Author Topic: BW 76 Kg Lifetime Natural - Only an Egyptian Pharaoh can do this..  (Read 6558 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: BW 76 Kg Lifetime Natural - Only an Egyptian Pharaoh can do this..
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 01:59:39 AM »
if really natural this is strong as hell

especially for someone who is not a full house (20% bf)

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 02:08:12 AM »
Strong lift! Your up there with me, but I'm 96kg  :D

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 03:22:41 AM »
Thombz and Sherief have the same thing going on. Sherief needs to remind us that he can bench a few reps with three plates(yes it's impressive but we've seen it many times over the years already). Same thing with Thombz and his signature "I'm in my best shape ever bathroom" pose picture.

New content guys!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2012, 04:45:07 AM »
thx guys for the good comments and i swear to ALLAH i never in my life even saw any drugs and dont know how they are taken..

and i didnt post the video to remind you i can bench few reps with the 3 plates but to let you know i can do this while i am 75-76 kg because the previous video i had posted i was 83 kg 8)..

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2012, 05:07:44 AM »
Good lift
choice is an illusion

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2012, 05:16:21 AM »
Strong guy Sheriff Salami, but don't believe the Egyptian Pharaoh-crap.

The last Pharaoh ruled around 30 BC before Rome took over.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2012, 05:40:42 AM »
Strong guy Sheriff Salami, but don't believe the Egyptian Pharaoh-crap.

The last Pharaoh ruled around 30 BC before Rome took over.

yes man this last pharaoh was my great grandpa and his pharaonic genes have come consentrated in my blood after passing many generations..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2012, 05:46:11 AM »
good lift ,,,i used to them when i was younger,,i feel they put my shoulders in a unnatural position and ego takes over too...

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2012, 07:17:00 AM »
Yeah, that's OK. I BPed 140kg @ 80kg but I'm powerlifter. For bench press only guy 170kg is when it starts getting really serious at this bodyweight.

We have a guy who presses 240kg @ 86kg in Poland, raw of course. Of course he claims natural, like everyone, but you know - who gives a fuck about that anyway.

I must admit I have no idea how these guys are doing it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2012, 07:18:14 AM »
yes man this last pharaoh was my great grandpa and his pharaonic genes have come consentrated in my blood after passing many generations..

Technically, Queen Cleopatra was the last Pharaoh.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2012, 07:23:51 AM »
But frankly, you would be able to bench 170kg within 3-4 weeks of popping anadrol and tren if you didn't get injured :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2012, 12:43:59 PM »
Yeah, that's OK. I BPed 140kg @ 80kg but I'm powerlifter. For bench press only guy 170kg is when it starts getting really serious at this bodyweight.

We have a guy who presses 240kg @ 86kg in Poland, raw of course. Of course he claims natural, like everyone, but you know - who gives a fuck about that anyway.

I must admit I have no idea how these guys are doing it.

i entered the national powerlifting contest of egypt "3 lifts" last april and i came 5th in the under 83 kg class.. during this time i was bench pressing 150 kg easily "which i can do for one rep now at 75/76 kg" but since it was an official contest the bench press was done with a pause at the bottom and without any bouncing and without moving/raising your head or feet or ass and without raising one arm before the other.. the judges were very strict and the best i could do with this perfect form WITHOUT shirt was 140 kg.. i and one or two others were the only guys without supports as all the other guys in my weight and the other weights used bench shirts and squats shirts and knees ropes and deadlifts shirts and i was one of the few naturals in the contest.. the guy who came first in my weight was full of drugs and did 180 kg with a shirt and it was said that this guy had placed 3rd before in the world powerlifting contest with a 220 kg lift.. the guys who came 2nd and 3rd were also full of drugs and both used shirts and did only 150 kg.. the guy who came in 4th bench pressed much lighter than me but did better than me in squats and deadlifts so beat me overall.. if there were no shirts i could come 2nd in the bench press but no chance in the squats or the deads.. the top 3 did great lifts in squats and dls with shirts,.. not sure what they could do without shirts and ropes..