Author Topic: Planet Fitness discriminates against hot girls. The new video commercial.  (Read 18619 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
the 'chunky' chick is much more attractive and infinitely more fuckable than those scrawny, plastic skanks

Wing man of peace.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
At $10 per month, they're showing desperation to keep the doors open. I'd be willing to bet their profit margins are next to nothing with overhead being EXTREMELY high surviving off leverage and constant borrowing. Be interested to see their P&L. Seriously, who would want to train in an uninspired library?

They're going after the most profitable clients.  People who will only go to the gym twice a year.  From a business perspective it makes perfect sense.   :D

bradistani

• Getbig V

stopped watching after the pec bounce and pseudo hodge tiwns type intro

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
They cater to the fat and useless , they know these fat slobs will pay $10 forever just so they have an excuse to tell their friends and family that they are fat because of their genetics and not their dedication because they have a gym membership as proof that they workout, however they fail to mention that they only go to the gym 4 times a year

x2

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

No bandanas, Big Ro must be angry now

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
It's all for the Youtube show. At least he isn't as boring like that depressed Jason Blaha dude from 'ice cream fitness'.
What you talking `bout Willis.........Jason Blaba is at the pinnacle of exciting energy. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
What you talking `bout Willis.........Jason Blaba is at the pinnacle of exciting energy. 

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
;D
He`s also very interesting to listen to between napping. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
He`s also very interesting to listen to between napping. 

I'm sure that his vocals are more effective than melatonin.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm sure that his vocals are more effective than Valium.
Fixed   :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Why do you knock the term elite fitness? Is it because steroid bodybuilders can't run around a block without gassing? There are plenty of guys that work out like dogs but are not bodybuilders. They run, lift, do body weight exercises, plyometric exercise, swim, bike and do stuff like submission wrestling. That's what I call the pursuit of elite fitness and not bodybuilding.

do you have more posts here on this bodybuilding forum, or the elite fitness forum?

E
E

Purge_WTF

LOL, soooooo looking sexy and being in shape is a BAD thing for a woman.
Some form of bodybuilding and/or working out to look better is what millions do every day.
Planet Fatass, is useing basic jealousy and insecurity as their marketing gimmick.

Soooooo, everyone training in there is trying to get in  shape and look better, etc?
Unless someone is jealous and insecure , why wouldn't you be inspaired having fit people working out???
Is the goal of planet fatass gyms to kick you out if you start looking ripped or sexy?

Your second paragraph sums it up. Planet Witless is geared toward bitter, middle-aged baby boomers who are jealous of younger people who are in better shape.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
EVERYBODY GOES TO THE GYM TO GET HOT.

That's like not going to college because you're afraid of looking dumb

Why is mediocrity celebrated

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
EVERYBODY GOES TO THE GYM TO GET HOT.

That's like not going to college because you're afraid of looking dumb

Why is mediocrity celebrated

Not everyone is that ambitious. Many gym goers lost trust in themselves, have a lack of willpower, are delusional, have zero patience, etc...
These categories are a goldmine...

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Srs question, does anybody know the psychology behind the purple and yellow colors? I thought yellow was anxiety inducing and is also associated with food?

I'm wondering what thought they put into their color scheme

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
Srs question, does anybody know the psychology behind the purple and yellow colors? I thought yellow was anxiety inducing and is also associated with food?

What I remember from art class is that yellow stands for being alert and happy; purple is associated with crazy and rage. The combination is then hyper?

Designers often make use of opposite colours on the colour wheel, such as yellow and purple, because they complement each other.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Big Lakers fans.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
So jealous.

Sitting there quietly seething with jealousy towards the loud, obnoxious girls with the tight little asses.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
What I remember from art class is that yellow stands for being alert and happy; purple is associated with crazy and rage. The combination is then hyper?

Designers often make use of opposite colours on the colour wheel, such as yellow and purple, because they complement each other.

Hmm.... No matter, I don't care for their palette

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
LOL, soooooo looking sexy and being in shape is a BAD thing for a woman.
Some form of bodybuilding and/or working out to look better is what millions do every day.
Planet Fatass, is useing basic jealousy and insecurity as their marketing gimmick.

Soooooo, everyone training in there is trying to get in  shape and look better, etc?
Unless someone is jealous and insecure , why wouldn't you be inspaired having fit people working out???
Is the goal of planet fatass gyms to kick you out if you start looking ripped or sexy?

Many women are insecure about their body. They want to look like models and fitness babes, because that's what men want (they think). But most women don't want to be bothered with the lifestyle that comes with looking good/better.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Many women are insecure about their body. They want to look like models and fitness babes, because that's what men want. But most women don't want to be bothered with the lifestyle that comes with looking good/better.

Women and men are the same in this sense  ;)