Author Topic: If Religion is BS. Then why do the most powerful believe in it?  (Read 21601 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: If Religion is BS. Then why do the most powerful believe in it?
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2013, 05:07:46 AM »
Even if Christ showed up, I would tell him to go FUCK HIMSELF, being the SON of the most famous sociopathic SADIST the world has ever known isn't the type of person I want to be associated with.  So far, I've done just fine without him.  Face it dude, your just another  indoctrinated idiot who would crumble to bits to let go off your fairy tales, only truly strong individuals can survive without the assistance of a GOD.  My hope for you is that one day you realise, that whoever created you gave you all the essential tools you need to live a satisfactory life without ever having to rely or depend on anything external to you.  You can survive without clinging to GOD, such illusions may COMFORT you like a pacifier does a child, but it is possible to EVOLVE beyond pacification and become a mature Strong Independent Adult, unfortunately, this can never happen the whole time you rely on your pacifier.

Parse your voluminous thought into well-ordered paragraphs and see some of the fiery hate for you subside. Nobody wants to plow through the Iliad modified to adhere to the "clusterfuck" typographical form just to glean a minor point or two.

Most of the board will still be pissed at you because of the content of your posts, but at least with a revised format they will actually be reading it for the first time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2013, 05:15:13 AM »
Parse your voluminous thought into well-ordered paragraphs and see some of the fiery hate for you subside. Nobody wants to plow through the Iliad modified to adhere to the "clusterfuck" typographical form just to glean a minor point or two.

Most of the board will still be pissed at you because of the content of your posts, but at least with a revised format they will actually be reading it for the first time.
So what your saying is, keep it simple and that Getbiggers are retards who can't read a large paragraph.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2013, 09:36:32 AM »
I think e-kul needs a time out from this section. He absolutely contributes nothing to anyone except outright hatred and demeanor to both christians and muslims.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2013, 10:45:01 AM »
Even if Christ showed up, I would tell him to go FUCK HIMSELF, being the SON of the most famous sociopathic SADIST the world has ever known isn't the type of person I want to be associated with.  So far, I've done just fine without him.  Face it dude, your just another  indoctrinated idiot who would crumble to bits to let go off your fairy tales, only truly strong individuals can survive without the assistance of a GOD.  My hope for you is that one day you realise, that whoever created you gave you all the essential tools you need to live a satisfactory life without ever having to rely or depend on anything external to you.  You can survive without clinging to GOD, such illusions may COMFORT you like a pacifier does a child, but it is possible to EVOLVE beyond pacification and become a mature Strong Independent Adult, unfortunately, this can never happen the whole time you rely on your pacifier.

Wow, that came outta leftfield.  I am genuinely sorry you feel that way.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2013, 12:55:25 PM »
So what your saying is, keep it simple and that Getbiggers are retards who can't read a large paragraph.

More paragraphs and spaces.

Usually it would be fine but on Getbig....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2013, 07:47:05 PM »
Wow, that came outta leftfield.  I am genuinely sorry you feel that way.

Have you ever considered God prefers atheists?  Why do you think Religious zealots are called God BOTHERERS!  it's because GOD wants you to leave him the fuck alone, in his mind, he believes he has given you all the tools you will ever need to get through life, and what the fuck do you do, you constantly bombard him with prayers and whiny complaints and petty problems, if anything, he would see the way you live you life constantly rattling on about GOD and his power and the need to pray as being selfish, I am sure he is thinking "Just get the fuck on with it, and forget about me, you pathetic, weak, whiny piece of shit"
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2013, 07:51:49 PM »
I think e-kul needs a time out from this section. He absolutely contributes nothing to anyone except outright hatred and demeanor to both christians and muslims.
HA HA A Mad Muslim defending Christians!  A_Ahmed, please list in descending order the level of hate you have for non-muslims, is it something like this

All Women
Atheists
Agnostics
Christians,
Catholics,
Jews,
Buddhists
Hindus
All other faiths

V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2013, 10:32:25 PM »
I feel sorry for you.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2013, 11:58:01 PM »
Hitler was a Christian

Hitler was an anti christian. 

Born into the tradition, rejected the tradition.  Killed thousands of catholic priests.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2013, 01:23:53 AM »
::)  Why do you think Religious zealots are called God BOTHERERS!  it's because GOD wants you to leave him the fuck alone, in his mind, he believes he has given you all the tools you will ever need to get through life, and what the fuck do you do, you constantly bombard him with prayers and whiny complaints and petty problems, if anything, he would see the way you live you life constantly rattling on about GOD and his power and the need to pray as being selfish, I am sure he is thinking "Just get the fuck on with it, and forget about me, you pathetic, weak, whiny piece of shit"

Then why would He give us religion?  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2013, 08:55:56 AM »

Then why would He give us religion?  ::)
To sort the men from the boys!
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM »
I feel sorry for you.
X2 Ekul you are a sad individual, probably the most miserable persona on getbig by a long shot.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2013, 09:05:02 AM »
Hitler was an anti christian. 

