Author Topic: need getbigs suggestions on dieting  (Read 603 times)

james87

• Getbig II
need getbigs suggestions on dieting
« on: December 31, 2012, 10:14:12 PM »
For the few getbiggers who hold down a full time job, i need some tips on dieting while at work.

I seem to lose concentration very easy at work and turn into a complete retard by about lunch time. This is when i am trying to diet very strict. It really starts to set in badly when I try and get below 8%, as i have to really cut carbs and hit cardio hard to get below this.

Now obviously i have given serious thought to giving up on having a normal career and quitting my current job to become a personal trainer and selling gear on the side like a true iron warrior would, so i can concentrate on whats important, the pursuit of the perfect body. Either this or just become a permabulker.

Do any of the guys that compete have any tips or any particular diet that you find avoid this "brain fog" some what?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: need getbigs suggestions on dieting
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 10:15:04 PM »
  Starve and learn to suffer

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 10:18:54 PM »

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 12:03:02 PM »

week 1 - 4

eat less, exercise more

Week 4-8

exercise more, eat less

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 12:08:30 PM »
week 1 - 4

eat less, exercise more

Week 4-8

exercise more, eat less

this
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 02:04:58 PM »
Amputating the head is a quick way to lose about 10 pounds.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 02:08:15 PM »
For the few getbiggers who hold down a full time job, i need some tips on dieting while at work.

I seem to lose concentration very easy at work and turn into a complete retard by about lunch time. This is when i am trying to diet very strict. It really starts to set in badly when I try and get below 8%, as i have to really cut carbs and hit cardio hard to get below this.

Now obviously i have given serious thought to giving up on having a normal career and quitting my current job to become a personal trainer and selling gear on the side like a true iron warrior would, so i can concentrate on whats important, the pursuit of the perfect body. Either this or just become a permabulker.

Do any of the guys that compete have any tips or any particular diet that you find avoid this "brain fog" some what?

There are no Getbiggers with bodyfat over 8%.