Author Topic: Bulking Cycle  (Read 2413 times)

muscleup

• Getbig II
  • Be Big
Bulking Cycle
« on: January 02, 2013, 05:17:23 AM »
I'm planning to start a bulking cycle to kick off 2013. Any recommendations for program and diet? In particular, anybody have protein or gainer product they highly recommend?
Thanks.
muscleup

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Bulking Cycle
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 05:35:32 AM »
i'm doing a bulking cycle right now and i'm basically eating whatever i want

the key is to make damn sure that your training poundages on the compound lifts go up, coz if they don't then you'll just turn into a fatass

as far as the program goes stick with squats, rows, benches, weighted dips and weighted chins

you can't go wrong with those exercises

in general, the harder the exercise, the better the exercise

muscleup

• Getbig II
  • Be Big
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 08:12:08 AM »
Thanks for the input. I agree that the primary lifts are the best for adding size.  Any thoughts on a good cycle for bulking?  I've been stuck with a newbie cycle for too long - I think I need to bust out of it to get the gains I want. 
muscleup

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 08:55:13 AM »
i'm a newbie with regards to the roids so i'm not the best fella to ask

hopefully some more experienced fella can answer the cycle question, but just don't listen to 15 lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 09:14:04 AM »
What is your past AAS history? Let me know what you have done in your past cycles and i will lay out something for you.

8)

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 11:19:14 AM »
What are the "newbie" cycles you've run? And as far as a good weight gainer product, just get a blender and fill it with ice cream, protein powder, fruit, and some oil/peanut butter.

muscleup

• Getbig II
  • Be Big
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 12:21:45 PM »
I have been cycling with cyp, deca, anavar for awhile now: 200 / 250 mg per wk.  At first I ran a 10 week cycle, but I have extended them to 14 weeks or so. I notice that plateau too quickly now, so I think I need to mix it up.  I know guys that have gained big on Tren and dbol, so I'm thinking of adding that to the mix.
muscleup

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 03:29:54 PM »
I have been cycling with cyp, deca, anavar for awhile now: 200 / 250 mg per wk.  At first I ran a 10 week cycle, but I have extended them to 14 weeks or so. I notice that plateau too quickly now, so I think I need to mix it up.  I know guys that have gained big on Tren and dbol, so I'm thinking of adding that to the mix.

It's hard to go wrong with test and deca. You're plateauing because your body has maxed out with those (light) dosages. Drop the Var, and try Test Prop 525/ NPP 525 for 10 to 12 weeks.

muscleup

• Getbig II
  • Be Big
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 05:29:03 AM »
I appreciate the advice - thanks!
muscleup