Author Topic: Wiggs' first workout of 2013  (Read 1390 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Wiggs' first workout of 2013
« on: January 01, 2013, 02:49:49 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Wiggs' first workout of 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 02:53:08 PM »
Doesn't look that strenuous.
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 04:51:22 PM »
Can't link to imgur dude, it doesn't show up for anyone but you. Either save it to your hard drive and upload it, or upload it one of those file hosting sites.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 04:52:40 PM »
I'd like to see it as I just came from the gym.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 04:56:29 PM »
I'd like to see it as I just came from the gym.
where do people in vegas train now that golds on flamingo closed?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 04:59:59 PM »
where do people in vegas train now that golds on flamingo closed?

Gold's on Eastern and Serene
Gold's on Stephanie St.
Gold's on Buffalo and Lake Mead

Las Vegas Athletic Club on Rainbow, Saw Jay this weekend training legs, he upped the dosage.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 10:45:23 PM »
That was then and all things must surely have to end.  A Gold's Gym-Las Vegas (Flamingo) employee that was interviewed by Muscleweek over the phone last night who asked to remain anonymous said;

"While it is true, we [Gold's Gym-Flamingo] are, in fact closing. We aren't relocating we just have to close because we aren't selling enough memberships to sustain the gym and we are not retaining already existing members so it's a sad time for all of us. I'm really going to miss this place."

When pressed about the rumor of Gold's continuously allowing PRO's who frequent the gym such as Quincy Taylor, Jay Cutler, Kai Green and Robert Burneika to not pay dues the employee denied it and said "pretty much" everybody pays dues.  Whatever that means.

It's a sad reality, indeed. Las Vegas is a bodybuilding hot spot. Rapidly becoming the Mecca of bodybuilding cities. Losing it's best equipped most hardcore gym is a big fat reality check for some who think it's another punch in the face of serious bodybuilding and a sign of the times.

Hardcore Bodybuilding is fading. More and more don't see the appeal in concrete floors and dumbbells over 100lbs. The old vanguard of hardcore bodybuilding all have moved on. Make way for the carpeted, shiny equipment holding, day care featuring and internet-accessed Health Clubs. Much like Google. They are coming through like an unstoppable rebel freight train.

Damn

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 11:05:18 PM »
That was then and all things must surely have to end.  A Gold's Gym-Las Vegas (Flamingo) employee that was interviewed by spam over the phone last night who asked to remain anonymous said;

"While it is true, we [Gold's Gym-Flamingo] are, in fact closing. We aren't relocating we just have to close because we aren't selling enough memberships to sustain the gym and we are not retaining already existing members so it's a sad time for all of us. I'm really going to miss this place."

When pressed about the rumor of Gold's continuously allowing PRO's who frequent the gym such as Quincy Taylor, Jay Cutler, Kai Green and Robert Burneika to not pay dues the employee denied it and said "pretty much" everybody pays dues.  Whatever that means.

It's a sad reality, indeed. Las Vegas is a bodybuilding hot spot. Rapidly becoming the Mecca of bodybuilding cities. Losing it's best equipped most hardcore gym is a big fat reality check for some who think it's another punch in the face of serious bodybuilding and a sign of the times.

Hardcore Bodybuilding is fading. More and more don't see the appeal in concrete floors and dumbbells over 100lbs. The old vanguard of hardcore bodybuilding all have moved on. Make way for the carpeted, shiny equipment holding, day care featuring and internet-accessed Health Clubs. Much like Google. They are coming through like an unstoppable rebel freight train.

Damn

I worked there right before I went in the military. I used to see Shawn Ray and alot of the other guys sporadically.