Author Topic: Challenge for all those that think bodybuilding is mostly drugs  (Read 3491 times)

Pottsy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Challenge for all those that think bodybuilding is mostly drugs
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2013, 05:00:56 PM »
It's also nice to have a nice receptor to the drug just ask M Mustaffa or Mike Morris or even Tom Platz for that matter.All look great without the drug use.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2013, 05:11:24 PM »
By the way Howie. The best pros will be the ones with the best genetics on the most drugs. That's the natural order of things. That is assuming all other things are equal such as training, food, discipline and drugs (which they are).

What a good little parrot.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 05:12:27 PM »
What a good little parrot.

Am I wrong?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2013, 05:25:21 PM »
Most people who say "its all drugs" also know its about the genetic response to drugs. When I say, "its all drugs" I am also implying that the particular person has an insane genetic response to drugs. So its drugs and genetics.

As for drive LOL! Paul Dillet and Flex Wheeler were extremely lazy in the gym, and both could be considered great bodybuilder.

If you have great genetics and access to the best drugs, you can easily become a pro with a shitty work ethic. Thats how important drugs and genetics are. Maybe you wont be ronnie coleman, but with the right genes, you will look like Flex Wheeler.

Yes. Flex worked out throughout his teenage years i.e. more than enough time to put on good natural size, and he ended up at a self-admitted 140lbs at 5'11. He had the right structure (joints etc.) but pretty much ALL his muscular size came from drugs:

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2013, 05:32:50 PM »
Good Lord ! I have to laugh when I think back on al the pathetic guys I met who suck as bodybuilders and blame it on "drugs".
Really? If it is all drugs , why not just do what drugs it takes and acomplish the following:
1. Win an NPC national qualifier   2 win an NPC national level pro qualifier and get pro card   
3. win a pro event    4. go the the Olympia and be a top 5 guy.

The guys that claim its' all drugs refuse to admit they lack the basic genetic talent and drive to make it in bodybuilding.
I guess facing the hard reality they lack the goods is tough to deal with.
The disgruntled wannabees always have a laundry list of excuses, from judguing politics to drugs, etc.

It's all drugs retard , you can't be a successful bodybuilder without abusing them , remember Kai Greene almost quit bodybuilding because he couldn't afford the drugs .
Ronnie Coleman ,Phil Heath ,Jay Cutler ............... etc . aren't genetic freaks , they are just  the best in the world  of a tiny group ( 0.0000001 %  of world's population )  that are not afraid to abuse drugs  (and have the money to afford it )to take it to the next level.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2013, 05:35:36 PM »
Yes. Flex worked out throughout his teenage years i.e. more than enough time to put on good natural size, and he ended up at a self-admitted 140lbs at 5'11. He had the right structure (joints etc.) but pretty much ALL his muscular size came from drugs:

Flex muscles came from a lot of oil and a little drugs

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2013, 05:43:24 PM »
It's all drugs retard , you can't be a successful bodybuilder without abusing them , remember Kai Greene almost quit bodybuilding because he couldn't afford the drugs .
Ronnie Coleman ,Phil Heath ,Jay Cutler ............... etc . aren't genetic freaks , they are just  the best in the world  of a tiny group ( 0.0000001 %  of world's population )  that are not afraid to abuse drugs  (and have the money to afford it )to take it to the next level.

"STFU you stupid bitch FAGGOT no one cares."
!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 05:50:47 PM »
Nice try. I have had active membership in over 50 chat forums, many of which I acted in the capacity of moderator. I have also been a member of a telephone chat line since 1992 and to this day periodically serve as a guest moderator. Those are my credentials, son.

OMG! I had no idea you were an approved member of the IBF ( Internet Board Forums).
I admit that my resume doesn't include any credentials like THAT  ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 05:54:37 PM »

Kai was the dominate force as a WNBF natural pro in his early 20's .
Ronnie won the Olympia a record tieing 8 times and Phil Heath is known as "the gift".
Jay competes at a ripped 270 and turned pro within 3-4 contests.
Oh yeah, right they are NOT genetic freaks, right?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 05:56:42 PM »
Am I wrong?

