Author Topic: If Religion is BS. Then why do the most powerful believe in it?  (Read 21457 times)

Stefano

• Getbig III
Re: If Religion is BS. Then why do the most powerful believe in it?
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »
::)

I would hope mods can step in and reveal IP addresses and reveal who really is a gimmick. Stefano/the scott/loco/thick nick/e-kul etc...

Truthbb93 is not me and vice versa. Is not bobber. Etc...

The only ones desperate enough to need gimmicks are those that have no truth to share but only bash and bash as you trolls have been doing. You have no debating points or discussion points only hatered and lies :)

Funny that you/truebband bober ( why do you insist on misspelling his name as bobber?  Scared it'll show up on google along with you antichristian rants?    ;) ) seem to follow the same pattern of attack. In fact your truebb account is frequently online at the same times you are.

You on the other hand have no debating points beyond your cut and paste from islamic sites that are engaged in chrisitian baiting. Thats why you engage in denial whenever contrary evidence is posted. Basically you a re just a brainwashed muslim drone.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2013, 02:06:11 PM »
Oh brother someone has mental issues  ::)

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2013, 02:16:10 PM »
Oh brother someone has mental issues  ::)

Yes you do. Thanks for acknowlding that.  :)

I would advise seeking help but that would involved you having to undergo some form of deprogramming to undo the psychological damage and nonsensical thinking you suffer from.

We are hopeful that you will continue to entertain us further with your facinatingly delusional train of thought.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2013, 02:16:22 PM »
What are you even talking about!?!? Are you intoxicated? Make some sense. I don't even understand what you are rambling on about in your anger scott.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2013, 02:33:31 PM »
Dude, what the hell are you talking about?! Are you mentally retarded? Serious question.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2013, 02:54:54 PM »
You seem to be losing it even more than usual achmutt.

Give the medication time to kick in.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2013, 02:58:41 PM »
So Stefano/the scott/loco/thick nick/e-kul  you really are dumb huh?

did you guys ride the short bus to school?  ??? I mean come on...

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2013, 02:58:54 PM »
You're afraid to answer the question, aren't you? 

He can never respond to proper question so he twists and squirms and will eventually go off topic into another subject. He has no defense for the actions of the cult he follows.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2013, 03:00:43 PM »
So Stefano/the scott/loco/thick nick/e-kul  you really are dumb huh?

did you guys ride the short bus to school?  ??? I mean come on...

Actually the shortbus is reserved for muslims..except they've never been to anyplace with any real education.

:D

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2013, 03:06:44 PM »
I have seen the evil of your faith first hand.  So answer me this, if your Imam said you had to kill me because I am who I am, would you do so or not?   Your faith demands my death for not submitting.  It is written in your book.  On the one hand you are supposed to honor all people of the book and yet on the other, you are commanded to kill those that do not believe as you.

The world would be watching.  It is now.  Just answer the question, not skirt it.

LOL...first off no Imam has the right to tell anyone to kill anyone, so that right there shows your ignorance, even more so to kill you "just becuase who you are" that dosent happen in islam.

watch this and feel ashamed.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2013, 03:08:21 PM »
Answer the question I posed to a_ahmed.  Would you take my life when ordered to by your Imam?  I mean come on...

NO! lol, i cannot even TOUCH with intent to harm you just becuase of who you are! its forbidden becuase your still considerd innocent as you havent threatend to kill muslims/take thier land! NOW if you grab a gun and head to the mosque to kill muslims well then your FAIR GAME...make sense?

muslims cannot fight jews,christians who are just and not fighting them physically.

also the Imam is just the one who leads the prayer...he cant order excecutions!

its very simple, use your head! think of it like this, I might HATE you! i mean really really HATE you but i stil can not kill/harm you, becuase your innocent(even though you slander islam) now the moment you grab a gun and wan PHYSICAL FIGHTING then now you get harmed/killed you can only blame youself.

its like you comming to a mosque and going on a shooting spree, a muslim with a gun kills you is that just? YES.
but if you standing outside the mosque protesting/yelling vulgar words its still not allowed to harm you...understand?

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2013, 03:14:36 PM »
Too bad what muslims say and what they actually do are two different things.  Recent muslim riots are evidence of thwt. Cue the behead those who insult islam posters in uk. No imam or mosque stepped in to correct those rioters.

Imams themselves orchestrated the riots. That has already been established. Several imams have already made race inciting threats in public. This is why those mosques are under invetigation

How do you explain the fatwas issued against cartoonists
, filmmakers and authors?

