Author Topic: A rape lasts 30 seconds. A murder lasts forever. Guns are not the answer.  (Read 15669 times)

lulu

• Getbig III
Don't worry sweetheart, you're mother more than made up for any lack of swallowing. Any shape, any size, an color. She's a good girl.

I'm not your sister

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
TBH I have read quite a bit about this in the past but for obvious reasons it is quite a taboo a subject that is rarely discussed openly, and is quite hard to find any exact stats/figs for it, but from my reading I am of the opinion it is not "uncommon"

Feel free to take me to court if you wish though! ;D

please - it's hard enough getting them to orgasm when they want to.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
I'm not your sister

I know, I can tell from the smell. A little Massengil will clear that up for you, it might take a while to shoe away the cats though, they get attached.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what if the rapist wants to cuddle after sex?

lulu

• Getbig III
I know, I can tell from the smell. A little Massengil will clear that up for you, it might take a while to shoe away the cats though, they get attached.

you're as close to sister as you are to your mother , that says a lot about you

BB

• Getbig V
you're as close to sister as you are to your mother , that says a lot about you

Are you always this lackluster?  :-\.

lulu

• Getbig III
Are you always this lackluster?  :-\.

Sorry I'm not as funny as RAPE is to you

BB

• Getbig V
Sorry I'm not as funny as RAPE is to you

It wasn't the rape joke that I found funny, it was that the Brady Campaign is being hoisted by it's own petard. I'm sorry you couldn't understand that, perhaps some ESL classes are in order? You seem of the trainable class of retards.

lulu

• Getbig III
It wasn't the rape joke that I found funny, it was that the Brady Campaign is being hoisted by it's own petard. I'm sorry you couldn't understand that, perhaps some ESL classes are in order? You seem of the trainable class of retards.

no Corky maybe you should go back and see where YOU made that clear in your post

You seem to have made the mistake so don't back peddle now and twist shit , the way you posted came off as you thought the banners were funny

deal with it

BB

• Getbig V
no Corky maybe you should go back and see where YOU made that clear in your post

You seem to have made the mistake so don't back peddle now and twist shit , the way you posted came off as you thought the banners were funny

deal with it

Whoops, I was wrong, you're fully retarded.

lulu

• Getbig III
Whoops, I was wrong, you're fully retarded.

I was right

you are a 15 year old twat

BB

• Getbig V
I was right

you are a 15 year old twat

God, you must be a real peach of a person. At best, if you're a man you're a lackluster troll. Even worse if you're a woman, you must be dried up and past your expiration date to be this disagreeable.

lulu

• Getbig III
God, you must be a real peach of a person. At best, if you're a man you're a lackluster troll. Even worse if you're a woman, you must be dried up and past your expiration date to be this disagreeable.

Look at yourself , seriously

and you want to grade me ?

fuck off

BB

• Getbig V
Keep wearing that sourpuss hun  :-*.

lulu

• Getbig III
Keep wearing that sourpuss hun  :-*.

Carry on llama

HTexan