Author Topic: Just carpet bombed PoF. Wish me luck fellas  (Read 3856 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Just carpet bombed PoF. Wish me luck fellas
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 10:32:50 PM »
Pretty much, yeah.

Though I quickly learned if you keep sending out the same message over and over again, eventually the block you from sending any more messages.

So when you have lets say, 20 out of 100 respond do you small talk with 20 different chicks with the objective of trying to set up a meeting of some type as soon as possible for sex? I can imagine this being alot of work and a bit of a headache  especially if they're horrendous. I can't fake liking a broad I really don't like.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 10:34:04 PM »
when i was on POF 4 years ago, i had "is DELUSIONAL a body type ?" in my headline, for real.

this place is love letters compared to the messages i got from irate chubby chicks, they wanted me dead  ;D

hahahahaha please tell me you also had a flexing/pumped/shirtless pic, etc.?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2013, 10:34:15 PM »
Pretty much, yeah.

Though I quickly learned if you keep sending out the same message over and over again, eventually the block you from sending any more messages.

Got it. I think I may try it. I'll have to change my profile verbiage.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2013, 10:35:35 PM »
So when you have lets say, 20 out of 100 respond do you small talk with 20 different chicks with the objective of trying to set up a meeting of some type as soon as possible for sex? I can imagine this being alot of work and a bit of a headache  especially if they're horrendous. I can't fake liking a broad I really don't like.

Yeah. However, over a few days, out of those 20, some will drop off. You will lose interest in them or they will lose interest in you. Out of those 20, you still may be talking to 5 or 10. And you sort of keep narrowing it down as soon as you find out who wants to meet the quickest. Ive noticed that most women you talk to it doesnt go far unless you keep pursuing. But if you want to have some fun there are definitely women on there that are up for it.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2013, 10:40:49 PM »
Yeah. However, over a few days, out of those 20, some will drop off. You will lose interest in them or they will lose interest in you. Out of those 20, you still may be talking to 5 or 10. And you sort of keep narrowing it down as soon as you find out who wants to meet the quickest. Ive noticed that most women you talk to it doesnt go far unless you keep pursuing. But if you want to have some fun there are definitely women on there that are up for it.

What's a good way to tell which ones are sluts? They hide it pretty well with all their jibber-jabber.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 10:43:44 PM »
stay away from chicks with kids that are younger.... they are the most emotionally unstable hands down.. That probably eliminates 80% of the girls however.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 10:44:07 PM »
What's a good way to tell which ones are sluts? They hide it pretty well with all their jibber-jabber.

No way to tell right away, unless they start with dirty talk or send inappropriate pics. That is pretty much a give away.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 10:46:20 PM »
I put myself on this site a few months back after my buddy recommended it and said I would get laid in days guaranteed, and have to put in pretty much no effort whatsoever. He was right, much to my regret!  
I hooked up with 4 different girls within the first 2 weeks of being on there.  Each of them had a SERIOUS downfall, and all of them were most likely certified crazy!  
One of them I only slept with once, and she would NOT leave me alone!  Texted me 5x a day for weeks saying how she much she missed me and how much she cared about me, and how well we "fit together".  Keep in mind, all she did was come over one time and we fucked, ordered pizza (she even paid!, haha) fucked again, and then she left.  I am not kidding!  
The first girl I hooked up wasn't thrilled when I cut things off, but hated me even more when she found out about the other girls I was hooking up with.  This was probably inevitable, since I live in a small area where people know about each others personal lives.  She told other girls not to talk to me cause I only wanted one thing, and posted numerous messages on FB saying things like "all guys are assholes" and shit like that.  Even tried to tag me in a few of them.  THANK GOD I have my account set so that I have to review all tags before they are posted.  LOL!  
The last girl I met from that site wasn't all that bad to be honest.  Pretty cute, thick with HUGE TITS a nice ass, and she loved to fuck!    Her only issue was that she started to get feelings and would make random comments that made me pretty uncomfortable, such as "when are you gonna be my bf" or "I want more than what we currently are".  When I finally cut it off she became hysterical and got downright pathetic!  Told me that she would be willing to do anything just to keep me in her life, and that she didn't care if she was only a booty call.  She flipped out on me when I said I wasn't interested.  Told me never to contact her again, and that she hated me.  She ended up texting me a week later saying how her offer is still on the table and that it will be for as long as she's single.  

