep it on the downlow for conspiracy theorists like us lol.

besides, NBA would SUCK if half the dudes started playing like "off-HGH" Lebron... he was entirely above average. 

Exactly.  He's too important to too many companies to ever go down like that.

He looked and played like shit early this season when he had "dieted" down.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2763 on: March 02, 2015, 07:56:23 PM »
Meanwhile in Miami. Former teammates of peace.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2764 on: March 02, 2015, 08:16:16 PM »
Meanwhile in Miami. Former teammates of peace.

lol at black men pretending to care about a white dude.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Re: LA Lakers - Nobody Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2765 on: March 26, 2015, 02:27:24 PM »
LOL Steve Nash retires and no one gave a fuck.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2766 on: March 26, 2015, 08:17:55 PM »
LOL Steve Nash retires and no one gave a fuck.
And his name was in this thread title :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2767 on: March 26, 2015, 08:22:52 PM »
And his name was in this thread title :D

I know, Lakers will be awful for the next 5 years.

a great draft pick and 37 yr old kobe will not do anything.

on the Thundering Herd Colin said Agents will not let their players go to LA till kobe is gone.

Kobe will be a top 5 scorer next year. He will not last the season though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2768 on: March 26, 2015, 08:26:36 PM »
LeBron has been on the gas for 12 weeks now.   He's maybe the best player the league has ever seen at the moment- without a doubt, he is worth 40 wins to any team. 

I can't think of another player you could plug into a lineup, in 2015, that would wreck shit like leBron is at the moment.  They're 14-2 against the WEST since Jan 1st, when LBJ started growth again, (allegedly lol).

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2769 on: March 26, 2015, 08:29:07 PM »
LeBron has been on the gas for 12 weeks now.   He's maybe the best player the league has ever seen at the moment- without a doubt, he is worth 40 wins to any team. 

I can't think of another player you could plug into a lineup, in 2015, that would wreck shit like leBron is at the moment.  They're 14-2 against the WEST since Jan 1st, when LBJ started growth again, (allegedly lol).

Good thing he started eating "carbs" again.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2770 on: March 26, 2015, 08:40:55 PM »
Good thing he started eating "carbs" again.  ;)

yeah, adding 40 grams of lean organic beef protein every day allowed him to regain 18 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks.   ;D

He went from being a quick skinny forward, to a beast that can keep up with guards and knock centers off their feet.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2771 on: March 26, 2015, 08:41:35 PM »

I knew that Paleo diet was no good. He just needed carbs.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2772 on: March 26, 2015, 09:26:31 PM »

Lebron = All sweet potatoes and clean living.  lol.

I was sad to see Nash retire but I made my peace with it months ago.  His career was already over, it just took him a while to announce it once and for all.  I really enjoyed watching him play when he was healthy.  It's really a shame what happened to him but he worked his ass off and tried to get back.  The dude fought the good fight.  One of the baddest white dudes I've ever seen on a basketball court.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2773 on: March 26, 2015, 09:55:23 PM »
Lebron = All sweet potatoes and clean living.  lol.

I was sad to see Nash retire but I made my peace with it months ago.  His career was already over, it just took him a while to announce it once and for all.  I really enjoyed watching him play when he was healthy.  It's really a shame what happened to him but he worked his ass off and tried to get back.  The dude fought the good fight.  One of the baddest white dudes I've ever seen on a basketball court.

He rejected over 10M

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2774 on: April 02, 2015, 07:53:41 PM »
i have probably watched more oakland warrior games this week then i have my entire life

lakers finally won 20 games