Author Topic: hodgetwins?  (Read 6249 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
hodgetwins?
« on: December 31, 2012, 09:02:14 AM »
these dudes know what's up

kevinf

• Getbig III
Re: hodgetwins?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 09:07:58 AM »
these guys natty? ???

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 09:17:38 AM »
Hodge Twins and Genova taking our "sport" into the next Mayan cycle.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 09:19:30 AM »
biggest clowns i've EVER seen in the sport.... Sean Allan and Brad Hollibaugh included.

I'd give my left nut to get those pretty boy sissys in a ring/cage/mat/back alley/... hell, even a squat rack.

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 09:55:52 AM »
Annoying as all hell!  ::)
Jay

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 10:37:17 AM »
They need a basketball.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 10:47:33 AM »
why the hate fellas ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 10:54:56 AM »
C`mon guys these guys are extremely informative for beginners and that is their intended audience, just cause we get nothing from it doesn`t mean they are tools.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 11:06:25 AM »
why the hate fellas ???
No hate, just they are athletes not speakers.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 11:09:06 AM »
No hate, just they are athletes not speakers.

but they push training til failure and progressive overload, so they know what's up

edit: just listened to the clip, and they have stopped pushing the concept of going til failure, my bad lol

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 11:15:41 AM »
For got to mention the jail house secret "baker's yeast" these guys drink in jail. ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 11:26:27 AM »
but they push training til failure and progressive overload, so they know what's up

edit: just listened to the clip, and they have stopped pushing the concept of going til failure, my bad lol
Totally disagree here

The problem is not going to failure that stops you from getting drastically less reps on the second set, the problem is that people do not rest long enough between sets. I am a huge preacher on resting a long time between sets, I mean sometimes 5 minutes. of course on smaller exercises like dumbell curls you would rest way less maybe 1.5-2 minutes.

But say you reach failure on a set of squats at 12 reps, the second set if rested long enough (say 5 min) you should only lose 1 rep per set not 3-4 reps by resting for only 3 min.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 11:26:45 AM »
Something about these two fellows bothers me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »
there like the black versions of will brink except they are in shape
A

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 05:07:05 PM »

Same here.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 05:11:53 PM »
These twins must really suck to be around in real life.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2012, 05:16:00 PM »
These twins must really suck to be around in real life.

I saw their reply to someone's video when they claimed deadlift is dangerous and shouldn't be performed by amateur lifters. They went like "man, shit man, cmon man, this aint good for you man, i had this accident man, real fucking bad accident man"

their videos could take like 20 seconds without all this sniffing, huffing, "yomaning" etc.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2012, 05:21:12 PM »
C`mon guys these guys are extremely informative for beginners and that is their intended audience, just cause we get nothing from it doesn`t mean they are tools.
i agree they are more for beginners.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2012, 05:21:16 PM »
they are fucktards

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2012, 05:23:00 PM »
Would love to see GH15 send them a controlled delivery with all the sniffing they do.lol

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 05:24:00 PM »
Would love to see GH15 send them a controlled delivery with all the sniffing they do.lol

what's sad is that they are making money on youtube...

it's unreal that 2 fucking stoned, steroid junky dweeps could actually be successful

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2012, 07:17:38 PM »
Eh, dudes in prison don't drink "brewers yeast". morons... goddamn pretty boy morons. puff-daddy's of youtube bbing.

guys in prison get big because

1-many have never lifted weights before coming to prison and had no idea they had the genetics to carry muscle

2-we don't burn many kcals. we get up, go to breakfast, come back to the bunk and laydown before count, get up and get ready for work (which is sitting down, usually, unless you work in the kitchen or construction)... come back to the bunk, count... go to chow... come back to the bunk.. count... go back to work... come back to the bunk.. chow... ect ect ect....... 50% of your day is laying down in your bunk watching tv and eating whatever snacks you can afford.

3-we get egg's and milk for breakfast, and 3 meals a day with decent kcals (starch mostly). we'll trade whatever we can for protein foods, whether in the chow hall or stolen kitchen goods. we'll buy tons peanut butter and if we can, powdered egg's stolen from the kitchen.

4-many prisons have only freeweights and the ego's make them/us lift as heavy as possible. lots of squats, mil press, weighted chins, bench press, db rows, ect...

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 07:32:54 PM »

looks like they've been to jail a few times

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 07:35:59 PM »
They know their stuff, but after seeing x vids, their "gtfo the way", "all kinds of gains" and "do whatever the fuck you want" yells are getting annoying as hell, it's getting old  :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2012, 07:57:46 PM »
Eh, dudes in prison don't drink "brewers yeast". morons... goddamn pretty boy morons. puff-daddy's of youtube bbing.

guys in prison get big because

1-many have never lifted weights before coming to prison and had no idea they had the genetics to carry muscle

2-we don't burn many kcals. we get up, go to breakfast, come back to the bunk and laydown before count, get up and get ready for work (which is sitting down, usually, unless you work in the kitchen or construction)... come back to the bunk, count... go to chow... come back to the bunk.. count... go back to work... come back to the bunk.. chow... ect ect ect....... 50% of your day is laying down in your bunk watching tv and eating whatever snacks you can afford.

3-we get egg's and milk for breakfast, and 3 meals a day with decent kcals (starch mostly). we'll trade whatever we can for protein foods, whether in the chow hall or stolen kitchen goods. we'll buy tons peanut butter and if we can, powdered egg's stolen from the kitchen.

4-many prisons have only freeweights and the ego's make them/us lift as heavy as possible. lots of squats, mil press, weighted chins, bench press, db rows, ect...
So true, the amount they rest dictates the muscle they build.