Author Topic: owned  (Read 1278 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
owned
« on: December 29, 2012, 07:00:49 AM »

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: owned
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 07:05:41 AM »
We've been out of time since the last bit of debt ceiling kabuki theater.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 07:27:12 AM »
american'ts forever

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 03:33:10 AM »
We've been out of time since the last bit of debt ceiling kabuki theater.

What a visual! Ugh!!!
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 05:55:37 AM »
Don't let facts get in the way of who's really to blame. Obama wants this...he's always wanted this. U assholes voted for the guy who's destroying American...congrats

Talks were so broken at one point Sunday that the top Republican negotiator, Sen. Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, bypassed Mr. Reid to speak directly with Vice President Joseph R. Biden.

The blockade seemed to lift somewhat when Republicans dropped their demand to change Social Security’s cost-of-living adjustment formula, and both sides traded offers on the income level at which taxpayers will see an income-tax rate increase and debated what other incentives would be included.

Reid - "We did have conversations last night that ended late in the evening between staffs, this morning we've been trying to come up with some counteroffer to my friends' proposals," said Reid, saying he's had a number" of conversations with the president. "I don't have a counteroffer to make."
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 06:26:51 AM »
I love the "destroying America" whining.  It never gets old.  HAHAHAHA

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 06:33:35 AM »
Don't let facts get in the way of who's really to blame. Obama wants this...he's always wanted this. U assholes voted for the guy who's destroying American...congrats

Talks were so broken at one point Sunday that the top Republican negotiator, Sen. Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, bypassed Mr. Reid to speak directly with Vice President Joseph R. Biden.

The blockade seemed to lift somewhat when Republicans dropped their demand to change Social Security’s cost-of-living adjustment formula, and both sides traded offers on the income level at which taxpayers will see an income-tax rate increase and debated what other incentives would be included.

Reid - "We did have conversations last night that ended late in the evening between staffs, this morning we've been trying to come up with some counteroffer to my friends' proposals," said Reid, saying he's had a number" of conversations with the president. "I don't have a counteroffer to make."

ya he offered a very GOP friendly plan and it was still shot down, then boner failed with plan B, another embarassment, and you are listening to the most hated senate member in the country who just filibustered his own plan. Ya Obama is the problem, nice to know bonner and congress are still on vacation.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 01:42:54 PM »
Don't you love how all the republicans speaking today are talking about they can't believe it has come down to the final hours and that it shouldn't have happened, yet they are doing it?  The Republicans claim to be for deficit reduction, but they OPPOSE cutting a single penny from the Pentagon, and are fighting tooth and nail to preserve tax cuts for their buddies. Both of these positions, which are their ONLY positions in the fiscal cliff talks, ADD to, not reduce, the deficit. And they do it with a straight face.  As if anyone believes their bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA..... Now they have to pick their teeth up off the ground after Obama's bitch slap.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 03:23:18 PM »
i love barrack

no homo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 10:07:38 PM »
Can the mod who deleted my comments about Basel III PM me about how & why they felt that post infringed on the rules?

Thanks  :)
w

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 10:46:43 PM »
What a visual! Ugh!!!

He said kabuki, not Bukkake.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 10:49:53 PM »
He said kubuki, not Bukkake.

oops  :-[  never mind.  ;D
w

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 12:55:15 AM »
oops  :-[  never mind.  ;D

Unfortunately my mind took me to the same image, thus enabling me to recognize that yours had done the same.  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 02:20:03 AM »
Unfortunately my mind took me to the same image, thus enabling me to recognize that yours had done the same.  ;)

Thanks for at least being willing to admit it. I don't feel as silly now.
I still feel silly, ...just not AS silly.  :-[
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 02:23:01 AM »

“Once upon a time, America was a shining beacon. Then liberals came along and erected an enormous federal bureaucracy that handcuffed the invisible hand of the free market. They subverted our traditional American values and opposed God and faith at every step of the way.” For example, “instead of requiring that people work for a living, they siphoned money from hard-working Americans and gave it to Cadillac-driving drug addicts and welfare queens.” Instead of the “traditional American values of family, fidelity and personal responsibility, they preached promiscuity, premarital sex and the gay lifestyle” and instead of “projecting strength to those who would do evil around the world, they cut military budgets, disrespected our soldiers in uniform and burned our flag.” In response, “Americans decided to take their country back from those who sought to undermine it.”
G

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2013, 02:43:37 AM »
“Once upon a time, America was a shining beacon. Then liberals came along and erected an enormous federal bureaucracy that handcuffed the invisible hand of the free market. They subverted our traditional American values and opposed God and faith at every step of the way.” For example, “instead of requiring that people work for a living, they siphoned money from hard-working Americans and gave it to Cadillac-driving drug addicts and welfare queens.” Instead of the “traditional American values of family, fidelity and personal responsibility, they preached promiscuity, premarital sex and the gay lifestyle” and instead of “projecting strength to those who would do evil around the world, they cut military budgets, disrespected our soldiers in uniform and burned our flag.” In response, “Americans decided to take their country back from those who sought to undermine it.”

This is begging for a sarcasm smiley right?  ;D
w

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2013, 03:47:00 AM »

love the big ach gut shot

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2013, 07:49:19 AM »
Unfortunately my mind took me to the same image, thus enabling me to recognize that yours had done the same.  ;)
oops  :-[  never mind.  ;D

Kabuki...Bukkaki...when the government gets together to "solve a major problem," what's the difference?