Keep in mind I didn't lead any of these girls on!  Never did I tell them anything that would make them think I wanted them as a gf, or even that I wanted to have an exclusive fwb with any of them, but in the end that's what they all wanted!  

Learn from my mistakes!  That site is bad news!  The girls on there are not worth the trouble.  Even if all you're trying to do is get laid, you would be much better off just hitting up the bar scene.  

Get a second phone, playa.  And go to her place.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 10:55:16 PM »
Did any of them want you to bang them?

i think so, i got a lot of " I'm working hard and have lost 20 pounds, with 15 more to go...maybe if you weren't so shallow you could see past the physical, your loss"

i would reply.."get back to me when you have dropped the other 15" and then they would lose their minds...lol.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2013, 11:04:15 PM »
i think so, i got a lot of " I'm working hard and have lost 20 pounds, with 15 more to go...maybe if you weren't so shallow you could see past the physical, your loss"

i would reply.."get back to me when you have dropped the other 15" and then they would lose their minds...lol.

lol

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2013, 11:04:55 PM »
Fuck you guys are cool.  ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2013, 11:06:16 PM »

lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 11:06:43 PM »
Fuck you guys are cool.  ::)

Thanks for taking time out of you day to post that for us. I can't speak for the others but you just made my day.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2013, 11:07:55 PM »
stay away from chicks with kids that are younger.... they are the most emotionally unstable hands down.. That probably eliminates 80% of the girls however.

Good advice. I've been a victim of this on POF already.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2013, 11:08:36 PM »
Thanks for taking time out of you day to post that for us. I can't speak for the others but you just made my day.

I contribute when I can.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2013, 11:09:16 PM »
hahahahaha please tell me you also had a flexing/pumped/shirtless pic, etc.?

i had a couple of tank top pics, no shirtless. and my legendary backwards hat pic. i still have most of them.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2013, 11:09:43 PM »

haha  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2013, 11:19:18 PM »
Fuck you guys are cool.  ::)

I wasn't always like that. when I first joined i had a very nice, straightforward profile and was a swell guy.  then i got lied to my face about 5 times and had to sit across a table (and shell out money) from someone who looked NOTHING  like their pictures and i stopped being such a nice guy.

as far as younger chicks, when i was on there i was 42-43 years old and set my filter so the youngest girls i could see were 34 years old. i'm not real big on robbing the cradle

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2013, 11:21:55 PM »
Post the profiles you guys are using to lure these chicks in.

Or at least post links to the profiles of these girls that fall for your bullshit.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2013, 11:27:03 PM »
ahahahah whenever i see POF on a thread title i know it won't disapoint!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2013, 11:35:20 PM »

Haha.  I got messaged by a couple once and when I saw the pics I wrote back a half a page of diet and exercise advice.  I meant it sincerely but they didn't much care for it. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2013, 11:42:02 PM »
Haha.  I got messaged by a couple once and when I saw the pics I wrote back a half a page of diet and exercise advice.  I meant it sincerely but they didn't much care for it. 

HA HAA. you were only trying to be helpful.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2013, 11:42:39 PM »
I always pulled out and thus, never got a woman pregnant.
have fun , but blowing your load in there is too much risk in my opinion.

Plus it's more fun to see your paint splash the canvas.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2013, 11:49:34 PM »

HA HAA. you were only trying to be helpful.

I pointed out that we were the same age, which may have unintentionally upset them.  I honestly was as nice as I could be but someone had to say something to these people.  Cruising for sex while taking no kind of care of themselves.  Delusional is a body type after all.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2013, 07:12:15 AM »
Did any of them want you to bang them?

I'd say Black Planet, but you don't like black women, Wiggs.  ::)

Seriously,

O'Tre aka Negro girl tried to mug my mulatta daughter over an $1 ice cream cone in Detroit