Author Topic: Question for the Getbig Brain Trust about Fat Loss  (Read 14810 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Question for the Getbig Brain Trust about Fat Loss
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2013, 04:12:27 AM »
Why are you a Britney Spears fanclub member?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2013, 08:07:14 AM »
White Plains, NYSC any night of the week jerkoff.  Ill even pick up the guest fee for your broke ass
LOL

Why would I travel to White Plains to work out with a loser like you, PEA BRAIN?  ??? You probably go there, repulse the female patrons, disgust the male patrons, and make everyone happy when you leave.

More importantly, why would I need you to pay "the guest fee" when I am the one WITH A JOB? Me taking money from you would be like asking the homeless man in dirty clothes in front of the convenience store if I could have five dollars.  :P

There is a difference between actually being gainfully employed, and living in fantasy world of being a lawyer who owns his apartment building, all the while posting on getbig for sixteen hours a day, masturbating and crying about the president.

:D

:(
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2013, 08:10:45 AM »
Post the video on Get Big for everyone to see and we will bring this to a head. 

White Plains NYSC, top of the Trump Building at the City Center. 

Like I said - ill pick up the guest fee for you sinceim sure the bus ride will cost you a few dollars from Camden. 

LOL

Why would I travel to White Plains to work out with a loser like you, PEA BRAIN?  ??? You probably go there, repulse the female patrons, disgust the male patrons, and make everyone happy when you leave.

More importantly, why would I need you to pay "the guest fee" when I am the one WITH A JOB? Me taking money from you would be like asking the homeless man in dirty clothes in front of the convenience store if I could have five dollars.  :P

There is a difference between actually being gainfully employed, and living in fantasy world of being a lawyer who owns his apartment building, all the while posting on getbig for sixteen hours a day, masturbating and crying about the president.

:D

:(

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2013, 08:20:16 AM »
Post the video on Get Big for everyone to see and we will bring this to a head. 

White Plains NYSC, top of the Trump Building at the City Center. 

Like I said - ill pick up the guest fee for you sinceim sure the bus ride will cost you a few dollars from Camden. 

Post a video of "what", PEA BRAIN? You lost me.  ??? Are we to be "impressed" that you train at a gym at the top of a Trump-owned building?

Why are you issuing "challenges", when you had the chance to meet a getbigger once before, and you claimed a sudden obligation to meet an imaginary girlfriend in California on FakeWest Airlines;D ;D
You pretended to go to California, when we all know you can barely afford the train ride to Jersey City.  :D

What makes your feeble-minded brain think I live in Camden?

POST A VIDEO OF THE BUILDING YOU OWN IN THE BRONX PEA BRAIN, AND WE WILL BRING THIS TO A HEAD.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2013, 08:24:48 AM »
We are on a bodybuilding site - you or anyone else can come to NYSC as my guest and report back.

FYI - i posted the pic from Pacific Palisades from my phone that day douchebag.

Post a video of "what", PEA BRAIN? You lost me.  ??? Are we to be "impressed" that you train at a gym at the top of a Trump-owned building?

Why are you issuing "challenges", when you had the chance to meet a getbigger once before, and you claimed a sudden obligation to meet an imaginary girlfriend in California on FakeWest Airlines;D ;D
You pretended to go to California, when we all know you can barely afford the train ride to Jersey City.  :D

What makes your feeble-minded brain think I live in Camden?

POST A VIDEO OF THE BUILDING YOU OWN IN THE BRONX PEA BRAIN, AND WE WILL BRING THIS TO A HEAD.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2013, 08:31:33 AM »
We are on a bodybuilding site - you or anyone else can come to NYSC as my guest and report back.

FYI - i posted the pic from Pacific Palisades from my phone that day douchebag.

Oh, now that your political party and your racial hatred GOT DESTROYED in the presidential election, this board is about bodybuilding now, right?  ::)

Again...Why would I travel to White Plains to meet a loser like you, PEA BRAIN?
Anyone who lives in the White Plains area, feel free to check this gym out. I'm sure he won't be there.

You posted no such pic...cut the crap, ya' chronically lying sack of shit.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2013, 08:32:35 AM »
Oh, now that your political party and your racial hatred GOT DESTROYED in the presidential election, this board is about bodybuilding now, right?  ::)

Again...Why would I travel to White Plains to meet a loser like you, PEA BRAIN?
Anyone who lives in the White Plains area, feel free to check this gym out. I'm sure he won't be there.

You posted no such pic...cut the crap, ya' chronically lying sack of shit.

Ask your boy Andreisafag to come up to WP.