[]Shahin Najafi
An Iranian rapper who raps in Persian language has been forced into hiding after hardline clerics offered a $100,000 reward for his murder, incensed by his song (Naghi) which is satirising the Tehran regime and making allegedly irreverent remarks about the tenth Islamic imam (Naghi).[4]
[edit]Muammar al-Gaddafi
A Muslim cleric, Al Qardawi, issued a fatwa that urged people to kill Gaddafi if they were able to do so.[4]
[edit]Geert Wilders
Among the many Dutch politicians who have had a fatwa issued against them, possibly the best-known internationally is Geert Wilders. In 2008 Wilders received 285 death threats, with a further 264 aimed at all Dutch politicians. There were a total of 145 protection orders for Wilders in 2006; in 2005 there were 110.[5] An Australian imam named Feiz Mohammad has issued a fatwa calling for the Dutch politician’s beheading, as of 2010.[6]

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2013, 03:19:46 PM »
Too bad what muslims say and what they actually do are two different things.  Recent muslim riots are evidence of thwt. Cue the behead those who insult islam posters in uk. No imam or mosque stepped in to correct those rioters.

this is the typical response...from stefano.

let me tell you somthing(i will put in it bold since you a little slow in the head) I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MUSLIMS IN THE WORD/WHAT THEY DO! so quit this BS arugment you alwas have when you get proven wrong.

ISLAM SAYS DONT KILL INOCENT PEOPLE, SOME CRAZY MUSLIMS DO ANWAYS WHOS FAULT IS THAT? THE PEOPLES FAULT NOT ISLAM.

ISLAM FORBIDS FORCED MARRIAGES YET PEOPLE STILL DO IT, WHOS FAULT IS THAT? THE PEOPLE NOT ISLAM.
USE YOUR HEAD.

your trolling attempts aren working anymore. get some new tactics/gimmicks or better yet get on your real account.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2013, 03:24:02 PM »
this is the typical response...from stefano.

let me tell you somthing I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MUSLIMS IN THE WORD! so quit this BS arugment you alwas have when you get proven wrong.

ISLAM SAYS DONT KILL INOCENT PEOPLE, SOME CRAZY MUSLIMS DO ANWAYS WHOS FAULT IS THAT? THE PEOPLES FAULT NOT ISLAM.

ISLAM FORBIDS FORCED MARRIAGES YET PEOPLE STILL DO IT, WHOS FAULT IS THAT? THE PEOPLE NOT ISLAM.
USE YOUR HEAD.

It is the fault of islam because they dont step in to control or stop it. Remeber when that preacher was trying to burn korans? Plenty of christians were furious and put pressure on him to stop. No moderate imam has stepped in to muzzle the imams who order killings or riots. Its well known that the wahabists of the middle east finance these imams and most muslims are scared to speak out. Islam rules through fear. That is fact admitted by most moderate muslims.

[edit]Salman Rushdie
Main article: The Satanic Verses controversy
One of the first well-known fatwas was proclaimed in 1989 by the Iranian Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, against Salman Rushdie over his novel The Satanic Verses. The reason was an allegedly blasphemous statement taken from an early biography of the Prophet Muhammad, regarding the incorporation of pagan goddesses into Islam’s strongly monotheistic structure. Khomeini died shortly after issuing the fatwa. In 1998 Iran stated it is no longer pursuing Rushdie’s death; however, that decree was again reversed in early 2005 by the present theocrat, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
In 1991, Rushdie's Japanese translator, Hitoshi Igarashi, was stabbed to death in Tokyo, and his Italian translator was beaten and stabbed in Milan. In 1993, Rushdie's Norwegian publisher William Nygaard was shot and severely injured in an attack outside his house in Oslo. Thirty-seven guests died when their hotel in Sivas, Turkey was torched by locals protesting against Aziz Nesin, Rushdie's Turkish translator.
[edit]Taslima Nasreen
Fundamentalists in Bangladesh proclaimed a similar fatwa against Taslima Nasreen in 1993, against a series of newspaper columns in which she was critical of the treatment of women under Islam. The next year she wrote Lajja (Shame) which described the abuse of women and minorities. Again there were calls for her death, and her passport was confiscated. Within the legal system, she felt that she might have faced a jail term of up to two years, where she was likely to be murdered. She managed to escape the country via Calcutta, was granted asylum in Sweden, and then lived in Paris, and finally came to India. Even in India, she had to flee the city of Calcutta and move to Delhi under Indian government's strict orders following riots in Calcutta.
[edit]Isioma Daniel
Mamuda Aliyu Shinkafi, the deputy governor of Zamfara state in Nigeria, issued a fatwa in November 2002 calling for the death of journalist Isioma Daniel for comments suggesting that Muhammad may have chosen a wife from one of the Miss World contest.[8] Other Muslim authorities have questioned the validity of the fatwa.[9]
[edit]Raheel Raza
Raheel Raza, a Muslim human rights activist who has advocated for gender equality, especially for Muslim women, became the first woman to lead mixed-gender Muslim prayers in Canada, in 2005, and said: "I already have a fatwa against me".[10][11][12][13][14][15]
[edit]Mariwan Halabjaee
Main article: Mariwan Halabjaee
In an audio file published on the Kurdish website Renesans.nu during September 2008, Mullah Krekar allegedly threatened to kill Mariwan Halabjaee, the Iraqi Kurdish author of Sex, Sharia and Women in the History of Islam, who also resided in Norway. "I swear that we will not live if you live. Either you go before us, or we go before you," said Krekar.[16] Krekar compared Halabjaee with Salman Rushdie and Ayaan Hirsi Ali.[17]
In February 2012, Krekar confirmed in the Oslo District Court that he had issued a twenty page fatwa against Halabjaee.[18] The fatwa was sent to several hundred Islamic scholars around the world. While Krekar said he thought he might be able to "guarantee the safety" of Halabjaee, Krekar confirmed that his fatwa "implies" that it is "permissible" to kill Halabjaee in Oslo or anywhere else.[19] Krekar compared Halabjaee to Theo van Gogh, the film director who was killed by an Islamist in the Netherlands in 2004.[20]
[edit]Ulil Abshar Abdalla
Main article: Ulil Abshar Abdalla
In 2003, a group of Indonesian Islamic cleric from Forum Ulama Umat Islam issued a death fatwa against Ulil[21] for an article that Ulil wrote in Kompas in 2002, "Menyegarkan Kembali Pemahaman Islam" (Rejuvenating the Islamic Understanding) [22][23] that is considered heretical by the clerics. In March 2011, a letter bomb addressed to Ulil at Komunitas Utan Kayu exploded, injuring a police officer.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2013, 03:31:29 PM »
I shall tell you a truth and then I must rest.

