Author Topic: Do You Have "Nice Guy" Syndrome?  (Read 11880 times)

leadhead

• Getbig III
Re: Do You Have "Nice Guy" Syndrome?
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2013, 10:28:39 AM »
These guys problem is they're fugly or weird mostly.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2013, 10:32:50 AM »
This and this. A million times this.

Girls want someone that's ready to walk away at a moment's notice. Someone who can turn around with a 'fuck you' smile and never look back. Someone strong and manly that treats her well but convey the fact that it can all change at a moment's notice if she starts any shit.

Treat her kind but once in a while ruffle her feathers. Let her become complacent with you and she starts testing you.

Obviously this wouldn't go for all girls, just most of them.

I always get ragged on for thinking I'm the shit or whatever, but the truth is i never played these games.

I read these posts and I see that people have put a lot of thought into what's the right way to handle women, how to get them, etc. and it's obviously something they feel very strongly about.

I dunno man.....if I like someone, I like someone. i can't be bothered playing fucking games.  And I've said that to many a girl's face.."Look, we can play "the game" , or we can hang out and have fun...you tell me"

it usually cuts right through the bullshit, and I would say most women would be happy to hear that.

And the thing is , i hear guys say "act as if you don't care" ....i DON'T care, it's not an act. and it's not because i'm "good looking", I can't be bothered with negative and difficult people, life is too short.

if you want to play baby games, and "test" me and all of that high school bullshit....have a nice day, I won't give you another thought. and that's not posturing. I erase people from my mind at will.  I like being happy

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2013, 11:26:13 AM »
Maybe not according to others but I'm actually a very nice person.
haha i love this guy
follow the arrows

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2013, 03:56:37 PM »
I always get ragged on for thinking I'm the shit or whatever, but the truth is i never played these games.

I read these posts and I see that people have put a lot of thought into what's the right way to handle women, how to get them, etc. and it's obviously something they feel very strongly about.

I dunno man.....if I like someone, I like someone. i can't be bothered playing fucking games.  And I've said that to many a girl's face.."Look, we can play "the game" , or we can hang out and have fun...you tell me"

it usually cuts right through the bullshit, and I would say most women would be happy to hear that.

And the thing is , i hear guys say "act as if you don't care" ....i DON'T care, it's not an act. and it's not because i'm "good looking", I can't be bothered with negative and difficult people, life is too short.

if you want to play baby games, and "test" me and all of that high school bullshit....have a nice day, I won't give you another thought. and that's not posturing. I erase people from my mind at will.  I like being happy

Ha, ha! Yes, Groink! Release the evil! You're cockiness had been on a decline.  Good see you back! Welcome home brother 8)

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2013, 04:03:30 PM »
Ha, ha! Yes, Groink! Release the evil! You're cockiness had been on a decline.  Good see you back! Welcome home brother 8)

;D
its a new yr, mellow Groink is not fitting.
A combo of the two.
But, I do agree with him. Besides, any 40+ yr old who is playing HS games needs a head check.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2013, 07:33:05 AM »
Great thread

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2013, 08:13:29 AM »
I've always been a "nice guy" but I've never had a complex because of it, So I can't really say that I have "nice guy syndrome".... because I wasn't ever bitter about it... never really had a problem getting girls... I'm not saying that girls flooded towards me or anything like that, but I did alright for myself.  Its all about confidence in my opinion and I've always been pretty confident.

Like Groink, I was always very straight up, didn't play any games, and was just real and got straight to the point.  That's the best way to be I think!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2013, 03:46:54 AM »

words of wisdom, but thats because your not 17 and insecure so you dont have to play games like some getbiggers here. i never play games either and it works well for me to

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2013, 04:00:47 AM »
This and this. A million times this.

Girls want someone that's ready to walk away at a moment's notice. Someone who can turn around with a 'fuck you' smile and never look back. Someone strong and manly that treats her well but convey the fact that it can all change at a moment's notice if she starts any shit.

Treat her kind but once in a while ruffle her feathers. Let her become complacent with you and she starts testing you.

Obviously this wouldn't go for all girls, just most of them.

this hightlighted stuff is true. In other words, she starts taking dominant control of the relationship. 80% of women will do this if you let them.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2013, 04:09:04 AM »
Just be a good guy and treat girls right. Girls are also human beings.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2013, 04:10:50 AM »
I've always been a "nice guy" but I've never had a complex because of it, So I can't really say that I have "nice guy syndrome".... because I wasn't ever bitter about it... never really had a problem getting girls... I'm not saying that girls flooded towards me or anything like that, but I did alright for myself.  Its all about confidence in my opinion and I've always been pretty confident.

Like Groink, I was always very straight up, didn't play any games, and was just real and got straight to the point.  That's the best way to be I think!

That's the spirit!

:D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2013, 04:28:13 AM »

I concur ... I have the same attitude and it weeds out the bullshit

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2013, 04:43:36 AM »
if there are, its bc the women are insecure and want one idiot who dont run away while shes looking for the next best one.

very simple.

women want looks and be fucked.

what do women really want?you will find out when you look at their choices after theyre divorced rich.

Good answer.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2013, 07:42:40 AM »
crimewave by the coen brothers had some awesome nice guy vs bastard scenes

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2013, 09:46:29 AM »
Back for more.

Found RAtard's account

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2013, 09:55:32 AM »
Half of these lot look like they've been in a famine, the other half look they caused it.

LOL'd! Solid burn.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2013, 10:12:08 AM »

Must have an account here and post in the Politics section

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »
amazing individuals

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2013, 12:12:02 PM »
Person who created these images must be a woman. Only a woman would find any correlation between strong feeling about women being obliged to shave their legs and lack of success in opposite sex relationships.  WTF?

These are not genuine nice guys, they are sycophantic suckups, that's a difference. I think they are just as "nice" to everyone else as they are towards women. Some people swallow the bait, but 99% of us sense that something is wrong about them right after. That's propably the reason why women don't want to get involved in a relationship with them. They are "nice" because they have low self esteem and for them that's the only way they could live in a society. There's nothing remarkable about them except from being "nice".

My flatmate was a genuine nice guy. He was cool with everyone, smiling, happy person back then. Long story short, 90% of school wanted to fuck him and many had meltdowns when he rejected them. I had few fights with him, mostly because he was devout catholic (there goes another myth) but he was NEVER a douchebag when it comes to man-woman relationships.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2013, 12:58:03 AM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2013, 01:14:58 AM »
I'm glad you've managed to decipher the entire point of the thread, readily apparent from the very first post.

I'm afraid I don't have any prizes to offer.

;D

solid work in this thread, syntax