Author Topic: turinabol  (Read 12016 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
turinabol
« on: January 01, 2013, 02:33:20 PM »
thoughts on a turinabol only cycle while cutting

i also have access to anavar

how about cycling between the two

not taking any more injectibles
T

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: turinabol
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 05:49:53 AM »
As long as you're not looking for a whole lot. You will see some mild gains switching between these two compounds for 2-3 months.

As long as you don't have any preexisting liver problems you should be fine.

I'd use 50mg of each for 8 weeks and see what happens.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 09:24:21 AM »
I'm doing var and tbol right now.

One side effect of tbol im not a fan of is you bruise easier. It thins the blood which may be a benefit when u have high rbc from equi/tren >_> lol.

It's very mild both of them but quality... which is what I'm after. Been slowly slowly leaning while slowly slowly adding mass. Eh.. better than bloat fat gains so... slow is good.. quality is good..

I'm doing 80/80 but i started with var for 2 weeks prior at 100.. then dropped. But will run tbol for 7 or so.... may continue a bit after with the var.. then drop the orals and not touch any for two months... may add primo drop dose of tren to 250 cruise like that for two months then do a bulk with something crazy. Liver needs break though...

I take supports year round but always better be safe...

Wet compounds blow me up.. but its all crap... I rather gain quality mass slowly...

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 03:19:59 AM »
i love them both but anavar is so expensive I tend to lean towards Tbol. I think it is hard to find high quality raws of both drugs. The best Tbol is no longer made that company is dead! But they had very potent Turinabol. Old school British Dragon had amazing turinabol.seems high wuality anavar is hard to find.  I think I had better strength gains on var then on the tbol but overall I got more mass off the Tbol.

I pushed the Tbol to 60mg and the anavar to close to 100mg. believe it or not the old original IP aavar the tabs that were stamped IP on one side and the dosage on the back wich were 15 at the time were the best var I have used. I used some other UGL var from a top lab wich was liquid and some other UGl var but the IP blew them both away surprisingly! good var is hard to find and expensive! stay away from anybody selling var or tbol in capsules, some ugl's love loading the caps with creatine monohydrate and just throwing in a little var. They also cutt it with arginine(AKG) and you do get big pumps but it is not really from the var but more from the creatine and AKG. they barely put any var in the caps. Never tried these sources but I have been warned about them.always buy orals in tablet form

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 10:17:23 AM »
Tbol thins the blood? Does Halodrol also do this?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 02:46:25 PM »
Yup. They are like so similar to one another. And yes both made me bruise/bleed super easy. I was like.. where the heck did I get this bruise, then another, then another, then another lol... hilarious... even hitting bar when deadlifting or shins against a pad... frickin bruises LMAO... ya so that's a sucky side effect kinda.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 07:02:36 PM »
Yup. They are like so similar to one another. And yes both made me bruise/bleed super easy. I was like.. where the heck did I get this bruise, then another, then another, then another lol... hilarious... even hitting bar when deadlifting or shins against a pad... frickin bruises LMAO... ya so that's a sucky side effect kinda.

Now that you mention it I do recall that during H-drol cycles I would get bruises on my delts from front squats.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 08:29:26 AM »
i love them both but anavar is so expensive I tend to lean towards Tbol. I think it is hard to find high quality raws of both drugs. The best Tbol is no longer made that company is dead! But they had very potent Turinabol. Old school British Dragon had amazing turinabol.seems high wuality anavar is hard to find.  I think I had better strength gains on var then on the tbol but overall I got more mass off the Tbol.

I pushed the Tbol to 60mg and the anavar to close to 100mg. believe it or not the old original IP aavar the tabs that were stamped IP on one side and the dosage on the back wich were 15 at the time were the best var I have used. I used some other UGL var from a top lab wich was liquid and some other UGl var but the IP blew them both away surprisingly! good var is hard to find and expensive! stay away from anybody selling var or tbol in capsules, some ugl's love loading the caps with creatine monohydrate and just throwing in a little var. They also cutt it with arginine(AKG) and you do get big pumps but it is not really from the var but more from the creatine and AKG. they barely put any var in the caps. Never tried these sources but I have been warned about them.always buy orals in tablet form

Is Turinabol like anavar and winstrol a roid for cutting purposes or is it like Dianabol and Oxymethelone for mass?
Is it possible to bloat on turinabol only?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2013, 09:53:29 AM »
It's between var and dbol. No bloat like dbol, but not huge size like dbol. Quality gains..

