Author Topic: Food Does Not Build Muscle  (Read 3536 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Food Does Not Build Muscle
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 10:31:58 AM »
you godamn mongoloid retard liar.....

you can train as hard as you want naturaly and wont go beyond dj181 level, and if ppl follow your dietary "advice" will give birth to another eternal fatso permabulker.

Have some respect for Ross, don't you know he produces and sells the awesome Humanotropin??

"Humanotropin™ is an all-natural growth factor forumula, proven to increase HGH(Human Growth Hormone) levels and total body anabolism. Humanotropin™ contains a powerful blend of pharmaceutically standardized extracts from fertilized chicken eggs and bio-active serum albumin. Each serving provides naturally occurring IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors), Immunoglobulins, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, and TGF-§ (Transforming Growth Factor Beta). Humanotropin™ also contains the unique amino acid Ornithine alpha hetoglutarate (OKG), which improves the performance of athletes by speeding muscle recovery time while boosting protein synthesis."

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 12:02:58 PM »
a one of these.

:D

train hard approach.yeah right.

how long will dj 181 have to train hard to get a physique, then?

can ross provide the solution for the next step?

;D

Stack Omnibolic with AndroGenerator. Take Amplify pre-workout, Myofuel during workout and MPI-25 post-workout. Massive gains.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 12:03:55 PM »
Stack Omnibolic with AndroGenerator. Take Amplify pre-workout, Myofuel during workout and MPI-25 post-workout. Massive gains.
anabolichalo beats all this bunk