Author Topic: Olympic Skier Bode Miller Hits His Wife in the Eye with Golf Ball  (Read 3385 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Bode Miller is an American alpine ski racer and a five times Olympic medal winner. On December 13, 2012 Bode Miller took his wife Morgan golfing and ended up hitting her accidentally in the eye with a golf ball.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Olympic Skier Bode Miller Hits His Wife in the Eye with Golf Ball
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 04:03:11 AM »
Why was she out of the kitchen in the first place?
from incomplete data

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 04:24:57 AM »
Also, I think she was hit between the first and second hole!  ;D Doesn't leave much room for a band-aid  ::)
V

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 04:32:40 AM »
pretty lady... hopefully that heals well

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 04:36:48 AM »
pretty lady... hopefully that heals well
Agreed, very pretty woman, I imagine it would be a very painful injury, when I was a kid a mate of mine was swinging a golf club and I was standing too close and he accidentally clocked me in the head with it, I had a sore head for a few days, but a golf ball, especially if right after you teed off with a One Wood it would be incredibly painful.  Also, years ago when i used to play golf regualrly, i was attempting a recovery shot from the rough and their was a huge tree about 20 feet in front of where I was aiming, I mis-hit the golf ball, it hit the tree and ricocheted back a million miles an hour and went whizzing by my ear before I even knew what had happened.  I was lucky that day.

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 04:44:18 AM »
Golfer who lost eye after being hit by a ball wins £400,000 damages

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2057715/Golfer-lost-eye-hit-ball-wins-400-000-damages.html
V

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 05:03:18 AM »
Why was she out of the kitchen in the first place?

My first thought when reading the thread title

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 07:34:45 AM »
Extremly pretty!!!

With today's surgeries i wouldn't be surprised if you see not even a scar

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 07:40:37 AM »

"with the golf ball"  HAHAAH, instant classic  ;D

Is "golf ball" the new "door corner"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 07:42:09 AM »

that was my first thought when reading the topic title

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 07:53:37 AM »

that was my first thought when reading the topic title

Many many Years ago, I was renting a little two bedroom town house with my then girlfriend, she was only 5ft tall and very petite, the kitchen had this wall mounted oven and my girlfriend used to cook a lot, the oven was mounted higher than usual and a weird design, well one day my girlfriend was cooking, doing about three things at once, and she left the door of the oven half open, and when she turned around she whacked right into it and she had a nasty black eye the next day.  Anyway, a few days later, the landlord was over doing a repair on the place, and the landlords wife commented on her eye, and my girlfriend said she whacked it on the door of the oven.  

Anyway, long story short, the landlords wife ended up speaking too my girlfriend and suggesting she should see someone about me hitting her, I was gob-smacked when I heard this, I thought to myself, where the fuck do some women get off.  I never said anything and about a year later I separated from this women, and when I went to settle everything with the landlord, it turned out he had some run ins with my ex (she stayed on at the property) and he said to me "I understand why you hit her", I explained to him that I had never laid a finger on her and that it was his stupid oven that gave her the black eye, he kind of nodded like 'sure it was" and left it at that.  It's amazing how some people think they are right based on "what they think you are", I also think being quite big "I am 6'2 and have always been 250 pounds plus and this leads some to think automatically that your some kind of bruiser looking for trouble.  I could be wrong but women and twinks are prejudiced against big men.
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 07:57:09 AM »
Many many Years ago, I was renting a little two bedroom town house with my then girlfriend, she was only 5ft tall and very petite, the kitchen had this wall mounted oven and my girlfriend used to cook a lot, the oven was mounted higher than usual and a weird design, well one day my girlfriend was cooking, doing about three things at once, and she left the door of the oven half open, and when she turned around she whacked right into it and she had a nasty black eye the next day.  Anyway, a few days later, the landlord was over doing a repair on the place, and the landlords wife commented on her eye, and my girlfriend said she whacked it on the door of the oven.  

Anyway, long story short, the landlords wife ended up speaking too my girlfriend and suggesting she should see someone about me hitting her, I was gob-smacked when I heard this, I thought to myself, where the fuck do some women get off.  I never said anything and about a year later I separated from this women, and when I went to settle everything with the landlord, it turned out he had some run ins with my ex (she stayed on at the property) and he said to me "I understand why you hit her", I explained to him that I had never laid a finger on her and that it was his stupid oven that gave her the black eye, he kind of nodded like 'sure it was" and left it at that.  It's amazing how some people think they are right based on "what they think you are", I also think being quite big "I am 6'2 and have always been 250 pounds plus and this leads some to think automatically that your some kind of bruiser looking for trouble.  I could be wrong but women and twinks are prejudiced against big men.

You bastard, what kind of a man hits his girlfriend with the oven door....geez?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 08:03:30 AM »
You bastard, what kind of a man hits his girlfriend with the oven door....geez?
I knew this post wouldn't be far away.  ;D
V

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 08:59:54 AM »

Men who hit women are cowards! Pick on someone your own size!