Author Topic: Am I the strongest Getbig poster? Srs question.  (Read 8824 times)

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: Am I the strongest Getbig poster? Srs question.
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 09:54:31 PM »
Onetimehard has a vid of him up doing multiple reps with 405 (I think) on the decline. Not sure on how many reps...but I remember it being a pretty big lift...it was impressive.

But props on the strength Matty. Good lifts.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 09:56:24 PM »
Onetimehard has a vid of him up doing multiple reps with 405 (I think) on the decline. Not sure on how many reps...but I remember it being a pretty big lift...it was impressive.

But props on the strength Matty. Good lifts.
Thanks bro.. I remember that video of Onetime actually too.. Very strong and very big guy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 10:30:40 PM »
I wonder how strong loon is.

X

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 06:45:28 AM »
Very strong lifts !  8) Dead by 25. ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 06:48:10 AM »
Yes you are very strong
is the ego keeping pace ?
c

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 06:52:45 AM »
Strongest lifter not strongest poster would be the question, I think?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 06:55:37 AM »
What about Fortress?
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 06:59:53 AM »
Your not only the strongest, but also the baldest and you most likely have the lowest sperm count and least likeliest to have children.

Congrats.

LOL, too damn funny!

The fact he can lift more then his body wt for reps makes him stronger then me and 99% of those on getbig.
Gotta admit , his lifts are pretty good

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 07:05:41 AM »
thanks Big ACH! Right now life is good.. not being an OCD bodybuilder with a set show picked out anytime.. Eating a lot and enjoying life and enjoying working out again lol. I enjoy this lifestyle more than being set on a certain show 100% like I have been in the past in the offseason. thats really impressive bro! I hear ya.. I stopped training too heavy for a long time too. This has been the first time I have been getting back into it more after kind of "slacking". It is just pure hell on your joints and tendons after so long. For a very long time and still do have been focusing more on John Meadow's workouts with very high volume and hitting muscles at different angles, rather than killing yourself on each life. DC training was probably when I was close to my strongest but I felt horrible.
Mainly because I spend too much time on both and have meltdowns. I can be considered a youtube celebrity. I have over 1.2 million views from a very random video from when I was 18 years old recorded on an oldschool cell phone lol

some pretty impressive lifts there.. I am going to go for more of a lower rep squat next week.. I think I can get 585x6-8.. maybe lol. going to try my old deadlift again too.

I know guys will be stronger than me in individual lifts.. one of my strengths is being pretty balanced in everything and having no really weak lift, outside of db curls lol.
you must have retart power because you look to have a 12inch neck in that pic.
p

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2013, 07:14:00 AM »
What about Fortress?

True. Fortress is a strong dude, and backed it up with vids.

In fairness, he's a powerlifter. Matty and Onetimehard are bodybuilders, who are very strong but don't train for strength in and of itself - they train to be bodybuilders, but happen to have gotten very strong.

If we include anyone on this forum, we could just as easily say that BigBadWolf is the strongest guy to ever post here, no? I think he must be up there for sure as top strongest guys to ever post on here, if not the strongest.

monopoly19

• Getbig II
  • 675 locked out...
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2013, 07:24:50 AM »
Those are all big lifts, especially at 24 years old. 

With regards to the strongest, the only two I can think of who may be stronger is Nash or Maxxx Testosterone.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2013, 07:37:59 AM »
I am not as strong now but have done 350 x 21 in flat bench presses and 460 x 23 in deads close to a bb comp. Somehow i am stronger doing lots of reps. 450 x 1 was my best max in bp.  640 x 1 in deads. Have a torn pec so am abit freaked out going really low in reps. My bodyweight was 200 lbs at the time. Strong feats being done by threadstarter!
MIRAGETROPIN

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2013, 07:39:29 AM »
Strong as fuck, juiced as fuck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2013, 08:02:18 AM »
Strongest inferiority complex to match.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2013, 08:04:05 AM »
Good strength, but NO.  Not the strongest.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2013, 08:15:25 AM »
I wonder how strong loon is.

who's that huge bastard ?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2013, 08:16:27 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2013, 08:16:58 AM »

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2013, 08:18:00 AM »
No  youre not.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2013, 08:28:39 AM »
Since getbig is all about egos and shit talking.. just wondering if someone here is legitimately stronger than me. I know there are plenty of guys who are in real life.. but this is the mother fuckin' battle dome so I expect nothing less than this thread to be one big shit storm :D
Incline Barbell Bench: 405x4

Incline Barbell Bench 365x8

Deadlift 545x11 at the end of a back workout.. dumbest thing I ever did was start off the rack and almost died and I have done 600 before for 10.

Squat: 315x41

405x26

This is a question that should be asked on the powerlifting/strongman board. Probably stronger than the bodybuilders on here, but down on that board you may be considered average.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2013, 08:31:51 AM »
And Myseone

As impressive as that maybe be, that only makes him strong on "THAT machine. IMO, machines don't count.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2013, 08:38:54 AM »
My best lifts to date are 515 on the flat and 700 on deadlifts, those are maxes of course. Now if I where to use the same weight matty used on all those exercise he posted I would certainly fall short in the reps he did on everyone of them so he has me beat hands down. Is he the strongest getbigger? Honestly, I would have to say yes from what I have seen overall, however there are a few that might be better on 1 exercise but I doubt their is someone that can best him overall.

Other notable getbiggers; Adrian and Mawse (pretty sure he has a 500 lb bench) and one guy named Billy Mimnaugh who can probably beat everyone on here on maxes, he is a powerlifter and has an 850 squat and has posted videos here of 7 plate deadlifts and 500lb good mornings  :o :o  

As for naturals Fortress is probably in the driver seat, but chaos has a video out of him pulling 500 for 8 reps ( no straps) and as a natural, still impressive.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2013, 08:45:22 AM »
This is a question that should be asked on the powerlifting/strongman board. Probably stronger than the bodybuilders on here, but down on that board you may be considered average.

BULLSHIT, Stop hating bro I have been lurking that board and the strongest their would struggle with those weights for those reps, name one that can pull 565 for 11 down on that board and let see anyone down there do 405 for 26,powerlifting board or not these numbers are fucken huge, average my fucken ass ::)

Cmon let see names and videos or stop talking shit like that bro, matty is king here until someone proves otherwise.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2013, 08:49:00 AM »

who's that huge bastard ?

Its "Loon" He posts here.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2013, 08:50:57 AM »
BULLSHIT, Stop hating bro I have been lurking that board and the strongest their would struggle with those weights for those reps, name one that can pull 565 for 11 down on that board and let see anyone down there do 405 for 26,powerlifting board or not these numbers are fucken huge, average my fucken ass ::)

Cmon let see names and videos or stop talking shit like that bro, matty is king here until someone proves otherwise.

Hi Matts mom.
X