Strength var should deliver better, but tbol shoulder deliver more size with adequate strength.

Combining the two is nice.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2013, 09:20:10 PM »
Is Turinabol like anavar and winstrol a roid for cutting purposes or is it like Dianabol and Oxymethelone for mass?
Is it possible to bloat on turinabol only?

I got some facial bloat on a turinabol only cycle. I did a turinabol only cycle to see what the stuff really did on it's own. This was when turinabol was pretty new in the mid 2000's or at least making a comeback threw UGL's. Of course Tbol was used by the germans in the 70's that lead to a huge doping scandal and after that Tbol kinda just dissapeared for awhile. Then in early to mid 2000's it re-surfaced through UGL's

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 08:37:02 AM »
I got some facial bloat on a turinabol only cycle. I did a turinabol only cycle to see what the stuff really did on it's own. This was when turinabol was pretty new in the mid 2000's or at least making a comeback threw UGL's. Of course Tbol was used by the germans in the 70's that lead to a huge doping scandal and after that Tbol kinda just dissapeared for awhile. Then in early to mid 2000's it re-surfaced through UGL's

Which doses you were using tboll?

You know it is strange why Tboll is pretty populair in the US and in Holland less? there Winstrol is more populair for a unknown reason..

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 08:38:18 AM »
It's between var and dbol. No bloat like dbol, but not huge size like dbol. Quality gains..

Strength var should deliver better, but tbol shoulder deliver more size with adequate strength.

Combining the two is nice.

So for size tboll is better than anavar?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 01:50:10 PM »
yup

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 04:39:47 PM »
in terms of sides which has less? Tbol or Var?

which is milder on the liver?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 04:41:32 PM »
var is milder on liver. Side effects var has none for me, tbol eh slight headache initially. That's about it. People claim lethargy but i dont feel it, then again i drink green tea and caffeine throughout the day so can't tell. Plus I have a trt test base all year round so I don't feel the shut down lethargy from it I guess.

I thankfully don't lose hair thank God, I am not genetically prone to it, despite heavy dht/androgens, so... but some people might get epic hair loss from var, winny, tren, etc...

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2013, 10:00:16 PM »
in terms of sides which has less? Tbol or Var?

which is milder on the liver?

Var def has less sides. for some reason The Old original British dragon Tbol was Potent stuff! It was very close to Dbol -IMO. way closer to dbol then var-IMo. Of course I thought it was mild the first week yet everybody was asking me how I was getting so big. I see myself everyday so I didn't really see these changes. But people who did not see me everyday , maybe every few days said I looked huge basically oevrnight. by day 2 guys were asking me how I was getting so big. Yet I didn't see it personally. I didn;t even really feel it working after 2 days yet I was getting these compliments.

I honestly did not feel much from the tbol till I went from 30mg to around 50-60mg. Then I got dbol like sides. sides I should not of gotten if you go by the steroid profile. My nipples did hurt a bit and my scalp did feel a little itchy. This was strictly a Tbol only cycle and this batch I used was either dbol or just some potent Tbol. I believe it to be just very high grade Tbol but I did get some face bloat, a little nipple pain, itchy scalp, sides I did not expect. I also got more then the usual 5lb gain per a Tbol only cycle. I was such a hardgainer at the time and I gained 9lbs of lean body mass after just a 4 week Tbol only cycle.

I think the very first Gaspari halodrol-50 ever released this was the first halodrol ever to hit the market gaspari was the first company to release halodrol-50, every other company copied gaspari nutrition. gasparis first run halodrol-50 with the DMT and masking agent was the most insane oral ever! I wish somebody could make this drug again. I never have tried any oral like that! that stuff was pure fire! No puffy face, no estrogen conversion, lots of agression,lots of strength gain, very pure muscle gains! No fat or water at all! the stuff made me feel exactly how it sounded like being on halotestin and anadrol. I stacked the halodrol with suspension and got 18 lbs net gain 12lbs lean muscle gain. that halodrol would get me fired up! I have never been that strong ever! They cleary stated to take 1 tab pre-workout. def was a pre-workout drug! It worked instantly, and I love drugs you can feel working right away.I will post up what the actual chemical was called. It was expensive 30 tabs for 45$. very few got to try the real version. gaspari changed it within weeks of release.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 10:07:13 PM »
Var def has less sides. for some reason The Old original British dragon Tbol was Potent stuff! It was very close to Dbol -IMO. way closer to dbol then var-IMo. Of course I thought it was mild the first week yet everybody was asking me how I was getting so big. I see myself everyday so I didn't really see these changes. But people who did not see me everyday , maybe every few days said I looked huge basically oevrnight. by day 2 guys were asking me how I was getting so big. Yet I didn't see it personally. I didn;t even really feel it working after 2 days yet I was getting these compliments.