Born into the tradition, rejected the tradition.  Killed thousands of catholic priests.
That's Bullshit, the Religious Nutjobs have tried to disown him, but their is no doubt, Hitler thought he was doing Gods work.  Hitler was Raised as Catholic he went to a monastery school and and as a young boy, Hitler's most ardent goal was to become a Priest. Much of his philosophy came from the Bible, and more influentially, from the Christian Social movement.  Hitler killed some Polish priests for political reasons, not because he was anti-religion, that too he would have seen as the work of God.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2013, 09:08:30 AM »
X2 Ekul you are a sad individual, probably the most miserable persona on getbig by a long shot.
How easily butthurt those who cling to God really are, if God in reality actually empowered you people, you wouldn't be so easily butthurt.  Religious peoples sensitivity is the worst advertisement for Religion ever.  Your reactions to other peoples view of your silly faith and belief in nonsense is identical to children discovering for the first time their is no Santa Clause, first they don't believe it, then they get mad, then they tell the person off for telling them the truth, Santa was such a great delusion. 
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2013, 09:41:17 AM »
Choosing hate
We should speak frankly on the totality of our philosophy, especially if we are to make laws upon them. In a perfect world, we would be to the point on our aims, and honest about what we believe. We would not hide or suppress part of our philosophy, while promoting another.
 But from what I have seen in the United States, many people’s beliefs are predicated on an ancient text (the Bible, which I begrudgingly capitalize). The problem with these ancient precepts (which actually predate the Koran) is that Americans today are not swallowing them whole, or taking them in their totality.
It would seem that today, as has been the case for so many generations before, the Christians of America do not seek, at least in large numbers, to seek out the Bible in any totality whatsoever. They do, however, by and large, use the portions which promote acceptable hate. So much have the social mores changed in the last century and a half, that they surely must realize that some of the nonsense in their infallible text is simply non-acceptable.
It is obvious that the Christian faith in the United States has shed some of the harsher shucks of its faith. The South, in particular, has abandoned its pro-slavery rhetoric that so many died believing in the Civil War.
Consider this:
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.  Ephesians 6:5

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.  Leviticus 25:44-46
It is worth noting that the second passage, given its racial definition, not only gives divine right to slavery itself, but also defines racism as a perfectly acceptable ideology.
The new hate is a buckshot of the past. It espouses the exclusion of homosexuals while ignoring equally as ridiculous tenants from other parts within its own text. Let us be real –
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever.  It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.  Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy.  Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community.  Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest.  I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'  (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

G

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2013, 10:50:01 AM »
Choosing hate
We should speak frankly on the totality of our philosophy, especially if we are to make laws upon them. In a perfect world, we would be to the point on our aims, and honest about what we believe. We would not hide or suppress part of our philosophy, while promoting another.
 But from what I have seen in the United States, many people’s beliefs are predicated on an ancient text (the Bible, which I begrudgingly capitalize). The problem with these ancient precepts (which actually predate the Koran) is that Americans today are not swallowing them whole, or taking them in their totality.
It would seem that today, as has been the case for so many generations before, the Christians of America do not seek, at least in large numbers, to seek out the Bible in any totality whatsoever. They do, however, by and large, use the portions which promote acceptable hate. So much have the social mores changed in the last century and a half, that they surely must realize that some of the nonsense in their infallible text is simply non-acceptable.
It is obvious that the Christian faith in the United States has shed some of the harsher shucks of its faith. The South, in particular, has abandoned its pro-slavery rhetoric that so many died believing in the Civil War.
Consider this:
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.  Ephesians 6:5

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.  Leviticus 25:44-46
It is worth noting that the second passage, given its racial definition, not only gives divine right to slavery itself, but also defines racism as a perfectly acceptable ideology.
The new hate is a buckshot of the past. It espouses the exclusion of homosexuals while ignoring equally as ridiculous tenants from other parts within its own text. Let us be real –
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever.  It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.  Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy.  Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community.  Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest.  I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'  (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

What are you suggesting based on the verses you posted?  Help me understand.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2013, 03:12:24 PM »
Have you ever considered God prefers atheists?  Why do you think Religious zealots are called God BOTHERERS!  it's because GOD wants you to leave him the fuck alone, in his mind, he believes he has given you all the tools you will ever need to get through life, and what the fuck do you do, you constantly bombard him with prayers and whiny complaints and petty problems, if anything, he would see the way you live you life constantly rattling on about GOD and his power and the need to pray as being selfish, I am sure he is thinking "Just get the fuck on with it, and forget about me, you pathetic, weak, whiny piece of shit"

Sounds great E-Kul...keep up the good work!

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2013, 11:56:15 AM »

x3

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2013, 04:13:02 AM »
What are you suggesting based on the verses you posted?  Help me understand.
I'm suggesting that - "anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death" - means that anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.

Is that such a reach?

G

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2013, 08:42:05 AM »
I'm suggesting that - "anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death" - means that anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.

Is that such a reach?