I never said that pros don't take drugs .
While the reaction to drugs plays a role, I believe that 90% of the top pros would still be top bodybuilders if nobody used drugs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 05:59:03 PM »
While the reaction to drugs plays a role, I believe that 90% of the top pros would still be top bodybuilders if nobody used drugs.

And the best pros take are the ones with the best genetics that take the most drugs. Therefore all drugs. Look, I don't have a problem with it. Just don't lie about it. It's true.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 06:07:36 PM »
Kai was the dominate force as a WNBF natural pro in his early 20's .
Ronnie won the Olympia a record tieing 8 times and Phil Heath is known as "the gift".
Jay competes at a ripped 270 and turned pro within 3-4 contests.
Oh yeah, right they are NOT genetic freaks, right?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2013, 06:17:41 PM »
shawn ray build wise,shape wise was one of the most genetically gifted bbers all time he turned pro at 21 in 87 winning the nationals overall from a huge phil hill,,he won teen nationals as well he was using drugs by 18 full time and i;m sure enough to hang with guys in there 20;s struggling to win a local show,,,so yes genetics key with drug use young and right time competing to win local to state to national title quick 3 yrs to 5 max and get noticed ,go pro ,then start all over again trying to place or win pro show's ,,,tough road ,,starts young in terms of raw build and tools to be good or great,,,

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2013, 06:34:08 PM »
shawn ray build wise,shape wise was one of the most genetically gifted bbers all time he turned pro at 21 in 87 winning the nationals overall from a huge phil hill,,he won teen nationals as well he was using drugs by 18 full time and i;m sure enough to hang with guys in there 20;s struggling to win a local show,,,so yes genetics key with drug use young and right time competing to win local to state to national title quick 3 yrs to 5 max and get noticed ,go pro ,then start all over again trying to place or win pro show's ,,,tough road ,,starts young in terms of raw build and tools to be good or great,,,

Great post!
You did a better job summing up what a struggle it is to make it in bodybuilding.
Sure all the top guys use plenty of drugs in pro BB.
Since they all use the same drugs , it comes down to the other factors that determine success.
The bitter guys who don't cut it, need an excuse to feel better about why they suck.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2013, 06:35:12 PM »
 DNA PLUS PED EQUALS IFBB

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2013, 06:36:23 PM »

i also lack the inclination to be a homosexual or a taxi driver...

lol

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2013, 06:37:17 PM »
DNA PLUS PED EQUALS IFBB

Dat be 90% of it, no question. The last 10% is staying the course with the diets and contest prep, etc

Pottsy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2013, 06:40:20 PM »
Big Jim Manion says it's all smoke and mirrors.No Drugs in the IFBB.Just ask him.lol

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2013, 06:47:01 PM »
Good Lord ! I have to laugh when I think back on al the pathetic guys I met who suck as bodybuilders and blame it on "drugs".
Really? If it is all drugs , why not just do what drugs it takes and acomplish the following:
1. Win an NPC national qualifier   2 win an NPC national level pro qualifier and get pro card   

The guys that claim its' all drugs refuse to admit they lack the basic genetic talent and drive to make it in bodybuilding.
The disgruntled wannabees always have a laundry list of excuses, from judguing politics to drugs, etc.

You're a funny guy.  Not very bright, but funny.  I suppose if you are looking for attention starting a thread like this is better than farting continuously in
an elevator filled with ex-cons.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2013, 06:47:57 PM »

Howard is bored on winter break :)

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2013, 06:49:02 PM »
80% chemicals // 20% dedication

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2013, 06:54:28 PM »

no shit

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2013, 06:58:15 PM »
80% chemicals // 20% dedication

What do you docs think when you see a sample contest prep-pro cycle? Does it blow your mind more than the average joe?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2013, 07:04:12 PM »

thats bullshit, and only because most of the pros of today wouldn't have the work ethic required to get huge the old fashioned way. they just aren't the right type of person.