Author Topic: Just carpet bombed PoF. Wish me luck fellas  (Read 3860 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Just carpet bombed PoF. Wish me luck fellas
« on: December 26, 2012, 09:33:56 AM »
I just messaged about 100 chicks.  Looking for some cheap action this weekend.  Wish me luck.  Not raw, but not pulling out.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Just carpet bombed PoF. Wish me luck fellas
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 09:34:22 AM »
I just messaged about 100 chicks.  Looking for some cheap action this weekend.  Wish me luck.  Not raw, but not pulling out.

Outed as a white person

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 09:35:02 AM »
P.S. Any milfs? ???

I keep getting messaged on cougarlife but I don't know if it's a trick or not because I haven't gone premium.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 09:35:24 AM »
if you cant get a fuck in half an hour on there you need to off yourself

providing you look half decent
T

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 09:37:17 AM »

I always pulled out and thus, never got a woman pregnant.
have fun , but blowing your load in there is too much risk in my opinion.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 09:38:08 AM »
if you cant get a fuck in half an hour on there you need to off yourself

providing you look half decent

I'm just waiting for the responses.  I went all ethnic today.  Lots of asian, mexicans and desperate white chicks.  range from about 18-60. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 09:39:43 AM »
I'm just waiting for the responses.  I went all ethnic today.  Lots of asian, mexicans and desperate white chicks.  range from about 18-60. 

use the instant chat

pretend like you want to meet or lunch or a coffee etc

you will be round their house in an hour

make them invite you
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 AM »
What was the message you sent to them? (Whores)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 09:40:44 AM »
Good luck friend

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 10:30:41 AM »
I usually start to try yo get laid but insult them in 3rd message   Bc they are inevitably morons

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 12:42:15 PM »
Bagged one fatty and one so-so, but hey, free sex.  As someone else said, they start of all innocent, looking for a boyfriend and then they are asking to meet to give me a blow job.

But, BUT...  This one I am talking to now is freaking me out.  She is smoking hot in the photos and she proved it is really her, she is super smart and we have a shitload in common.  I don't know what to make of it.  Will see.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 12:49:58 PM »

>:(

NOT BMC APPROVED

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 02:20:04 PM »
I usually start to try yo get laid but insult them in 3rd message   Bc they are inevitably morons

;D ;D ;D

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 04:15:57 PM »
Bagged one fatty and one so-so, but hey, free sex.  As someone else said, they start of all innocent, looking for a boyfriend and then they are asking to meet to give me a blow job.

But, BUT...  This one I am talking to now is freaking me out.  She is smoking hot in the photos and she proved it is really her, she is super smart and we have a shitload in common.  I don't know what to make of it.  Will see.
its a tranny

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 04:18:57 PM »
Be careful those whores might try to report you

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 04:23:15 PM »
What was the message you sent to them? (Whores)

Hey ladies, I'm Greg Oden!  :D :D
D

Jizzacked

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 04:37:51 PM »
make them laugh... give a little small talk at first, and ease into the sexual stuff after a while for best results.  the direct "let's fuck" approach is typically less successful.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 07:19:22 PM »
I put myself on this site a few months back after my buddy recommended it and said I would get laid in days guaranteed, and have to put in pretty much no effort whatsoever. He was right, much to my regret!  
I hooked up with 4 different girls within the first 2 weeks of being on there.  Each of them had a SERIOUS downfall, and all of them were most likely certified crazy!  
One of them I only slept with once, and she would NOT leave me alone!  Texted me 5x a day for weeks saying how she much she missed me and how much she cared about me, and how well we "fit together".  Keep in mind, all she did was come over one time and we fucked, ordered pizza (she even paid!, haha) fucked again, and then she left.  I am not kidding!  
The first girl I hooked up wasn't thrilled when I cut things off, but hated me even more when she found out about the other girls I was hooking up with.  This was probably inevitable, since I live in a small area where people know about each others personal lives.  She told other girls not to talk to me cause I only wanted one thing, and posted numerous messages on FB saying things like "all guys are assholes" and shit like that.  Even tried to tag me in a few of them.  THANK GOD I have my account set so that I have to review all tags before they are posted.  LOL!  
The last girl I met from that site wasn't all that bad to be honest.  Pretty cute, thick with HUGE TITS a nice ass, and she loved to fuck!    Her only issue was that she started to get feelings and would make random comments that made me pretty uncomfortable, such as "when are you gonna be my bf" or "I want more than what we currently are".  When I finally cut it off she became hysterical and got downright pathetic!  Told me that she would be willing to do anything just to keep me in her life, and that she didn't care if she was only a booty call.  She flipped out on me when I said I wasn't interested.  Told me never to contact her again, and that she hated me.  She ended up texting me a week later saying how her offer is still on the table and that it will be for as long as she's single.  

