Author Topic: World's most expensive pussy  (Read 19289 times)

che

• Getbig V
World's most expensive pussy
« on: December 29, 2012, 06:54:38 PM »

Berlusconi told to pay  $47 Million per year in alimony  ($131,000) per day.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/6031f7d2-5105-11e2-b287-00144feab49a.html#axzz2GV3V6y2o

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: World's most expensive pussy
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 06:55:18 PM »
Worth every penny.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 06:57:57 PM »
Who is she? I'm sure she was something in her day, but that day has passed.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 06:58:38 PM »

Berlusconi told to pay  $47 Million per year in alimony  ($131,000) per day.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/6031f7d2-5105-11e2-b287-00144feab49a.html#axzz2GV3V6y2o

looks like trash

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 07:00:25 PM »
Time for a GetBigger to marry a GILF and be pampered for the rest of his life.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 07:03:23 PM »

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 07:05:50 PM »
I think the Judge who awarded her that might be seeing her on the side.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 07:14:07 PM »
I agree

What a mess, no wonder Silvio bought himself a better doll

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 07:24:38 PM »
IS that even possible? I mean, he is worth like 5.9 billion dollars, but 50 million a year. Gee!
X

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 07:26:52 PM »
Why do guys with money get married?  So this bitch gets all of that because she gave up some stinky pussy?  That judge should be shot.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2012, 07:27:49 PM »
She looks like shit.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2012, 07:28:09 PM »
Explain to me why Rich men get married?

"ROME – Francesca Pasquale, take note: apparently, it can pay to be the former Mrs. Silvio Berlusconi.

Just days after the 76-year-old Berlusconi, Italy’s billionaire media tycoon and three-time prime minister, announced he got engaged to Pasquale, 27, terms of divorce from Berlusconi’s second wife, Veronica Lario, were revealed.

He will pay her €36 million ($47.2 million) per year in alimony payments. That works out to be nearly €100,000 ($131,000) per day.

STORY: Italy's Berlusconi Engaged to Woman 49 Years His Junior, Now Feels 'Less Lonely'

The final figure is below the €43 million ($56.3 million) per year Lario asked for, but ten times the €3.6 million ($4.7 million) per year Berlusconi offered.

The judge’s decision announced Friday is the culmination of a three-year divorce ordeal started in 2009 after Lario announced she was leaving Berlusconi because of his taste for young women, following the widely reported 18th birthday party of would-be Neapolitan showgirl Noemi Letizia, which Berlusconi attended, paparazzi in tow.

Berlusconi’s taste for young women did not abate after Lario’s comments. Even before his engagement to Pasquale, the former dancer nearly 50 years her fiancé’s junior, Berlusconi was linked to scores of young women through his famous “bunga bunga” sex parties. Berlusconi is under investigation for allegations of paying an under-age cabaret dancer named Karima el-Mahroug for sex.

But the case involving el-Mahroug -- who is best known by her stage name, Ruby the Heart Stealer -- is not the greatest of Berlusconi’s concerns at the moment. He is also under investigation for abuse of power, a more serious charge, and in October was sentenced to four years behind bars for tax fraud. Earlier this month, prosecutors asked a judge to sentence Berlusconi to at least a year in jail in connection to a wiretap case involving a political rival.

STORY: Silvio Berlusconi Again Mulls Political Run As Italian Media Empire Crumbles

All the while, Berlusconi had time to orchestrate a political maneuver that triggered the resignation of Mario Monti, his successor as prime minister, and to start laying the groundwork for another run for prime minister in 2013.

Berlusconi is one of the richest people in Italy -- notwithstanding his divorce settlement with Lario -- mostly on the strength of the Mediaset television and cinema giant he founded. Mediaset includes three national television networks in Italy and one in Spain, plus Medusa, the film production and distribution house."
I

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2012, 07:29:26 PM »
Explain to me why Rich men get married?

"ROME – Francesca Pasquale, take note: apparently, it can pay to be the former Mrs. Silvio Berlusconi.

Just days after the 76-year-old Berlusconi, Italy’s billionaire media tycoon and three-time prime minister, announced he got engaged to Pasquale, 27, terms of divorce from Berlusconi’s second wife, Veronica Lario, were revealed.

He will pay her €36 million ($47.2 million) per year in alimony payments. That works out to be nearly €100,000 ($131,000) per day.

STORY: Italy's Berlusconi Engaged to Woman 49 Years His Junior, Now Feels 'Less Lonely'

The final figure is below the €43 million ($56.3 million) per year Lario asked for, but ten times the €3.6 million ($4.7 million) per year Berlusconi offered.

The judge’s decision announced Friday is the culmination of a three-year divorce ordeal started in 2009 after Lario announced she was leaving Berlusconi because of his taste for young women, following the widely reported 18th birthday party of would-be Neapolitan showgirl Noemi Letizia, which Berlusconi attended, paparazzi in tow.

Berlusconi’s taste for young women did not abate after Lario’s comments. Even before his engagement to Pasquale, the former dancer nearly 50 years her fiancé’s junior, Berlusconi was linked to scores of young women through his famous “bunga bunga” sex parties. Berlusconi is under investigation for allegations of paying an under-age cabaret dancer named Karima el-Mahroug for sex.

But the case involving el-Mahroug -- who is best known by her stage name, Ruby the Heart Stealer -- is not the greatest of Berlusconi’s concerns at the moment. He is also under investigation for abuse of power, a more serious charge, and in October was sentenced to four years behind bars for tax fraud. Earlier this month, prosecutors asked a judge to sentence Berlusconi to at least a year in jail in connection to a wiretap case involving a political rival.

STORY: Silvio Berlusconi Again Mulls Political Run As Italian Media Empire Crumbles

All the while, Berlusconi had time to orchestrate a political maneuver that triggered the resignation of Mario Monti, his successor as prime minister, and to start laying the groundwork for another run for prime minister in 2013.

Berlusconi is one of the richest people in Italy -- notwithstanding his divorce settlement with Lario -- mostly on the strength of the Mediaset television and cinema giant he founded. Mediaset includes three national television networks in Italy and one in Spain, plus Medusa, the film production and distribution house."

or get a prenup
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2012, 07:33:21 PM »
love a fat pussy older whor witth huge wang sucking lips
A

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2012, 08:26:34 PM »
Men will never learn. I know I shouldnt but one day I might find myself at the alter offering up my soul to some woman.........god help us all.

Rich men should never get married. get a girlfriend, have some kids and pay the child support.......

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 08:30:12 PM »
good! berlusconi's a cunt, she deserves every penny!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 09:29:08 PM »
  Jesus

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 09:31:20 PM »
id hit it

a few times

with a frying pan

or maybe an aircraft carrier

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 11:23:44 PM »

Hope Mr. Berlusconi assumes power again and just makes a law that he doesn't have to pay haha  8) 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 11:39:34 PM »

Hope Mr. Berlusconi assumes power again and just makes a law that he doesn't have to pay haha  8) 8)

do italian fellas score finnish chicks with ease?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 11:41:38 PM »
do italian fellas score finnish chicks with ease?

I have an understanding that Italian fellas score with ease everywhere in this world.

Bastards  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 11:42:33 PM »

I have an understanding that Italian fellas score with ease everywhere in this world.

Bastards  ;D

yeah, m0therfuckers man!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2012, 05:54:12 AM »

Great pair of hooters on the right.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2012, 05:57:29 AM »
such a toilet culture

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2012, 07:09:31 AM »
The guy is 76 years old..
Really doesn't matter how much she got..
the guy is worth 5 billion ..
even if he lives another 25 years..
he is still not going to run out of money...