I honestly did not feel much from the tbol till I went from 30mg to around 50-60mg. Then I got dbol like sides. sides I should not of gotten if you go by the steroid profile. My nipples did hurt a bit and my scalp did feel a little itchy. This was strictly a Tbol only cycle and this batch I used was either dbol or just some potent Tbol. I believe it to be just very high grade Tbol but I did get some face bloat, a little nipple pain, itchy scalp, sides I did not expect. I also got more then the usual 5lb gain per a Tbol only cycle. I was such a hardgainer at the time and I gained 9lbs of lean body mass after just a 4 week Tbol only cycle.

I think the very first Gaspari halodrol-50 ever released this was the first halodrol ever to hit the market gaspari was the first company to release halodrol-50, every other company copied gaspari nutrition. gasparis first run halodrol-50 with the DMT and masking agent was the most insane oral ever! I wish somebody could make this drug again. I never have tried any oral like that! that stuff was pure fire! No puffy face, no estrogen conversion, lots of agression,lots of strength gain, very pure muscle gains! No fat or water at all! the stuff made me feel exactly how it sounded like being on halotestin and anadrol. I stacked the halodrol with suspension and got 18 lbs net gain 12lbs lean muscle gain. that halodrol would get me fired up! I have never been that strong ever! They cleary stated to take 1 tab pre-workout. def was a pre-workout drug! It worked instantly, and I love drugs you can feel working right away.I will post up what the actual chemical was called. It was expensive 30 tabs for 45$. very few got to try the real version. gaspari changed it within weeks of release.

Good read bro! thanks. 9 lbs of lbm in 4 weeks is no joke.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 12:46:34 AM »
This what was in the original Gaspari halodrol-50. The first halodrol-50 ever sold! This formula was sold for just about a month and then changed. I believe they took out the DMT and the masking agent but it still had the Tbol molecular structure slightly tweaked. Bruce kneller claims they both batches are the same but he is lying! I know he created Halodrol-50 but to say the batches were exactly the same is a pure lie. There was no DMT in the second batch or masking agent however it was still very similar to Tbol.

Original Halodrol-50 ingredients-very vague
polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 09:58:24 AM »
I'm currently on day 4 of 75mg H-drol (helladrol) ED stacked with testosterone. H-drol was my favorite "legal" and now that I've been living on the dark side for over a year (blast/cruise), I am interested to see how beneficial the stack will be. Whitewidow and big Ache have both been great sources of information regarding Hdrol.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 12:53:05 PM »

Did you notice hairshedding while on Tbol?

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 01:28:12 AM »
Did you notice hairshedding while on Tbol?

No hairshedding but I did get a irritated scalp. It made my scalp kinda of itchy right where your calak is located and when I shaved my head like I always do every month I had a slight red mark/rash in that area. But that can happen when you use foreign substances. No hairshedding just a itchy spot on my scalp.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 06:41:23 PM »
If you have real Anavar, just use that imo.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 09:16:18 AM »
If you have real Anavar, just use that imo.

Why?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 09:45:56 AM »
so i just entered third week on tbol and well lethargy just set in despite trt base haha. Oh well 4 more weeks. I dropped my calories more, maybe that's whats also helping the lethargy that much more lol almost non existant carbs.. .frickin stubborn fat... must DIE! I am back on 5 times a week cardio too... eh.. wish i was gaining some lean mass fast rather than cutting but i wana get real lean, will throw in primobolan maybe mid month then lower tren then finish var/tbol then do that for 2 months then go on a bulk with m1t... need to get as lean as possible before i think of abulk...

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2013, 09:56:23 AM »
Why?

Better gains at the same dosage from my experience. Tbol is fine, if it's Tbol, but given the choice I'd choose real Anavar and run that alone on an oral only cycle.