Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 26, 2014, 03:03:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hard to get that mental psychadelic boost for a workout  (Read 646 times)
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« on: January 03, 2013, 06:11:45 PM »

now that i havent smoked weed in a few years, maybe i need to go outside and eat some tree bark or some hollie berrie bush leaves or something maybe a common plant i need to injest for a stimulant
Report to moderator   Logged

A
hrspwr1
Getbig III

flirtin with disaster everyday

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 06:44:09 PM »

I went to wrestling practice on LSD, I was a beast but couldn`t keep count with the jumping jacks.
 Maybe you could find some nice fungi growing about and try that.
outby43
Getbig IV

Libertarians 2016

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 06:45:40 PM »

why did u quit the weed Falcon?
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 06:54:41 PM »

now that i havent smoked weed in a few years, maybe i need to go outside and eat some tree bark or some hollie berrie bush leaves or something maybe a common plant i need to injest for a stimulant

Perhaps all you need is Ronnie's Myo-Blitz.

http://www.ronniecoleman.net/myoblitz.php
ZeroPatience
Getbig II

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 02:39:50 PM »

I smoke weed before every training session. It gets me super focused and honestly, really does enhance the "mind to muscle" connection.
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 07:03:13 PM »

I smoke weed before every training session. It gets me super focused and honestly, really does enhance the "mind to muscle" connection.

yeah no shit , why everyone saying i did steroids when all i did was smoke bud, that shit increases heart rate makes your eyes feel all super heavy , great workout stimulant till it gives you the greys an a heart attack

A
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 09:35:28 PM »

yeah no shit , why everyone saying i did steroids when all i did was smoke bud, that shit increases heart rate makes your eyes feel all super heavy , great workout stimulant till it gives you the greys an a heart attack
I only smoked weed a couple of times makes me want to go to sleep, if you are a hyper individual it may work but being "laid back" it doesn't work for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!