Author Topic: Paul Dillett's new book - Fit for a King  (Read 41345 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: paul dillett's new book
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2013, 09:31:11 AM »
I used to see him training in the Gym if you could call it that.I was very good friends with the owner who pointed him out to me and told me he was bigger than Lee Haney which he was! My point is he was a huge fucking guy with tons of potential, never lived up to it. He was a lazy shitty,human being!
4th place Olympia, I would say he did.  His back is genetics, training like rocky would not have made a difference by much..He would never have beaten Yates

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2013, 10:28:46 AM »
4th place Olympia, I would say he did.  His back is genetics, training like rocky would not have made a difference by much..He would never have beaten Yates
I beg to differ, he could of improved his back, don't think he cared that much! We will never know!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2013, 01:55:54 AM »
I used to see him training in the Gym if you could call it that.I was very good friends with the owner who pointed him out to me and told me he was bigger than Lee Haney which he was! My point is he was a huge fucking guy with tons of potential, never lived up to it. He was a lazy shitty,human being!

Paul stiffed so many dealers in the end, he couldnt get gear of anyone and he just faded away, same could be said for the rest of the crew Rico Flex and Chris, but less so, meaning you only got paid what they owed you when they wanted more, Paul he would just try to find another sucker.
Worse one was Robby Robinson now that guys a piece of work,

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2013, 02:21:03 AM »
I really wish people would stop telling fifth hand stories about drug addict pros ripping their dealers.   If a drug dealer is naive enough to supply a drug addict with drugs on credit - the drug dealer should not be surprised when the addict neglects to pay their account.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2013, 02:58:42 AM »
Ron, this thread is making bodybuilding look bad with its tales of shady underground dealings. I suggest we delete it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2013, 03:40:49 AM »
Paul stiffed so many dealers in the end, he couldnt get gear of anyone and he just faded away, same could be said for the rest of the crew Rico Flex and Chris, but less so, meaning you only got paid what they owed you when they wanted more, Paul he would just try to find another sucker.
Worse one was Robby Robinson now that guys a piece of work,

I really wish people would stop telling fifth hand stories about drug addict pros ripping their dealers.   If a drug dealer is naive enough to supply a drug addict with drugs on credit - the drug dealer should not be surprised when the addict neglects to pay their account.

Ron, this thread is making bodybuilding look bad with its tales of shady underground dealings. I suggest we delete it.

i think we need to hear more on these subjects... this is the real world of hardcore schmoe bodybuilding

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2013, 04:35:40 AM »

i think we need to hear more on these subjects... this is the real world of hardcore schmoe bodybuilding

No. Bodybuilding is a sport, replete with God-fearing athletes who work hard to put food on their families (to quote a God-fearing former president). Any thread that besmirches their character or otherwise casts our hobby in a negative light is to be extirpated from the internets without mercy.

Thread reported.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2013, 04:45:34 AM »
No. Bodybuilding is a sport, replete with God-fearing athletes who work hard to put food on their families (to quote a God-fearing former president). Any thread that besmirches their character or otherwise casts our hobby in a negative light is to be extirpated from the internets without mercy.

Thread reported.

;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2013, 04:49:53 AM »

They take huge qts too, and to give on credit is a big risk

Obviously the angle of the supplier/dealer is that he can then tell people he Dillet buys from him, but still, big risk

Everybody knows bbers aren't the most reliable, honest individuals, heck, the dealer also most likely stiffed someone to get HIS stock...

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2013, 06:51:07 AM »
I knew Britta, partied with her in 93-94 in Fort Lauderdale. She was nice, shame if she decided to take her life. Sad actually.

The blonde girl he was with 93-97-ish was Britta. A photographer shot me one time and then sent me the proofs. On one of the proof sheets was about 12-15 nudes of Britta. He had shot her on the same roll and just forgot.

I didn't know she whacked herself.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2013, 06:53:39 AM »
They take huge qts too, and to give on credit is a big risk

Obviously the angle of the supplier/dealer is that he can then tell people he Dillet buys from him, but still, big risk

Everybody knows bbers aren't the most reliable, honest individuals, heck, the dealer also most likely stiffed someone to get HIS stock...
Bodybuilding has drugs and unreliable, dishonest people associated with it,I'm shocked!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2013, 06:58:00 AM »
Imagine being that size at his peak and just walking around everyday.  Everyone must have stop in their tracks to stare

Purge_WTF

« Reply #137 on: January 03, 2013, 07:23:49 AM »
 He cut his career short after that diuretic scare, so he turned into an attention-whore to extend his 15 minutes. Remember his claims of nabbing a $4.2 million contract, and his death threats towards Bob Chick? Those were the days.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2013, 07:59:44 AM »
Bodybuilding has drugs and unreliable, dishonest people associated with it,I'm shocked!

It doesn't fit into the "weider lifestyle", I know.... Very distressing

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2013, 09:16:03 AM »
Dillet wasn't really that huge, he just had a very thin head which gave the illusion of big muscles

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2013, 09:27:55 AM »
Dillet wasn't really that huge, he just had a very thin head which gave the illusion of big muscles

s'what i said

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #141 on: January 03, 2013, 03:07:22 PM »

;D ;D haha    Maybe, just maybe.
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #142 on: January 03, 2013, 04:18:52 PM »
  Chris C. burned a friend on here     never paid for his PED      always stuck people who fronted him, with the loss

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: January 03, 2013, 04:41:59 PM »
^^ HaHa, Cormier did the same thing to a few friends of mine. Flew into town to guest pose (in the worst shape I could ever imagine a pro being in). Hung out with the guys after the show. Collected alot of money, said he would send the PED's when he got back to LA. To never be seen again.

Jizzacked

« Reply #144 on: January 03, 2013, 05:14:52 PM »
what ever happened to "PD Fitness Dolls"?  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/iview/dillett020111.htm

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #145 on: January 03, 2013, 06:00:00 PM »
what ever happened to "PD Fitness Dolls"?  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/iview/dillett020111.htm
he had sex with all of them---

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #146 on: January 03, 2013, 06:02:28 PM »
i wouldnt go as far and claim that, he dwarf levrone there in everything but chest.

vs ruehl he looks less wide in shoulders, but also has only half the waist size

His size was def impressive, but his strong asymmetry (esp in the back & abs), weird proportions (hard to put my finger on this) and bad posing skills spoil the party. Bigger isn't always more impressive, it's the whole picture.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #147 on: January 03, 2013, 06:10:53 PM »
His size was def impressive, but his strong asymmetry (esp in the back & abs), weird proportions (hard to put my finger on this) and bad posing skills spoil the party. Bigger isn't always more impressive, it's the whole picture.
he didn't suffer from asymmetry per se, not the kind that Alex Federov did. But he didn't have the "polish" that the top guys had---like Shawn or Flex. He, like most big guys, thought if they showed up big, that was it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2013, 04:40:06 AM »
i know what you mean, his back was shit, its like he had nerve damage or never learnt to flex them.everything obviously went into his arms instead.

and relatively shit chest, not bc the veins, its small compared to shoulders.

i liked his abs, though.at least not the brutal gut

and yes, as parker said, he never got all the way chiseled.

maybe he avoided the insulin route?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2013, 07:23:06 AM »

to this day, i dont know precisely why these guts happen, kai green knows, he had it,but now its just gone.

someone should ask kai greene, hed know best imo

Strict grapefruit diet