Author Topic: Paul Dillett's new book - Fit for a King  (Read 41292 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Paul Dillett's new book - Fit for a King
« on: January 01, 2013, 08:24:03 AM »
http://kingpauldillett.com/

Book Release Coming This Spring

This is the untold story of Paul Dillett. One of the first mass monsters of bodybuilding. Nicknamed "The King" and "Freak-enstein" and, really, who wants to ignore advice on from someone with a nickname like that.

Paul Dillett, who is widely considered one of the greatest bodybuilders in the sport's history, won numerous bodybuilding titles throughout his illustrious career, and is often regarded as having one of the sport's most recognizable physiques.

Never before has Paul Dillett revealed the workouts, diets and explained the stories, rumors, and gossip that was part of his career. All you have to do is "Google" the man and you will find bits and pieces of all kinds of stories but if you want to know those stories from the man himself simply enter your email and be on the list to get the book upon pre-sale release.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: paul dillett's new book
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 08:51:07 AM »
http://kingpauldillett.com/

Book Release Coming This Spring

This is the untold story of Paul Dillett. One of the first mass monsters of bodybuilding. Nicknamed "The King" and "Freak-enstein" and, really, who wants to ignore advice on from someone with a nickname like that.

Paul Dillett, who is widely considered one of the greatest bodybuilders in the sport's history, won numerous bodybuilding titles throughout his illustrious career, and is often regarded as having one of the sport's most recognizable physiques.

Never before has Paul Dillett revealed the workouts, diets and explained the stories, rumors, and gossip that was part of his career. All you have to do is "Google" the man and you will find bits and pieces of all kinds of stories but if you want to know those stories from the man himself simply enter your email and be on the list to get the book upon pre-sale release.

hmmm, one of the "greatest."  :-\ :-\
X

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 09:03:36 AM »
I hope his book talks about the Constant Cramping he has on stage and his off season Dosage.... ;)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 09:06:15 AM »

I liked him back in the day.
Really great genetics structure-wise; looked phenomenal.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 09:16:55 AM »
hmmm, one of the "greatest."  :-\ :-\

I think so  8)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 09:19:33 AM »
dillett was the first "all drugs" freak... he was pathetically weak for such a big man

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 09:25:24 AM »

Insane muthafuka

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 09:26:18 AM »
he was born in Montreal (like me) and now lives in Toronto (not far from my new place)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 09:29:21 AM »
Can`t wait.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 09:34:05 AM »
Paul was the best, he was a beast, he brought the excitement to bodybuilding in the 90's with his size and between him, Ray, Levrone and Wheeler it was a perfect group of guys.

Paul told me a story once where he had no money and he was told to go to the weider office to talk to Joe cause he had the look Joe was looking for to bring some more exposure to the freak aspect of bodybuilding.

So the guy takes a one way flight to Cali, not knowing what to expect and of course was a little worried. Nevertheless he gets there and meets up with Flex as Flex was the talk of the entire bodybuilding world and was marked as a future Mr. Olympia.

So they meet up with Joe and Joe offers them a contract, Flex for being the talk of the town and Paul for being the new freak in town.

Anyway Joe says to them; ''How does 100 000 dollars per year sound'' and they look at each other in silent, then Joe says ''OK fine 110" (or maybe it was 120) and I am paraphrasing here but they hit the jackpot. So of course, what did they do the next day, lol..., they went and bought Corvettes, lol, the 90's were the best for bodybuilders.

Truly a six figure income right off the hop, expenses paid in full and lots of support and Paul had only 3 shows under his belt after winning the North Americans, not bad for a couple of guys in there mid twenties. Then of course Flex places second at the Olympia and got a bigger contract, who knows what it was but it was enormous

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 09:50:16 AM »
He couldn't pose for shit which is required in a pageant

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 09:59:35 AM »
A buddy of mine saw him back in the day when he brought a visit to his gym. He told me that Paul wasn't able to climb the stairs, just because he ran out of oxygen  :-\

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 10:09:53 AM »
Paul was the best, he was a beast, he brought the excitement to bodybuilding in the 90's with his size and between him, Ray, Levrone and Wheeler it was a perfect group of guys.

Paul told me a story once where he had no money and he was told to go to the weider office to talk to Joe cause he had the look Joe was looking for to bring some more exposure to the freak aspect of bodybuilding.

So the guy takes a one way flight to Cali, not knowing what to expect and of course was a little worried. Nevertheless he gets there and meets up with Flex as Flex was the talk of the entire bodybuilding world and was marked as a future Mr. Olympia.

So they meet up with Joe and Joe offers them a contract, Flex for being the talk of the town and Paul for being the new freak in town.

Anyway Joe says to them; ''How does 100 000 dollars per year sound'' and they look at each other in silent, then Joe says ''OK fine 110" (or maybe it was 120) and I am paraphrasing here but they hit the jackpot. So of course, what did they do the next day, lol..., they went and bought Corvettes, lol, the 90's were the best for bodybuilders.

Truly a six figure income right off the hop, expenses paid in full and lots of support and Paul had only 3 shows under his belt after winning the North Americans, not bad for a couple of guys in there mid twenties. Then of course Flex places second at the Olympia and got a bigger contract, who knows what it was but it was enormous

Shawn Ray was better, and Joe only gave him a $1,000 a month contract during his Nationals run.  :o

17:50 - The Greatest posing routine/song combo of all time...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »
Shawn Ray was better, and Joe only gave him a $1,000 a month contract during his Nationals run.  :o

Yes but that was Nationals (not pro) so wouldn't that be pretty good?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 10:28:41 AM »

Great performance of Shawn, also one of the best balanced physiques ever.
LOL @ Ron -beetlejuice- Coleman.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2013, 10:32:47 AM »

had they had agents, they probably would have gotten more.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2013, 10:35:22 AM »
Now look a those pics, and then look at that Ruhl thread. From the front, structure wise, Dillet was better--Ruhl had better pecs, and back and that's it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 11:03:32 AM »
Insane muthafuka

Ray Cutler wreckless eyeballing Dillet.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2013, 11:10:06 AM »
Ray Cutler wreckless eyeballing Dillet.
and Marvelous Wasted Genetics Melvin and Chris Cormier in the background.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2013, 11:11:35 AM »
and Marvelous Wasted Genetics Melvin and Chris Cormier in the background.
Yeah, Melvin was too busy giving pedicures.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 11:38:16 AM »

released his book ten years too late, he might sell 50 copies to the handful of people who even know who he is anymore

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 11:52:32 AM »
Yeah, Melvin was too busy giving pedicures.
and figuring out which shade of blue contacts look best with his blonde dyed hair.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2013, 11:55:38 AM »
 The biggest/freakiest bodybuilder I've ever seen in person .

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2013, 11:58:15 AM »
The biggest/freakiest and with the ugliest mug on a bodybuilder that I've ever seen in person .
Fixed.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 12:01:25 PM »
Remember that Max Rep cartoon in MD magazine ?

Dillet is like the cartoon came to life