Author Topic: does being big and muscular advance your career?  (Read 6331 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: does being big and muscular advance your career?
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2012, 04:12:46 AM »

When you ran a brothel?  You can't just mention something like that and not provide details. All non-nonchalant like a trip to the corner store. lol.

Shit just got real

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2012, 04:40:11 AM »
not training at all = extreme.

training naturally, healthy diet = balance. (all advantages without cons)

doing steroids= extreme.

I mean, it 's pretty basic common sense. Sad it sounds hard to conceive for most losers on here.

That's just semantics you are trying to present as an "obsolete". Try again. What's "extreme" to one person, may be - usual for another.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2012, 04:44:25 AM »
ha ha yeah buddy! they also train much harder than a natural right?  :-\

Oh well.

The real question is, why cant you get satisfied maximizing your natural plateau -which happens rarely anyway to most of steroids ab-users-. Why cant people stay balanced, healthy, why do they need to go too far to feel "good". They dont even feel good because they develop more useless muscle mass, but because the hormonal changes induced by steroid use modifies the biochemy of their brains and fucks with neurotransmitters.

Because one of the main traits of a homo-sapiens ALWAYS was to - trascend their limits (biological or technological), simple as that. If every human being would've been like you - we'd still sit in the cave and hunt mammooths. Get a grip ffs, your outlook IS extreme, not humans who want to perfect themselves at whatever they are doing.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2012, 05:12:50 AM »
He doesn't get that. He never will. Not even worth trying on these religious fucks.
;D lmao cause I also believe in God ;).... It`s all good though I know what you mean

....  The religious hypocrites that breath God down your throat and judge you and point fingers cause their fundamentalist  8) acting like their shit don`t stink, I hate them too  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2012, 06:25:08 AM »
If i was as muscular as Mensa Bob was 8 years ago, then i'd go places.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2012, 09:10:03 AM »
the very first week after opening the club, ive had the other owners come to me and "suggest" prices for services(my place services,lol), one said i owe him money just for being new to this, another "asked" me if i "need" protection, he could offer cheaply, another said his assasins would shot from behind, anothe rone said he has this butter acid or something thatd make my place useless if they poured it into my rooms.

i sat there and yawned, then one guy said he will bring along"mustafa" , some fat albanian, to take care of me, the guy rides around on a bycycle like the thug character in movie "friday".

this was enough, then, i took out weapon and asked him why not settle this all right now, one by one and who wants some first.

i also told them if any of their threats come true, ill blow their places up with bombs.fuck, i wasnt even joking back then, was young and wild.

and then told them to fuck off right now.

couple weeks later i was alreaddy stealing their working girls from their own places like they were groceriy shops.

went like this, theyd send ppl to offer the girls at my place to work at theirs, but theyd be to tightassed to pay for a service, theyd just blatantly ask.

i did this much smarter, went to their places, paid for a service, fucked the girl, offered her some coke and then offered her to work at my place and id give her more percentage of the money earned.

ah good times  :D

cool story.

balkans like their prostitution and trafficking. is that industry there mafia run?

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2012, 09:45:25 AM »
cool story.

balkans like their prostitution and trafficking. is that industry there mafia run?

government

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2012, 10:58:44 AM »
its bit balkan, bit wealthy investors and government controlled.

dont know if that qualifies as mafia per definition, the courts let me get away couple times with showing leniency until theyve had it with me.
i think with "mafia" they mean organised crime

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2012, 11:51:58 AM »
my understanding is that governments are mafia run and corrupt, like a normal way of life over there.