Keep in mind I didn't lead any of these girls on!  Never did I tell them anything that would make them think I wanted them as a gf, or even that I wanted to have an exclusive fwb with any of them, but in the end that's what they all wanted!  

Learn from my mistakes!  That site is bad news!  The girls on there are not worth the trouble.  Even if all you're trying to do is get laid, you would be much better off just hitting up the bar scene.  

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
  Good luck

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 07:42:18 PM »
I put myself on this site a few months back after my buddy recommended it and said I would get laid in days guaranteed, and have to put in pretty much no effort whatsoever. He was right, much to my regret!  
I hooked up with 4 different girls within the first 2 weeks of being on there.  Each of them had a SERIOUS downfall, and all of them were most likely certified crazy!  
One of them I only slept with once, and she would NOT leave me alone!  Texted me 5x a day for weeks saying how she much she missed me and how much she cared about me, and how well we "fit together".  Keep in mind, all she did was come over one time and we fucked, ordered pizza (she even paid!, haha) fucked again, and then she left.  I am not kidding!  
The first girl I hooked up wasn't thrilled when I cut things off, but hated me even more when she found out about the other girls I was hooking up with.  This was probably inevitable, since I live in a small area where people know about each others personal lives.  She told other girls not to talk to me cause I only wanted one thing, and posted numerous messages on FB saying things like "all guys are assholes" and shit like that.  Even tried to tag me in a few of them.  THANK GOD I have my account set so that I have to review all tags before they are posted.  LOL!  
The last girl I met from that site wasn't all that bad to be honest.  Pretty cute, thick with HUGE TITS a nice ass, and she loved to fuck!    Her only issue was that she started to get feelings and would make random comments that made me pretty uncomfortable, such as "when are you gonna be my bf" or "I want more than what we currently are".  When I finally cut it off she became hysterical and got downright pathetic!  Told me that she would be willing to do anything just to keep me in her life, and that she didn't care if she was only a booty call.  She flipped out on me when I said I wasn't interested.  Told me never to contact her again, and that she hated me.  She ended up texting me a week later saying how her offer is still on the table and that it will be for as long as she's single.  

Keep in mind I didn't lead any of these girls on!  Never did I tell them anything that would make them think I wanted them as a gf, or even that I wanted to have an exclusive fwb with any of them, but in the end that's what they all wanted!  

Learn from my mistakes!  That site is bad news!  The girls on there are not worth the trouble.  Even if all you're trying to do is get laid, you would be much better off just hitting up the bar scene.  
sounds pretty similar to my experience with girls on there.. All grade A batshit crazy bitches

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 10:16:20 PM »
You guys have some funny stories. Keep them up.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 10:22:26 PM »
How does this carpet bombing work? Do I just send a general message to pretty much any female in my area, play the numbers game and hope for the best?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 10:26:25 PM »
when i was on POF 4 years ago, i had "is DELUSIONAL a body type ?" in my headline, for real.

this place is love letters compared to the messages i got from irate chubby chicks, they wanted me dead  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 10:28:14 PM »
when i was on POF 4 years ago, i had "is DELUSIONAL a body type ?" in my headline, for real.

this place is love letters compared to the messages i got from irate chubby chicks, they wanted me dead  ;D

Did any of them want you to bang them?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 10:28:59 PM »
How does this carpet bombing work? Do I just send a general message to pretty much any female in my area, play the numbers game and hope for the best?

Pretty much, yeah.

Though I quickly learned if you keep sending out the same message over and over again, eventually the block you from sending any more messages.
X