Author Topic: Sperm Donor forced to pay child support to lesbian cuple. JUST WRONG!!  (Read 11181 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Sperm Donor forced to pay child support to lesbian cuple. JUST WRONG!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 04:12:17 AM »
that just opened a can of worms
T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 04:14:43 AM »
Seems like the Kansas DCF is after him, not the lesbian couple (and it appears one of them has found a new -male?- partner).

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 04:26:30 AM »
total horseshit

will be overturned on appeal

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 05:25:16 AM »
I'm assuming when it says they "didn't use a physician" and the fact that this fucking filt woman is with a man now, that they got this baby the old fashioned way.  If that is the case, and the dude banged this chick, then I can see where the state might want some compensation for their welfare.  I can also see the argument, that maybe they did it that way because they did not have money to do the artificial insemination.  Either way, this is the type of shit you have to deal with when you go fucking around with nature, and you are not mature enough to deal with the repercussions. Fathers and sons.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 05:26:44 AM »
I'm assuming when it says they "didn't use a physician" and the fact that this fucking filt woman is with a man now, that they got this baby the old fashioned way.  If that is the case, and the dude banged this chick, then I can see where the state might want some compensation for their welfare.  I can also see the argument, that maybe they did it that way because they did not have money to do the artificial insemination.  Either way, this is the type of shit you have to deal with when you go fucking around with nature, and you are not mature enough to deal with the repercussions. Fathers and sons.  ;D
There will be tons more of this.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 05:37:34 AM »
Lesbian & gay couples with kids... they don't seem to accept who they are  :-\

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 05:39:05 AM »
homosexuals shouldn't even be allowed to have children in the first place. terrible for the child. we need to return to our old sound values. liberal horseshit.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 05:58:47 AM »
Fucking insane and total bullshit.  I guess the lesbo mother of the child tried to get benefits from the state and that prompted the state to seek out the bio-dad for support. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 06:04:05 AM »
turkey baster?  i thought i read about this way back

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 07:26:01 AM »
Why would anybody donate sperm is beyond me - WE HAVE ENOUGH BABIES ON THIS PLANET FOLKS!!!

Part why our society fails is because we have to make it right for everybody, there are no consequences anymore for a chosen lifestyle - Gay couple cannot naturally become pregnant without the help of a man or doctor - DEAL with it, thats the price you pay for choosing your lifestyle.
But nooooooo its their "god given right" to become mothers ::) so lets find some asshole that doesn't mind porking a fat fucking clamlicker, how about *chuckle adopting a kid? I mean there are millions of kids out there that would love to life in a loving family, but no lets ignore the unnatural fact that gays are a mutation of nature and insist that as a woman you have the RIGHT to become pregnant.

And we wonder why the Aliens haven't landed? Can't you see how fucking disgusted they must be looking at us?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 07:42:50 AM »
homosexuals shouldn't even be allowed to have children in the first place. terrible for the child. we need to return to our old sound values. liberal horseshit.

completely statistically untrue

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 08:05:00 AM »
bullshit. it's not natural.

show me that report or whatever then. It's probably made with agenda behind it anyways.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 08:16:12 AM »
Wrong, statistic show that some of the children commit suicide and are bullied their entire life 8 out of ten children from homosexual couples have low self-esteem issues. Very selfish of the parents to ruin the kids life right off the hop, serious whether being gay is right or wrong having a kid in a gay couple is not just horribly wrong but evil and shows no love for the child whatsoever

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 08:37:00 AM »
Will get over-turned.

Women can still legally order sperm from banks without consent or oversight from doctors, and inseminate themselves at home on their own time without medical oversight. If they use it to inseminate themselves without oversight from a doctor, can they then go back and claim the donor should be paying child-support?

If that happens, the entire donor industry shuts down overnight and thousands of jobs (not just handjobs...hahaha...obli gatory cheesy joke) are lost.

It won't happen. It won't just be gay/les/tran/other couples who cry injustice...plenty of hetero couples use sperm banks too.

Unless they legislate that any sperm sample can only be sent to a lisenced physician. In which case, it reeks of cronyism, but that's how government works. But then, any old samples sent out pre-law-change would have to be grandfathered in, opening up a can of worms where every judgment previously forcing a sperm donor to pay support would immediately have to be over-turned, leading to unnecessary hardship on the test-tube kids, their non-donor parents/guardians, and the public infrastructure.

It just has to be over-turned...I can't see a logical way out. Maybe I haven't considered all the facts.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 08:47:07 AM »
Wrong, statistic show that some of the children commit suicide and are bullied their entire life 8 out of ten children from homosexual couples have low self-esteem issues. Very selfish of the parents to ruin the kids life right off the hop, serious whether being gay is right or wrong having a kid in a gay couple is not just horribly wrong but evil and shows no love for the child whatsoever

Totally agree - kids have enough to go through growing up - but a couple of gay parents = humiliation @ school.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 09:09:12 AM »
He is a fool for donating his sperm.  A FOOL.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 09:28:25 AM »
Now this is just fuckesd up... what the fuck...

Do fucked up things, get fucked up results.  Why are people shocked?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 09:30:26 AM »
 ;D

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 09:33:54 AM »
 EXTREME DISGUST! Homos are disgusting.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 09:37:05 AM »
;D

1000-1500 mg of test e will do that

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 09:39:45 AM »
Why would anybody donate sperm is beyond me - WE HAVE ENOUGH BABIES ON THIS PLANET FOLKS!!!

Part why our society fails is because we have to make it right for everybody, there are no consequences anymore for a chosen lifestyle - Gay couple cannot naturally become pregnant without the help of a man or doctor - DEAL with it, thats the price you pay for choosing your lifestyle.
But nooooooo its their "god given right" to become mothers ::) so lets find some asshole that doesn't mind porking a fat fucking clamlicker, how about *chuckle adopting a kid? I mean there are millions of kids out there that would love to life in a loving family, but no lets ignore the unnatural fact that gays are a mutation of nature and insist that as a woman you have the RIGHT to become pregnant.

And we wonder why the Aliens haven't landed? Can't you see how fucking disgusted they must be looking at us?

I dont know where you live , but someplaces around where I do will give you some cash if you give sperm.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 09:48:34 AM »
so the fathers are unemployed losers?
I dont know where you live , but someplaces around where I do will give you some cash if you give sperm.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2013, 09:50:14 AM »
so the fathers are unemployed losers?

Great genetic stock for the ladies to choose from.
A