Author Topic: Planet Fitness discriminates against hot girls. The new video commercial.  (Read 18600 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Planet Fitness discriminates against hot girls. The new video commercial.
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 04:15:52 PM »
Most hot girls don't go to Planet Fitness anyways.... hell most hot chicks don't even work out. They are looking for the fat and ugly cause there's plenty of that around.

L

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 04:33:09 PM »
I think the mirrors and scales will go next. And later, as Parker hinted, there will be pizza nights, ice cream yoga etc...

At least they have a clear direction of their business!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 04:41:11 PM »
I'm on the upper end of what planet fitness allows.  i appear fit yet a little sloppy/untrained in t-shirts.   I'm perfect.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 05:07:16 PM »
I think the mirrors and scales will go next. And later, as Parker hinted, there will be pizza nights, ice cream yoga etc...

At least they have a clear direction of their business!
An adult version of Chuck E Cheese.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 06:29:42 PM »
it would be interesting to know if out of shape people joining a PF get better results than out of shape people joining a normal gym full of despicable posers who disgust them after a week. But I guess PF "personal trainers" suck as much ass as pts in any other kind of gym.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
9 minute monlogue of peace

Can't wait for your dictionary e-book ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
no idea that so many hotties in US  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
no idea that so many hotties in US  :D

Can't wait for your grammar e-book ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
So jealous.

the 'chunky' chick is much more attractive and infinitely more fuckable than those scrawny, plastic skanks

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
So they only want fat and ugly people in their facilities? ???

I don't quite get that chain (doesn't exist in Europe)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They are making a ton of money and they are very successful. Other gyms are taking notice and are trying to follow their business model.  People who join their gym stop working out after a couple of weeks.  Just as they hoped for. When they show the gym to new clients they would be shocked if they new how many memberships are active.

Men and women who are really into bodybuilding or pushing toward elite fitness are a very small minority of gym goers. Most either waste their time for a couple of weeks when they join or guys that bench and curl. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
"elite fitness"

oh brother

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Christ almighty,this clown is so excited you`d think he won the Lottery.  "D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
"elite fitness"

oh brother

Call it what you want, but Oldtimer is right.
A gym might be very well equipped, but its atmosphere is much more important for those who want to make progress.

Christ almighty,this clown is so excited you`d think he won the Lottery.  "D

That's not even a game!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Call it what you want, but Oldtimer is right.
A gym might be very well equipped, but its atmosphere is much more important for those who want to make progress.

That's not even a game!  :D
I know,he`s freakin` out like the rest of his life has no meaning.......err wait!  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
At $10 per month, they're showing desperation to keep the doors open. I'd be willing to bet their profit margins are next to nothing with overhead being EXTREMELY high surviving off leverage and constant borrowing. Be interested to see their P&L. Seriously, who would want to train in an uninspired library?

the answer's simple: people who don't want to go to the gym.

planet fitness actually has a brilliant model. they're a gym for sedentary people. they court people with self esteem issues by focusing on the friendly, welcoming atmosphere, and at ten bucks a month even when people barely go they think "it's only ten bucks, i might as well keep it." so they have gigantic membership rolls but if you actually go into one you'll see a ghost town.

then, to make it even better, you can only cancel the membership in person. so someone who already feels self conscious about themselves isn't going to want to walk into the gym and talk to the attractive person at the front desk and explain that ten whole dollars a month is just too expensive or that they're so damn lazy they can't justify the price of two cappuccinos.

TBH i love planet fitness because it keeps all the people who have no interest in exercising corralled into one place rather than taking up space at better gyms.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I know,he`s freakin` out like the rest of his life has no meaning.......err wait!  ;D

It's all for the Youtube show. At least he isn't as boring like that depressed Jason Blaha dude from 'ice cream fitness'.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"elite fitness"

oh brother

Why do you knock the term elite fitness? Is it because steroid bodybuilders can't run around a block without gassing? There are plenty of guys that work out like dogs but are not bodybuilders. They run, lift, do body weight exercises, plyometric exercise, swim, bike and do stuff like submission wrestling. That's what I call the pursuit of elite fitness and not bodybuilding.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
He got into that whole penis to ass thing :o yet another bb that is a closet homosexual...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Why do you knock the term elite fitness? Is it because steroid bodybuilders can't run around a block without gassing? There are plenty of guys that work out like dogs but are not bodybuilders. They run, lift, do body weight exercises, plyometric exercise, swim, bike and do stuff like submission wrestling. That's what I call the pursuit of elite fitness and not bodybuilding.
"elite fitness"

bahahaah it's just so pretentious

you moron's arent exactly going to the olympics  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
"elite fitness"

bahahaah it's just so pretentious

you moron's arent exactly going to the olympics  ::)

;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Woman wants to work out in gym not having to look at the people she is trying to look like?

okaaaaaay

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Woman wants to work out in gym not having to look at the people she is trying to look like?

okaaaaaay
the fatties at planet fitness exercise strictly for health reasons, not appearance.