Author Topic: Diane "Worthless" Feinstein wanted ALL guns banned in 1995- Video  (Read 6395 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Diane "Worthless" Feinstein wanted ALL guns banned in 1995- Video
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 06:16:57 PM »
She's a hypocrite who concealed carried to boot  ::)

She wants all semi-autos registered as NFA items and for every single owner to pay a $200 tax on EACH firearm , she wants registration in essence wants to make criminals out of all law abiding citizens who don't comply

She's a hypocrite and an enemy of the Constitution and be tried for treason

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 08:54:00 PM »
She's a hypocrite who concealed carried to boot  ::)

She wants all semi-autos registered as NFA items and for every single owner to pay a $200 tax on EACH firearm , she wants registration in essence wants to make criminals out of all law abiding citizens who don't comply

She's a hypocrite and an enemy of the Constitution and be tried for treason
She's playing her role and following orders from above. The agenda is a disarmed US population - and it is not to make you safer. They don't care about your safety, at all. Why these whore politicians are not in chains yet I don't know. Must be a lot of morons / gullible people out there - and they know it!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 08:57:44 PM »
She's playing her role and following orders from above. The agenda is a disarmed US population - and it is not to make you safer. They don't care about your safety, at all. Why these whore politicians are not in chains yet I don't know. Must be a lot of morons / gullible people out there - and they know it!
lol, yup, govment is out to eat yo children

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 09:36:50 PM »

Liberals embrace this idiot here in California. She's one of the reasons why California has gone to shit.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 09:42:28 PM »
  HATE HER AND BOXER

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 10:25:13 PM »
lol, yup, gubment govment is out to eat yo children
Fixed your spelling mistake!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 10:27:47 PM »

V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 01:03:37 AM »
The people who feel the govt is trying to disarm them forget a basic fact.

It doesn't matter how many guns you have in your house if they want to come inside and get you, they will succeed every single time.

Think Waco.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 01:03:59 AM »

V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 01:08:02 AM »
The people who feel the govt is trying to disarm them forget a basic fact.

It doesn't matter how many guns you have in your house if they want to come inside and get you, they will succeed every single time.

Think Waco.

A nice crossbow would work just as well. Let them come. BTW, waco? Think another dumbass liberal, Janet Reno.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 01:15:47 AM »
She looks drunk.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 01:57:23 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 04:30:26 AM »
What a whore.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2013, 04:53:56 AM »
This is for our stupid foreign friends

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2013, 06:02:42 AM »
This is for our stupid foreign friends

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Crimes included in the British violent crime figures shown at 3:17, out of a 762,515 total:(762,515 accusations vs 331,725 actual charges ) 

202,513 assault without injury, 15,873 awi on a constable, 97,082 public fear, alarm or distress, 48,137 harrassment, 20,189 racially or religiously aggravated public fear, alarm or distress, Inflicting grievous bodily harm (GBH) without intent 14,411, Possession of a knife 8,997.

British definition of Violent Crime : assault without injury, public fear, alarm or distress, harassment, racially or religiously aggravated public fear, alarm or distress, Possession of a knife

US definition: 'murder and non negligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault'.

Absurd comparison.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 06:19:09 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Question: How could he have killed 27 people without a gun?

Easily, the worse school mass killing was done without any gun. 38 elementary children , six adults and 58 injured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Guns don't kill people , people do. ( response ) No people with guns kill people , And since you support those people's rights to carry guns then this is also your fault.

How many people did his guns kill after he shot himself? NONE why? because the human element was removed , how many people have his guns killed since they've been in police custody? none , why?

And who supports killers rights to carry guns? I certainly don't and neither to any other law abiding citizen. And it's a typical anti-gun statement that A) blames and inanimate object and B) lump everyone else who owns one legally with mass shooters

Fact is he committed multiple felonies and I don't support the right of any criminal owning firearms

Question:Lets see last year 5 mass shootings in America , how many in Canada and Europe where they have gun control , oh that is right zero.

