Author Topic: My credentials (so I don't have to keep repeating them)  (Read 5954 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: My credentials (so I don't have to keep repeating them)
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2013, 06:41:08 PM »
For those who want to know why I am qualified to essentially run this place:

-Membership on over 50 chat forums; everything from stamp collecting to  ballroom dancing. This goes back to the days of Compuserve.

-On many of those chat forums I proudly served as moderator and sub-moderator.

-Since 1992 I have been a member of a telephone chatline and from time to time serve as guest moderator to this day. (www.thefreechatline.com)

-"Go to guy" when chat forums need to increase traffic and World Wide Web visibility.

So, gentlemen, please don't question me again.

hi true adonis

True Amateur

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »
All of you don't even realize. It's like you're getting in the ring with a champion boxer, I just lay back and study your technique, your limitations and weaknesses. Then I go to work and bury your dreams. You've never met a moderator like me. Guaranteed.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 06:48:59 PM »
All of you don't even realize. It's like you're getting in the ring with a champion boxer, I just lay back and study your technique, your limitations and weaknesses. Then I go to work and bury your dreams. You've never met a moderator like me. Guaranteed.

Can you please help me. I still need to poop but nothing will come out. Thank you ahead of time Mr. Mod.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2013, 06:50:36 PM »

Do you bite little doggy cos youre doing a lot of yapping but nothing else.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2013, 06:52:15 PM »
You're that skinny paki dude, right? How many gimmicks do you have?

True Amateur

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2013, 07:03:35 PM »
Do you bite little doggy cos youre doing a lot of yapping but nothing else.
Let's put it this way, back in 1998 I was brought into a chat forum for collectors of the old Raleigh Chopper. There were some guys from Canada really messing things up with profanity and off color language. The administrator was at his wit's end when he brought me in as Head Moderator to clean house. I got these punks backed into a corner and made them an offer they couldn't refuse: Get out of the chat forum now, or I start making some phone calls. Leverage is a wonderful thing. Here's a photo of the Raleigh Chopper:

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2013, 07:06:05 PM »

True Amateur
to be cuckolded
by Wiggs

True Amateur

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 07:08:07 PM »

True Amateur
to be cuckolded
by Wiggs
I'd have to be married for that, and I'm not. My bride is the World Wide Web. That's where my heart is.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 07:10:20 PM »
I'd have to be married for that, and I'm not. My bride is the World Wide Web. That's where my heart is.

Wiggs
has already
fucked the internet
now you may
feltch it

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 07:11:43 PM »

-Membership on over 50 chat forums; everything from stamp collecting to  ballroom dancing. This goes back to the days of Compuserve.

-Since 1992 I have been a member of a telephone chatline and from time to time serve as guest moderator to this day. (www.thefreechatline.com)

-"Go to guy" when chat forums need to increase traffic and World Wide Web visibility.

What a truly amazing résumé! This is the sort of experience that gets you hired, on the spot and no questions asked, for the top job at places like Google.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 07:12:17 PM »
Let's put it this way, back in 1998 I was brought into a chat forum for collectors of the old Raleigh Chopper. There some guys from Canada really messing things up with profanity and off color language. The administrator was at his wit's end when he brought me in as Head Moderator to clean house. I got these punks backed into a corner and made them an offer they couldn't refuse: Get out of the chat forum now, or I start making some phone calls. Leverage is a wonderful thing. Here's a photo of the Raleigh Chopper:

Fuck! That's it(snaps fingers) You're Dalton, the cooler!

True Amateur

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 07:14:28 PM »
What a truly amazing résumé! This is the sort of experience that gets you hired, on the spot and no questions asked, for the top job at places like Google.
Not really. I have my niche in managing the ebb and flow in chat forums, as well as telephone party lines. I go back to the days of Compuserve, and if you want to go way back, Tandy.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2013, 07:19:02 PM »
Not really. I have my niche in managing the ebb and flow in chat forums, as well as telephone party lines. I go back to the days of Compuserve, and if you want to go way back, Tandy.

::)

True Amateur

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2013, 07:28:47 PM »

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2013, 07:32:12 PM »
What is your exact location?

True Amateur

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2013, 07:35:06 PM »
What is your exact location?
Forget that angle, chief. I'm re-routed through two eastern european and one asian country. I'm so buried in the World Wide Web you'll never get the cooridinates. Nice try though.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2013, 07:35:57 PM »
Do you have an issue pal?

Normally I would say "no" but considering that I'm typing out a response to someone with the IQ of a lima bean... well... maybe I do.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2013, 07:37:22 PM »

I know what you mean. I started on the fryer at McDonalds and now work the grill at Wendy's. If you want to go back, I did a stint
as the window order taker at Burger King.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2013, 07:38:23 PM »
Let's put it this way, back in 1998 I was brought into a chat forum for collectors of the old Raleigh Chopper. There were some guys from Canada really messing things up with profanity and off color language. The administrator was at his wit's end when he brought me in as Head Moderator to clean house. I got these punks backed into a corner and made them an offer they couldn't refuse: Get out of the chat forum now, or I start making some phone calls. Leverage is a wonderful thing. Here's a photo of the Raleigh Chopper:

Sooooo, how sweet a ride was that  chopper?

True Amateur

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2013, 07:41:09 PM »
Sooooo, how sweet a ride was that  chopper?
The collectors were really enthusiastic, but I never rode one. I was just there on business.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2013, 07:43:23 PM »

Translation:

I have massive insecurity issues.  I got picked on in grade school and high school.  I'm a mommy's boy and my daddy didn't love me... he sexually abused me quite often.  I'm a control freak and a sociopath with psychopathic tendencies.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2013, 07:44:11 PM »
;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2013, 07:45:02 PM »
How much is Ron paying you to clean up this shit hole?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2013, 07:46:00 PM »

Translation:

I have massive insecurity issues.  I got picked on in grade school and high school.  I'm a mommy's boy and my daddy didn't love me... he sexually abused me quite often.  I'm a control freak and a sociopath with psychopathic tendencies.
Well that's great, but what about this True Amateur guy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

True Amateur

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2013, 07:51:59 PM »
How much is Ron paying you to clean up this shit hole?
A real pro would never ask such a question.