Author Topic: Tony Romo  (Read 14135 times)

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Re: Tony Romo
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2012, 10:06:35 AM »
I hope Andy takes a year off from football and takes time for him and his family. Lots of tragedy there for the man to sort through.

Teams will salivate to have him coach their teams. There will be no shortage of jobs for the man when he comes back. A bit of time away can recharge his batteries for the game, let him study some things he's not getting time to do, and be the creative genius that he is.

I predict good things for the team that picks him up. Unless it's Kansas City...Jesus couldn't coach them to a winning season.

Clearly, you dont follow the eagles very closely...

Thanks Andy but its time to move on
getbig or getgot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2012, 10:27:54 AM »
This is what the Seattle Seahawks coach looks like at all times.  ;D

Same guy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2012, 10:30:00 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2012, 10:50:47 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2012, 11:00:49 AM »
jerry jones has lost his mind, romo should have been traded after dropping ball two times in a row like 6 years ago

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 11:14:41 AM »
Clearly, you dont follow the eagles very closely...

Thanks Andy but its time to move on

Well, under his abilities, the team went to five NFC championship games, and he won more games than any other Eagles coach.

I'd say he's pretty good at what he does and has a very special aptitude for strategy and executing that strategy with plays that win football games.

His pedigree is pretty impressive, and he studied well under Walsh - he's a major reason why the NFL is as pass-happy as it is, so he's a trailblazer too. He was one of the pioneering coaches that taught other teams that you don't need to dominate with the run to win games. That requires a certain genius to execute such a bold strategy considering how entrenched the run game is in the league.

I neither hate nor love the Eagles. But he's better than most coaches who've ever coached in the league. When you consider that being an NFL coach means you're the best out of the best in the world, I'd say that makes him elite. And perhaps a genius when it comes to football IQ.

You disagree. How come?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2012, 11:14:54 AM »
jerry jones has lost his mind, romo should have been traded after dropping ball two times in a row like 6 years ago

Jerry Jones = Al Davis, the insane 90 year old Al Davis.
a

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2012, 11:25:54 AM »
LMAO!!

Yes, very similar. In bodybuilding, we have men with striated and hard glutes posing in thongs. In football, we also have men with hard glutes, instead bent over and wearing extremely tight pants.

I can see the great appeal of both sports to many men on here.

Both sports for and by f a g g o t s

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2012, 11:31:44 AM »
You must not of played high school football bro...u can follow the league and live vicariously thru these black men that you secretly lust for. Pretty awesome stuff.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »
Where I come from, we dry hump each other without protection.

Typical American BS, wanting to play dangerous games, but needing protection to do so  ::)

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2012, 11:40:17 AM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2012, 01:06:56 PM »
Jerry Jones = Al Davis, the insane 90 year old Al Davis.

At least Jerry built his 'Boys a badass playpen, er, stadium. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2012, 01:10:55 PM »

After this season, that Massive Jumbtron will be the 2nd largest in the NFL

Texans To Build NFL's Largest Video Board

Things are about to get a little bigger in Texas.

The Houston Texans announced that they will begin construction soon on what will be the biggest video screen in the NFL, besting the video screen at Cowboys Stadium by about 3,000 square feet. The new video board was approved on Wednesday by the Harris County Sports & Convention Corporation.

The Mitsubishi video screen at Reliant Stadium will measure 277 feet by 52 feet (14,549 square feet). Construction will start at the end of this season, and the new screen will reportedly be ready by Aug. 1, 2013.

The Texans aren't building the humongous video screen just so they have bragging rights over their neighbors to the north (although that's not a bad perk). Rather they are hoping to host the Super Bowl in 2017, and they think the larger video board could be a crucial part of their pitch to the NFL.

"An integral component is the Super Bowl bid," Houston Texans President Jamey Rootes said. "Their question is, 'What is the experience going to be like? The game experience for the fans when they're there for the Super Bowl?' When you show that picture and it is the largest stadium installation, 25 percent larger than what they’ve seen before, you can't help but think that will be exciting for the fans.”

If Houston's display does come out to be 14,549 square feet, it will be the second largest in the world. Only the screen at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, which measures 16,000 square feet, is larger.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201212/texans-build-nfls-largest-video-board

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2012, 01:50:33 PM »
Well, under his abilities, the team went to five NFC championship games, and he won more games than any other Eagles coach.

I'd say he's pretty good at what he does and has a very special aptitude for strategy and executing that strategy with plays that win football games.

His pedigree is pretty impressive, and he studied well under Walsh - he's a major reason why the NFL is as pass-happy as it is, so he's a trailblazer too. He was one of the pioneering coaches that taught other teams that you don't need to dominate with the run to win games. That requires a certain genius to execute such a bold strategy considering how entrenched the run game is in the league.

I neither hate nor love the Eagles. But he's better than most coaches who've ever coached in the league. When you consider that being an NFL coach means you're the best out of the best in the world, I'd say that makes him elite. And perhaps a genius when it comes to football IQ.

You disagree. How come?

where do I start? I will state that Andrew Walter Reid was a very good coach for us over the 14 yr span. BUT he has some MAJOR flaws. Yes they went to 5 NFC title games BUT alot of that team he coached back then were players he inherited. He did a great job hiring awesome coaches at every position  AT FIRST BUT he never replenished the staff with quality over the years which is why after the 2004 Reid record is barely over 500. He goes through seasons completely ignoring positions ( ie Wide receivers under Mcnabb and most recently Linebackers) His recent track record of drafting is horrid ( yes he hit well with Jackson, Mccoy and a few lineman but he has drafted ALOT of losers who arent even in football anymore) and lets not get into his reluctance to run the football despite having a player like Lesean Mccoy

I wish him well but I think the national media will have you think Reid is an Obese jesus with a clipboard
getbig or getgot

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2012, 02:57:13 PM »

:D Valid point. Oakland Coliseum still absolutely sucks ass.
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2012, 04:49:21 PM »
4. Tony Romo
3. Rex Ryan
2. Osama Bin Ladan
1. Kobe Bryant

Yep!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2012, 05:40:36 PM »
:D Valid point. Oakland Coliseum still absolutely sucks ass.

How close is LA from making this happen

http://www.losangelesfootballstadium.com/

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2012, 05:52:50 PM »
How close is LA from making this happen

http://www.losangelesfootballstadium.com/

Decades. Los Angeles is decades from getting an NFL team.
a

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2012, 05:55:48 PM »
You're clearly are a beta. Poor little dude.  :'(
A

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2012, 09:08:45 PM »
You're clearly are a beta. Poor little dude.  :'(

Because I don't like men in tight pants ramming each other? Only in America is such a "sport" considered alpha.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2012, 09:37:44 PM »
Because I don't like men in tight pants ramming each other? Only in America is such a "sport" considered alpha.

That's bc u wish they were wearing their tight pants while "ramming" in u :D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2012, 10:16:39 PM »
That's bc u wish they were wearing their tight pants while "ramming" in u :D

This doesn't make much sense, give it another go, I know you mean well  :P

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2012, 10:45:52 PM »
  Is Tony Romo gay?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2013, 01:24:51 AM »
  Is Tony Romo gay?

He's only gay if u want him to be

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2013, 01:33:18 AM »
ya gotta feel bad for romo.  he wanted to win BADLY.   His team just didn't come thru.

Every player in the NFL wants to win badly. 

He is paid good money to play a game.

There are many in this world who inspire sympathy...crime victims, those stricken with illness, those affected by natural disasters, etc.  Romo and his team lost a football game, nothing more.
~