You are responsible for your faith and how the world sees it.
  Think about this.  It is true.  Now then, once more, I shall tell you another truth and that is that I know you. 

Well said.

Instead of muslims blaming chrisitians or the west they should put their own house in order.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2013, 03:34:25 PM »
It is the fault of islam because they dont step in to control or stop it. Remeber when that preacher was trying to burn korans? Plenty of christians were furious and put pressure on him to stop. No moderate imam has stepped in to muzzle the imams who order killings or riots. Its well known that the wahabists of the middle east finance these imams and most muslims are scared to speak out. Islam rules through fear. That is fact admitted by most moderate muslims.

No, I fear nothing but Allah.

maybe in some countries they rule by fear but thats not how it should be , THERE IS NO CUMPULSION in religion!! because islam starts at the HEART. if someone has a gun to your head yelling "be a muslim!" and you say "OK!" that dosent make you a muslim....understand?  

dont you know the media HATES! HATES! muslims? The local Imams at my mosque MULTIPLE TIMES said that the violence(burning cars, buildings, killing people) is WORNG just becuase your angry!  (this was when that stupid movie came out which cuased riots in the middle east.)

he(the local imam) said the prophet himself was mocked TO HIS FACE! yet not even ONCE did he react, he kept his cool! becuase he knows ALLAH will punish the worng does/slanders/turth deniers and ALLAH is the ultimate judge! and all power belongs to him! so if the Prophet himself kept his cool we should too

.....do you really think the media will air this on prime time? NO WAY!

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2013, 03:36:32 PM »
Well said.

Instead of muslims blaming chrisitians or the west they should put their own house in order.

again...once again your so IGNORANT! do you know how many lectures, talks, speechs FAMOUS muslim scholars have given about the need for change in the muslim world?

OPEN YOUR EYES STEFANO.

islam is the truth. There is no God but Allah, and mohammad, jesus and moses are his Messengers.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2013, 03:54:33 PM »
I shall tell you a truth and then I must rest.

You are responsible for your faith and how the world sees it.  Think about this.  It is true.  Now then, once more, I shall tell you another truth and that is that I know you. 

you know me?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) I am sure you do  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

is "rest" a codename for switching accounts? LOL

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2013, 04:08:45 PM »
you know me?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) I am sure you do  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

is "rest" a codename for switching accounts? LOL

You probably speak from experience right? ;D

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2013, 04:12:33 PM »
You probably speak from experience right? ;D

I am not a gimmick you idiot, The Scott urr..uhhh... I mean Stefano.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2013, 04:17:26 PM »

I am not a gimmick you idiot, The Scott urr..uhhh... I mean Stefano.

Oohhh. now i'm the scott? No longer ekul? pity i could have posted up some muslim attrocities in australia if it would have helped.

Lets Spin  the wheel and try again achmutt.

Its not fair.  you own yourself In greater volumes than all the damage i do.

Let me catch up dammit ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2013, 05:43:28 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2013, 07:19:28 PM »

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2013, 08:18:43 PM »
Oh how well I do know you.  I need to rest as I have had the flu now for several days.  Knowing you I gave you the chance to repent.  But, again knowing you would not I tell you this for your ignorance.

La'anatullah

Your choice.  You have no idea who or what you have insulted, do you? Think over your ignorance with regard to  People of the Book and repent.

I worship Allah the God of Abraham. I fear no one. I fear only Allah.

There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger.

you want to curse me for spreading the truth of Islam and saying God is one? remember Allah sees everything and will punish the wrong doers and the ones of hide the truth like you do.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2013, 08:20:42 PM »

There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger.

Fixed for the fun of it.