Author Topic: Lay nortom is an idiot says they dont do studies on humans because humans dont  (Read 555 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
adhere to the diet study guidlines

so therefore they just do studies on rats since its a more controlled environment

this is a direct quote from him

now lay isnt to bright he doesnt realize these universities who run the studies make the rules and shouldnt pay participants if they dont adhere to the diet guidlines

lay nortom still claims that rats are very similar to humans so there fore studies exclusively on rats are accepted in diet studies

what an idiot, lay just doesnt think clearly

A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Yes Layme Nor-Tomb is below average in the "smarts" category.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Rats are pretty similar to Lame Norton I guess.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
actually, you're a junky.  rats work quite well on the research front, esp the little pick eyed ones, and don't require research subject fees.  it's like the pink  elephants you see on the weekends.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
adhere to the diet study guidlines

so therefore they just do studies on rats since its a more controlled environment

this is a direct quote from him

now lay isnt to bright he doesnt realize these universities who run the studies make the rules and shouldnt pay participants if they dont adhere to the diet guidlines

lay nortom still claims that rats are very similar to humans so there fore studies exclusively on rats are accepted in diet studies

what an idiot, lay just doesnt think clearly

When you go and get your PH.D in Nutritional Science, I'll be sure to pay more attention.... ::)
A