Author Topic: Working at Quizno's Getbig style!  (Read 2859 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Working at Quizno's Getbig style!
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2012, 10:04:27 PM »

To be clear, that's a w220  s-class (early 2000's). There is no s500 amg, only s55 amg, s63 amg, and i believe s65 amg

So either that guy only has a factory issued amg body kit/styling, or is just an even bigger poser For slapping an amg logo on there to seem cool. 

Either Way... shit like that just makes me shake my head!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2012, 10:16:14 PM »
To be clear, that's a w220  s-class (early 2000's). There is no s500 amg, only s55 amg, s63 amg, and i believe s65 amg

So either that guy only has a factory issued amg body kit/styling, or is just an even bigger poser For slapping an amg logo on there to seem cool.  

Either Way... shit like that just makes me shake my head!

Absolutely only AMG badging. I think it was a 2003-2006 S500 with the AMG logo on the back and I think it had AMG style wheels. I didn't notice AMG exhaust/rockers/dam/grill, etc.  You are correct the AMG cars are all only 2 numbers.  
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2012, 10:19:03 PM »
Hey!! Why aren't you out building a snowman or riding a toboggan?   :)
a

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2012, 10:21:27 PM »
Absolutely only AMG badging. I think it was a 2003-2006 S500 with the AMG logo on the back and I think it had AMG style wheels. I didn't notice AMG exhaust/rockers/dam/grill, etc.  You are correct the AMG cars are all only 2 numbers.  

Mercedes does officially issue some standard cars with amg styling, such as wheels, logos, body adjustments, Without the amg engine.

So its not neccessarrily his doing.  But still he is a douche nonetheless

Hey!! Why aren't you out building a snowman or riding a toboggan?   :)

Lol already went on a sleigh ride with the missus earlier!  Just kicking back I'm the room for the night!  5 more inches of snow coming down tonight and More fun Tomorrow ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2012, 10:32:03 PM »

Lol already went on a sleigh ride with the missus earlier!  Just kicking back I'm the room for the night!  5 more inches of snow coming down tonight and More fun Tomorrow ;D

Right on. Sounds nice.  Carry on my friend.
a