Author Topic: Finally got my truck on the road today. Beast!  (Read 16806 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Finally got my truck on the road today. Beast!
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2012, 03:56:41 AM »
LOL@ tape's passive aggressiveness in this thread. tape seems like a cool guy guy, and one to have some drinks with if your idea of putting back a few is sitting in a silent dark basement, tightly gripping a tumbler and staring angrily at a wall.    ;D   

lolol :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2012, 04:06:03 AM »
The Southern Cross of Honor has NOTHING to do with Nazism.  It was the Confederate Medal of Honor.

I hope this helps.

Southern Cross of Honor "Iron Cross" grave marker at the grave of Judah P. Benjamin who was the Jewish Confederate Secretary of State, Secretary of War and Attorney General.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2012, 04:06:32 AM »
The symbol is fine, nothing wrong with it, I just asked my Jewish friend and he said "what about it" If Jewish people are not offended then no one else should be, iron crosses have been used for the thousands of years and stem way further then the German army. Nothing inappropriate about. I think NOAM is mistaken it for the swastika

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2012, 04:08:03 AM »
My Iron or Maltese Cross has more to do with Ed Roth than Hitler.

We have always been a part of Hotrod and chopper culture, simple as that.

Some of you need to do a little research on the history of symbols. I've even seen the pope with one around his neck.

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2012, 04:10:45 AM »
My Iron or Maltese Cross has more to do with Ed Roth than Hitler.

We have always been a part of Hotrod and chopper culture, simple as that.

Some of you need to do a little research on the history of symbols. I've even seen the pope with one around his neck.

;D
Correction; there is only one troll talking shit, the rest of us are cool with it  ;)

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2012, 04:16:09 AM »
Correction; there is only one troll talking shit, the rest of us are cool with it  ;)

Yes his name is Nick, ironically a Greek from Melbourne.

AKA; Godfather / Miss Karen / Switznegger / Albert Schmidt  / Clancey / little john / Chopper1234 / JeremyJ / ayub and Leanne F

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2012, 04:16:19 AM »
Looks like the kind of car an Eighties Stallone and a 00's Michael Arvilla would consider buying while drunk,only to throw up in horror on awaking that they considered such a monstrosity.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2012, 04:55:46 AM »
Yes his name is Nick, ironically a Greek from Melbourne.

AKA; Godfather / Miss Karen / Switznegger / Albert Schmidt  / Clancey / little john / Chopper1234 / JeremyJ / ayub and Leanne F

lol...this is hilarious....keep em coming Tony.  You forgot to mention an old friend of Luke Wood and Lee Priest...lol

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2012, 05:05:45 AM »
This needs to be on Jalopnik.

First time I agreed with you on anything car related.

But id like to see this thing run & see some dyno numbers & 1/4
Mile times.

This truck is badass. I don't understand the Lexus motor however...I thought LS engines were readily available Down under?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2012, 05:15:04 AM »
lol...this is hilarious....keep em coming Tony.  You forgot to mention an old friend of Luke Wood and Lee Priest...lol
So it is true then?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2012, 05:28:45 AM »
my grandfather broke his spine fighting the Germans in France you dimwit.
my grandfather died in auswitch....he fell of the watchtower.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2012, 05:30:22 AM »
You are a moron. The only reason people like your grandfather fought the Germans was to help move forward the complete abdication of the white man. Your grandfather was a peon in the hands of the elite that have been striving for well over a century now to bring the white race to extinction. Millions of young white men and women died in the second world war and it was completely avoidable. A defeated Germany was bombed mercilessly in 1945. In Dresden close to 500,000 were killed with accounts of mothers running in the streets with their hair on fire, children in the arms. The official story is 20,000 were killed which is an outright lie.

Go sit down and think how you and your grandfather have been duped. Don't be stupid for the rest of your life.

x2

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2012, 06:27:39 AM »
LOL@ tape's passive aggressiveness in this thread. tape seems like a cool guy guy, and one to have some drinks with if your idea of putting back a few is sitting in a silent dark basement, tightly gripping a tumbler and staring angrily at a wall.    ;D   

All I need now is a basement.  "Sweethearts and wives!"