Loaded question because it only accounts for the past year , how about previous years? And you have to also account population

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawson_College_shooting

2 killed , 19 injured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erfurt_massacre

17 killed , 1 injured

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jokela_school_shooting

9 killed , 12 injured

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kauhajoki_school_shooting

11 killed , 1 injured

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting

16 killed , 9 injured

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toulouse_school_shooting

8 killed , 5 injured

We can continue to post more from other countries if you'd like?

Comment: If someone had a gun at that school , maybe all of these deaths might not have happened. ( response ) Who should have been packing a second grader or the kindergarten teacher?  

The second grader comment is reductio ad absurdum and no one should be packing a gun if they don't feel comfortable but the point stands , cowards like this know they have no challenge in a ' Gun Free School Zone ' and the moment they face one they almost always take the easy way out. These people don't want to face the barrel of a gun which is why they go to places that wont have any. He heard the sirens closing in and he killed himself.

Comment: Gun control will not reduce crime it will increase it ( response ) No it reduce because people will no longer have guns to commit those crimes. See it is simple fucking math

Gun control NEVER reduced crime , it never will , never has it's not open for discussion. same with hard drugs , which are all banned yet there is a healthy black market for their sale and it's a multi-billion dollar a year venture , prohibition very works

And cities in the United States with the most gun control  ( Chicago , D.C. , NYC , etc ) all have the highest rates of gun violence and murder , all which I might add are also illegal , and it's not ' simple fucking math ' it's an oversimplification of a problem in which someone is ignorant about

Comment: I carry a gun and never been robbed. ( response) I do not carry a gun and never been robbed but unlike you I don't have a small penis , See I can defend myself I don't need the help of a weapon.

You don't want to carry good for you. don't , you don't want others to carry fuck you. Guns are like abortions , don't want one don't get one but who the fuck are you to say who can and should?

Comment: Are you saying this is my fault? ( response ) I am saying this is your view's fault.

Again no one is advocating criminals should have guns , repeating this doesn't make it true.

Comment: You just want to take the guns away from us. ( response ) Yes because 18 kids would be alive if we had taken the guns away earlier.

This statement is an outright lie , taking my guns wouldn't have saved these children , the Assault Weapons Ban the state of Connecticut has in place already didn't save these children , they have among the strictest gun laws in the United States and they didn't save these children , more laws wont save these children , people who claim this know this to be true but don't care , their irrational fear of guns is guided by emotion and not facts

Thanks for giving me another opportunity to make you look like a complete and utter moron.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2013, 06:20:53 AM »
Crimes included in the British violent crime figures shown at 3:17, out of a 762,515 total:(762,515 accusations vs 331,725 actual charges ) 

202,513 assault without injury, 15,873 awi on a constable, 97,082 public fear, alarm or distress, 48,137 harrassment, 20,189 racially or religiously aggravated public fear, alarm or distress, Inflicting grievous bodily harm (GBH) without intent 14,411, Possession of a knife 8,997.

British definition of Violent Crime : assault without injury, public fear, alarm or distress, harassment, racially or religiously aggravated public fear, alarm or distress, Possession of a knife

US definition: 'murder and non negligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault'.

Absurd comparison.

What else are you going to say?  ::)

See I don't and never will try to convert people like you , just beat the living fucking out of you with facts.  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2013, 07:03:29 AM »
http://faculty.psdomain.ucdavis.edu/rstaylor/papers/A%20Game%20Theoretic%20Model%20of%20Gun%20Control.pdf

Here's one you might enjoy, TA.  Just googled it up and it seems like a refreshingly emotion-free effort.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 07:30:53 AM »
Who needs an ' assault weapon ' ?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 07:59:15 AM »
  HATE HER AND BOXER and Pelosi

Fixed

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2013, 08:52:43 AM »

spot on

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2013, 08:54:16 AM »
lol, yup, govment is out to eat yo children

They wont eat your children but they will experiment on them if they come from a certain bloodline.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 08:56:17 AM »
A nice crossbow would work just as well. Let them come. BTW, waco? Think another dumbass liberal, Janet Reno.

I always say to my friends when they get the guns out of the hands of the people, the people are going to move on up to explosives and things are going to get really insane and much more destructive.