Author Topic: interesting comment from Dr. Darden concerning working with obese clients  (Read 618 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
"Success, any success, is very difficult with anyone weighing more than 300 pounds. I'd recommend that you not get involved with such an individual."

Ellington

i'd say that he makes a good point here, but i just thought that i'd throw this out here seeing as we are just an accepting forum with regards to obese indidviduals ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
"Success, any success, is very difficult with anyone weighing more than 300 pounds. I'd recommend that you not get involved with such an individual."

Stunning revelation there  ::). Of course, whether we like to admit it or not, fatties are are fat because they lack the willpower to push the food away. It's no surprise that they would lack the sticktoittiveness  to keep up a diet and exercise program when faced with delicious treats.

Of course, one could perhaps go on a strict program of rib box expansion to balance out their expanding tummies, that just might work -

Henda

• Getbig V
As well as lacking willpower fat people are also lazy as fuck.
I had an obese friend and he was so fucking lazy its unreal, he had a job that the most phisical thing he did was drive a forklift and he moaned it was too hard and basicly admitted he wanted a job with no phyisical effort whatsoever.