Author Topic: Guns on New Years.  (Read 985 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Guns on New Years.
« on: December 31, 2012, 09:35:26 PM »
30 minutes plus and still going. Hundreds, all different kinds.  I heard an automatic machine gun a few minutes ago!  :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Guns on New Years.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 09:37:08 PM »
Anyone else partake in the fun?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 09:38:21 PM »
I took a video for fun.  Maybe I will post it up.  I did get the machine gun on there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 10:09:33 PM »
Adam, have non english speaking mexicans and other culturally distant races invaded NC?

They tend to do that type of stuff. If you need support from the league, you know.we are there.
Some, but they keep to themselves and are very friendly.  Plus, they sure know how to build things well.  Falcon will tell you just how adept they are at this.  I think the Mexicans on the West Coast may act differently and have an attitude.  Here they are more like cowboys.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 10:21:07 PM »
Some, but they keep to themselves and are very friendly.  Plus, they sure know how to build things well.  Falcon will tell you just how adept they are at this.  I think the Mexicans on the West Coast may act differently and have an attitude.  Here they are more like cowboys.
yeah there's that cholo attitude with the Chicanos on the west

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 10:21:15 PM »

Slappin' up houses in my neighborhood in no time flat. This morning when i looked out the windowm the only thing out there was the slab foundation. I wnt back to bed and got up a few hours later and the had framed and plywood the ENTIRE house.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 01:02:39 AM »
That's a black thing. I work a lot on nye and working now.....Park under a bridge til 0130.... That's our motto

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 03:28:30 AM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 06:30:57 AM »
mexicans are laid back here just drink alot and leave alot of roaches behined so do the blacks. both of these races are afriad to clean under the fridge and let the roaches and food debri pile up underneath and wonder why they have roaches

they never dump out there cabinet drawers either. let food and roaches pile up in there
A

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 06:36:13 AM »
and wonder why they have roaches

for those type of people this question never crosses their minds. They see a roach and either think "hmmm, thats a roach" or they don`t even aknowledge it at all. Where the roach came from and why is it here does not enter the equation.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 06:40:35 AM »
30 minutes plus and still going. Hundreds, all different kinds.  I heard an automatic machine gun a few minutes ago!  :o
I guess I'm glad you're pro gun but god damn you're a fucking fool

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 06:46:37 AM »
for those type of people this question never crosses their minds. They see a roach and either think "hmmm, thats a roach" or they don`t even aknowledge it at all. Where the roach came from and why is it here does not enter the equation.

75% of tenants have this mental wall you just talked about tenants are 70% black 30 % mexican
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 06:48:39 AM »
thereve been numerous times where ive found bullets in shingles while cleaning off roofs and gutters too
A

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 07:01:58 AM »
Having done a lot of work in homes for people through the years I have this conclusion based on personal experience. People can live like total slobs and pigs regardless of race, income or their placing on the social ladder. Some of the richer people just have a bigger and better quality of shit piled up all over the homes.
  The nastiest people I have ever had to work for were from India. Fuckers had a god damn bird living in their kitchen base cabinetry. Fucking bird seed and bird shit all over. Same house upstairs access panel for the tub faucet, I pulled the cover off to check for a leak and a god damn RACOON is inside of it all pissed off and looking back at me. Slammed the cover back on, held it with my feet, screwed it down tight and got the fuck out of there.