Author Topic: DA Live Now...Back From Dead  (Read 14815 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: DA Live Now...Back From Dead
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2012, 02:08:47 AM »
Goodrum takes a lot of shit from the Internet forums. He responds like a scorned Sheila when he tries to get even with people who bag him......he plays dirty.  I have eased off stirring Goodrum since Keith died two years ago.

It is always a privilege to hear from a legend like Vince G CSN MFT PHD.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2012, 04:27:18 AM »
You fucking anal rider...get the fuck out of this site -you are the most loathed and derided piece of shit to ever to grace this board....Keith fucking died owning your ass....lol

DA humiliated you like no other....you have zero self respect and came back for an ongoing raping -DA was half dead and he still gave you an ass pounding.

It is you who is the fucking liar and scammer...fucking shit stain!

Keith died trying to roll out of his bed to get on the computer.  DA is more than half dead.

Neither person ever got as much as a yawn from me although I have to give Keith props for the worthy battles over the years.  However, I've defended off both of them along with many others who have tried.  

I'm on top....and you're just an RX sissy bottom sucking off Palumbo for Lipolyze  ;D
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2012, 04:39:43 AM »
DA threads always tend to attract imbeciles (both with the same name)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2012, 04:43:34 AM »
Vince, would you expand on this?

Basically I told RX Muscle that they were pretty low for taking  advantage of Jason Genova as well as ironically Derek Anthony.   Curt James decided to be an ass and edit my posts and put up some "not so nice pictures so I threatened to put all of his personal information out on the internet if he didn't remove the crap.  That along with my articles on Anabolic Mayhem (www.anabolicmayhem.com) is making them a bit emotional.

Truth is that they are exploiting Genova and Derek Anthony for cheap traffic.  They are treating Genova as a "lab rat" and they don't give a shit about Derek Anthony....after all they threw him off the board 3 years ago and mocked and ridiculed him and his liver condition, and now all of a sudden they want to be his friends???  They are milking him for sympathy traffic and once they are done with DA, they are going to jettison him out the nearest airlock into outer space.

This "No Absence of Muscle" is just an RX Muscle field n i g g e r  but it really doesn't matter who he is.

Enjoy your viruses

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2012, 04:48:26 AM »
Goodrum takes a lot of shit from the Internet forums. He responds like a scorned Sheila when he tries to get even with people who bag him......he plays dirty.  I have eased off stirring Goodrum since Keith died two years ago.

Most of the time I ignore your babbling as I try to have respect for the 1870 Mr Canada and someone who builds useless equipment out of soda cans.  I let Bob Chick pimp you out on Getbig.

You eased off because Ron told you that you were not getting any blue stars and you got all emotional and broke down like a baby. 
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2012, 05:10:15 AM »
Keith died trying to roll out of his bed to get on the computer.  DA is more than half dead.

Neither person ever got as much as a yawn from me although I have to give Keith props for the worthy battles over the years.  However, I've defended both of them along with many others who have tried.   

I'm on top....and you're just an RX sissy bottom sucking off Palumbo for Lipolyze  ;D

Brutal.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2012, 10:32:52 AM »

I like Derek. I sent him a message because he talked about Goodrum on his show. I suggested that he have me on his show and the quote above was his reply. A reality check for sure.

Goodrum, before we found out he was gay, was on Derek's adult site and sent photos from his site to Derek's parents. That was a despicable thing for Goodrum to do and that is why Derek spat in his face.

Derek tells it like it is and that is refreshing. The guy is extreme but he is fair dinkum.

Ah, the return of the turd burglar. We have not been hearing much from this butt pirate as of late, seems he had his ass handed to him on IronAge by Ken Sprague ( former owner of Golds Gym.)

THE BEEF

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2012, 10:52:27 AM »
Keith died trying to roll out of his bed to get on the computer.  DA is more than half dead.

Neither person ever got as much as a yawn from me although I have to give Keith props for the worthy battles over the years.  However, I've defended off both of them along with many others who have tried.  

I'm on top....and you're just an RX sissy bottom sucking off Palumbo for Lipolyze  ;D

ahaha, yup good luck trying to destroy Vince G. Getbig has tried for years and so far nothing.
all drugs - TPPIIP

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2012, 03:46:21 PM »

Vince, name call all you like.  I draw the line when it comes to people's businesses though -evidently you dont. It was a low act putting viruses into Palumbos site...a low act.

Furthermore, show a little respect.  To this day, i have refused to ridicule and mock you for being a homosexual...a self confessed homosexual for that matter....Basile will also back me on this statement.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2012, 04:01:08 PM »
Wow, it was vince who gave RX Muscle all those viruses?
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2012, 04:04:42 PM »
Wow, it was vince who gave RX Muscle all those viruses?

The Truth is finally revealed!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2012, 04:10:13 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2012, 04:31:00 PM »
The Truth is finally revealed!

I wonder if it will make the 10:00 news.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2012, 05:16:19 PM »
Vince, name call all you like.  I draw the line when it comes to people's businesses though -evidently you dont. It was a low act putting viruses into Palumbos site...a low act.

Furthermore, show a little respect.  To this day, i have refused to ridicule and mock you for being a homosexual...a self confessed homosexual for that matter....Basile will also back me on this statement.

Using a virus to take down RX Muscle is amatuerish.  If I wanted to take down RX Muscle, I would use a much more sinister method that would collapse the entire site within 4 months.....and it would be very permanent.
A

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2012, 07:12:41 PM »

Using a virus to take down RX Muscle is amatuerish.  If I wanted to take down RX Muscle, I would use a much more sinister method that would collapse the entire site within 4 months.....and it would be very permanent.

lol. oh really.  You evil computer genius you.

Palumbo has a bug up his ass over you....not the guy you want to be in the bad books with.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2012, 07:29:09 PM »

stfu u old fart

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2012, 07:56:01 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2012, 09:17:12 PM »
I thought DA was dead.
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2012, 09:18:49 PM »
  DA has lost his mind.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2012, 11:11:39 PM »
stfu u old fart

that's funny...yes Basile has a very thick hide. 

He has been engaging in a long term bullying campaign against Goodrum....Basile always find it quite humorous to mock Goodrum for his openess about his homosexual lifestyle.  Basile is basically a homophobe...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2012, 04:20:36 AM »
lol. oh really.  You evil computer genius you.

Palumbo has a bug up his ass over you....not the guy you want to be in the bad books with.

Last time I checked....I don't work for Palumbo. 
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2012, 04:26:41 AM »
at this time, DA isn't exactly mentally fit. That is very apparent from that interview.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2012, 05:06:15 AM »
A newly qualified dentist asks his friend if he would like him to check his teeth for free. "Sure" replies the friend.

In the chair his dentist friend looks into his mouth and asks "Joe, have you been eating pussy?" "Why?" says his friend. "Is there a pussy hair stuck between my teeth?"

"No" replies his friend the dentist. "There is shit on your chin".

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2012, 07:06:51 AM »
lol. oh really.  You evil computer genius you.

What the fuck is Palumbo gonna do?   ::). Come to Vince's house? He looks like a frail c-u-n-t