Are you getting called to fight if intruders that come to your door? Do you have to travel with soldiers and bodyguards every time you had to visit another city?, do you have designated days when you have to shower once a week, Are you collecting your portion of foods on a daily base?

You clearly know jack about history bro, these are the days of conquest where the wrong move can not only get you killed by the sourounding nations but can result in an entire genocide of your people.

Have you ever read the Sun Tzu (The art of war)... NO of course not, well I have memorized the whole book and the driving forces that dictate a win in battle is the Morale of a soldier (of course there are other factors such as the ability of the commander, the discipline of a soldier, the terrain etc)

The Israelites were elite warriors in those days and all the victories of all the battles was accredited to God, so a Sunday was the sacred day of the lord, it must be sanctified and honoured for the Lord to continue giving them victories, the morale alone on this issue would make them better fighters.

``The Lord is a man of war, the lord is his name``

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2013, 01:28:55 PM »
It's because christians do not follow God's law. Plus what is God's law according to the Jews we don't even know, they themselves have resorted to rabbinical traditions and writings in the talmud more so than the law of moses.

The Christians pick and chose what they want in the old testament and say it is only there for 'historical sake', so it seems the ten commandments are 'important' yet they worship a man even though the first two commandments say there is only one God and that there is nothing like God and to not create any graven image of anything in the earth, sky or water. Idols, etc...

Look at the sistine chappele they PAINT 'god' with adam touching hands. So again proof they just pick and choose.

And if even for sake of argument we talk about the new testament being what christians follows.

Paul says a woman should shave her head if she does not cover it (veils it). Yet do christian women veil thier heads? No? Sister nuns do, because they are 'holy'. Yet when Muslims cover their heads muslim women are attacked.

It's a pick and chose religion, follow whatever your heart desires and you are still 'saved'.

That's why Christians do whatever they want party, fornication, drink, etc... and think they are 'saved'.

Drinking is cursed and spoken ill off in the bible 70 times. Yet christians drink. Pork is forbidden in the bible but they will say later it was 'purified' in paul's writings. Fornication is punishable by death, yet today christians fornicate. Fifty some years ago at least people abstained before marriage, now a days doesn't matter people fornicate. Yet they still believe they are 'saved'.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2013, 01:33:36 PM »
It's because christians do not follow God's law. Plus what is God's law according to the Jews we don't even know, they themselves have resorted to rabbinical traditions and writings in the talmud more so than the law of moses.

The Christians pick and chose what they want in the old testament and say it is only there for 'historical sake', so it seems the ten commandments are 'important' yet they worship a man even though the first two commandments say there is only one God and that there is nothing like God and to not create any graven image of anything in the earth, sky or water. Idols, etc...

Look at the sistine chappele they PAINT 'god' with adam touching hands. So again proof they just pick and choose.

And if even for sake of argument we talk about the new testament being what christians follows.

Paul says a woman should shave her head if she does not cover it (veils it). Yet do christian women veil thier heads? No? Sister nuns do, because they are 'holy'. Yet when Muslims cover their heads muslim women are attacked.

It's a pick and chose religion, follow whatever your heart desires and you are still 'saved'.

That's why Christians do whatever they want party, fornication, drink, etc... and think they are 'saved'.

Drinking is cursed and spoken ill off in the bible 70 times. Yet christians drink. Pork is forbidden in the bible but they will say later it was 'purified' in paul's writings. Fornication is punishable by death, yet today christians fornicate. Fifty some years ago at least people abstained before marriage, now a days doesn't matter people fornicate. Yet they still believe they are 'saved'.

another punch of truth right in the face of the haters! the amount of truth in this post is purely amazing!

Ahmed knows, whats up.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2013, 01:50:50 PM »
another punch of truth right in the face of the haters! the amount of truth in this post is purely amazing!

Ahmed knows, whats up.

Hahaha . The account switching to delriously bray at your own posts are quite amusing.

Unfortunately your chrisitian baiting "truths" are quite laughable. Pathetic but laughable

Keep it up though.

Love to see the sheer desperation of muslims illustrated so well. :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2013, 01:52:37 PM »
 ::)

I would hope mods can step in and reveal IP addresses and reveal who really is a gimmick. Stefano/the scott/loco/thick nick/e-kul etc...

Truthbb93 is not me and vice versa. Is not bobber. Etc...

The only ones desperate enough to need gimmicks are those that have no truth to share but only bash and bash as you trolls have been doing. You have no debating points or discussion points only hatered and lies :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2013, 02:02:29 PM »
::)

I would hope mods can step in and reveal IP addresses and reveal who really is a gimmick. Stefano/the scott/loco/thick nick/e-kul etc...

Truthbb93 is not me and vice versa. Is not bobber. Etc...

The only ones desperate enough to need gimmicks are those that have no truth to share but only bash and bash as you trolls have been doing. You have no debating points or discussion points only hatered and lies :)

Mods don't have the ability to see/modify member account properties, IP addresses, etc...only site adminstrators and site owners can view that.  We can only work with the posts and threads on the board we moderate and keep that organized.