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2012, 06:32:10 AM »
hey thony film when you drive it so we can hear the sound of the beast

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2012, 06:33:44 AM »
Between the bikes and the truck you got some gawdy, tacky shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2012, 06:54:47 AM »
i abhore any form of promotion and/or sympathy for this brutal, callous, vindictive and oppressive regime.

Those who choose to continue to promote this regime via 'using the symbol' are just as guilty...fucking vile pigs in my opinion.

fuck of from getbig you flaming homo
kwon was right about you

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2012, 07:08:36 AM »
All I need now is a basement.  "Sweethearts and wives!"
Well, you set up the middle-distance vista and I'll bring over a handle of foul nectar distilled by angry, underpaid union workers. Let the hate begin.     ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2012, 07:09:52 AM »
how much did this cost you?

Please explain how you setup the Lexus V8 TT

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2012, 07:12:18 AM »
You are a moron. The only reason people like your grandfather fought the Germans was to help move forward the complete abdication of the white man. Your grandfather was a peon in the hands of the elite that have been striving for well over a century now to bring the white race to extinction. Millions of young white men and women died in the second world war and it was completely avoidable. A defeated Germany was bombed mercilessly in 1945. In Dresden close to 500,000 were killed with accounts of mothers running in the streets with their hair on fire, children in the arms. The official story is 20,000 were killed which is an outright lie.

Go sit down and think how you and your grandfather have been duped. Don't be stupid for the rest of your life.

+1
Great work!
tank u jesus

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2012, 07:19:33 AM »
fuck of from getbig you flaming homo
kwon was right about you
his days are numbered, he is getting his ass handed to him in every thread.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2012, 07:34:08 AM »
his days are numbered, he is getting his ass handed to him in every thread.
good, we dont want his kind here

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2012, 12:28:52 PM »
You are an ignoramaus.... and who is responsible for brainwashing you?  

What history books are you reading?  

It says a lot about you and the volatile position that you occupy.  I find your stance to be immoral, offensive. Furthermore, it is the height gullibility to believe WWII was about 'moving forward the complete abdication of the white man'.

How dare you diminish, mock and undermine what my Grandfather and millions of others fought for.  You fucking disrespectful shit stain...now get the fuck out of this thread you fucking insipid, arrogant dick rider!

Were millions of white men and women killed in the second world war? Yes, check that. Were millions of non-whites killed? No.

Why was Germany and its citizens disgruntled after the treaty of Versailles? Did they not remove livestock and gold from a starving Germany after the First World War? Was Hitler not funded by American elites? Was Churchill's debt not paid in full by a Jewish banker? Did he not increase his rhetoric against Germany after his debts were relieved?

Was Europe not flooded by non-whites after the Second World war in which millions of white people perished?

And for your information you fucking imbecile, history is written by the victor. And it is a biased view depending on who is in power. After all think about it - the word itself - "HIS" story - suggests bias.

Your education is suspect. And your grandfather was a peon. He probably did not realize that he was contributing to the demise of the white race. White nations fighting each other? For what??

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2012, 12:38:35 PM »
Bro stop wasting your time with this tool, he is a gimmick, probably didn't have a granpa in the war and he is just trolling from thread to thread calling everyone cum guzler or something like that, pure loser.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2012, 02:13:24 PM »
Bro stop wasting your time with this tool, he is a gimmick, probably didn't have a granpa in the war and he is just trolling from thread to thread calling everyone cum guzler or something like that, pure loser.

Correct, he sits in a dark room playing heavy metal and hating on everyone because he is a loser with no real friends. Fact!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2012, 02:41:20 PM »
Looks badass.  It's just a bit weird to take something that's supposed to have a certain functionality, especially a pickup truck (of all things), and totally strip away that functionality for "show".

(hahaha...but I suppose if you're trying to represent bodybuilding, that might be the way to do it...lol)