Author Topic: Chris Christie House Republicans Were 'Disappointing And Disgusting To Watch'  (Read 2154 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner," he said. "This is not a Republican or Democratic issue. National disasters happen in red states and blue states and states with Democratic governors and Republican governors. We respond to innocent victims of natural disasters, not as Republicans or Democrats, but as Americans. Or at least we did until last night. Last night, politics was placed before hosts to serve our citizens. For me, it was disappointing and disgusting to watch."

"Last night the House of Representatives failed that most basic test of public service, and they did so with callous indifference to the suffering of the people of my state," said Christie.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/chris-christie-sandy_n_2396537.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Christie wants the pork! 

"There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner," he said. "This is not a Republican or Democratic issue. National disasters happen in red states and blue states and states with Democratic governors and Republican governors. We respond to innocent victims of natural disasters, not as Republicans or Democrats, but as Americans. Or at least we did until last night. Last night, politics was placed before hosts to serve our citizens. For me, it was disappointing and disgusting to watch."

"Last night the House of Representatives failed that most basic test of public service, and they did so with callous indifference to the suffering of the people of my state," said Christie.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
keep digging repubs

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
HAHAHA remember all the adoration threads that used to be made about Christie?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HAHAHA remember all the adoration threads that used to be made about Christie?

typ. repubs all flipflopers  :D :D :D :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Now Christie understands how the majority of the country has been feeling for the past 10-12 years

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Christie wants the pork! 

He wants to help the citizens of his state as will Obama.

But not the GOP.

Didnt you vote for them?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
hahah what will be hillarious is how fast the libtards flip on him if he decideds to through his hat in the ring for 2016

better not slob his knob to much there fellas

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
hahah what will be hillarious is how fast the libtards flip on him if he decideds to through his hat in the ring for 2016

better not slob his knob to much there fellas

isn't it mostly your side of the aisle that's been doing that (literally and figuratively)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Isn't it funny when they eat their own?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I still like Christie.

I respect people like him that speak their mind even if it's unpopular... much more than any idiot politician who just says whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I still like Christie.

I respect people like him that speak their mind even if it's unpopular... much more than any idiot politician who just says whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear.

what are the odds Boehner is blaming Christie, in some part, for Obama's victory and taking it out on the citizens of NY and NJ ?