Author Topic: "Ï have hated muslims and hindus since 2001"  (Read 3793 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: "Ï have hated muslims and hindus since 2001"
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 07:55:01 PM »
TBH - I don't hate Muslims in the USA.   Most are hardworking schlubs like the rest of us. 

I detest the white yuppie panzie patsie commie first and foremost.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 06:42:00 AM »
HolyCow, that's twice in one day another poster has correctly clarified my statements. Blowing my mind.

Syntax, it's hardly representative of my posts as Jaguar, but it does represent how I feel about delusional evangelicals. I've both seen and experienced the damage they can wreak in people's lives, and I refuse to participate in their delusions.

And yes, if I had to kill one in self-defense I would.

I will no longer give them any patience, or understanding. They simply need to understand that they need to keep the fuck away from me when I tell them to, and allow me to walk out of their lives if that is what I chose to do. Those who persist because "God told them to" etc., ...had better watch out, 'cause I refuse to have any part of this any more.

And yes, a Jehovah's witness WILL lose their foot in my door if I tell them I'm not interested, please go away, and they wedge their foot in the doorpost in an attempt to force me to hear them out. I'll slam the damn door on their foot.

Any proselytizing asshole, regardless of their religion or non-religion who tries to force themselves on me can expect to be met with fierce if not ferocious resistance.

Look who is talking, miss Force Multi-level Marketing Scams Down People's Throats.     ::)

If someone starts pushing evangelical Christians in front of the subway, someone send this thread to the police.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 06:52:53 AM »
TBH - I don't hate Muslims in the USA.   Most are hardworking schlubs like the rest of us. 

I detest the white yuppie panzie patsie commie first and foremost.

why???....because they don't have the same racist mind like you???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 06:57:37 AM »

They are far more racist than I am Andre - go try to join one of their country clubs, golf outings, social clubs, and report back. 

You are the help and mens room attendent to them and nothing else. 

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 06:58:46 AM »

perhaps but maybe its because that way he do does not have to think while he cuts and pouts
c

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 07:01:41 AM »
They are far more racist than I am Andre - go try to join one of their country clubs, golf outings, social clubs, and report back. 

You are the help and mens room attendent to them and nothing else. 
so are you...with a mind like yours

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 07:03:50 AM »
so are you...with a mind like yours

You are racist too remember? 

Everyone is racist to one degree or another - some are honest about it and others lie about me. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 07:06:27 AM »
You are racist too remember? 

Everyone is racist to one degree or another - some are honest about it and others lie about me. 

not racist at all here..you guys put that label on me when I tell the truth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 07:07:42 AM »
not racist at all here..you guys put that label on me when I tell the truth

LOL!!!!

Same here.   I'm a racist for pointing out crime stats that reflect poorly on Da comunity remember?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2013, 07:10:43 AM »
LOL!!!!

Same here.   I'm a racist for pointing out crime stats that reflect poorly on Da comunity remember?

you're a racist for going out of your way to find crimes committed exclusively by blacks.....I didn't see any threads by you when the Newton shootings occurred...or the guy in upstate NY who shot the firefighters....those were major crimes....but from you..................... ........................ ....silence

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2013, 07:36:08 AM »
Look who is talking, miss Force Multi-level Marketing Scams Down People's Throats.     ::)

Oh Puleaze! If a prospect tells me s/he is not interested in my business, do you actually think I would try to convince them? That I'd phone, email, pound on their door, send them free samples etc, til they changed their mind? ...or  refuse to leave their home until they said yes?  ::)

If someone starts pushing evangelical Christians in front of the subway, someone send this thread to the police.

LOL, if someone started pushing evangelical Christians in front of subway trains you'd be better off not wasting the police's time wih this thread... for fear that in the mean time, the perpetrator escalates their attacks from evangelical christians to merely christians.

You're a great example of the type of deluded thinking so prevalent among religious assholes though. An absolute horrible ambassador for your faith. You don't really believe what you insinuate, ...but you just want to be a pain in the ass and try to cause someone needless  hassles. I suppose if I said "I'm a true believer, you'd probably say "Praise the lord" and leave me alone.

OK loco... "I'm a true believer." Now fuck off! lol.  ::)
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2013, 06:02:56 AM »
Oh Puleaze! If a prospect tells me s/he is not interested in my business, do you actually think I would try to convince them? That I'd phone, email, pound on their door, send them free samples etc, til they changed their mind? ...or  refuse to leave their home until they said yes?  ::)

LOL, if someone started pushing evangelical Christians in front of subway trains you'd be better off not wasting the police's time wih this thread... for fear that in the mean time, the perpetrator escalates their attacks from evangelical christians to merely christians.

You're a great example of the type of deluded thinking so prevalent among religious assholes though. An absolute horrible ambassador for your faith. You don't really believe what you insinuate, ...but you just want to be a pain in the ass and try to cause someone needless  hassles. I suppose if I said "I'm a true believer, you'd probably say "Praise the lord" and leave me alone.

OK loco... "I'm a true believer." Now fuck off! lol.  ::)

I told you many times that I wasn't interested in your Multi-level Marketing scams, but you spammed my PM inbox with you MLM crap anyway.  

Why are you mad at me for re-posting your hate speech and for stating facts about your persistent MLM scams?  You dig your own hole.