Author Topic: Bulking up as a natural...  (Read 11737 times)

NotSure

• Getbig III
Re: Bulking up as a natural...
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2013, 05:44:52 PM »
I Feel sorry for you and your pathetic genetics if you consider 4,000 a huge amount
That is more then enough to make your morbidly obese. You are delusional.

james87

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2013, 06:12:17 PM »

BS would depend on age, height, weight, exercise etc. Hence my First question

In all seriousness,yes if you were not exercising i agree 4000 cals would make you a fat pig pretty quick. But Ache looks like a pretty big framed dude naturally and fairly tall and still seems young and i assume he trains hard therefore thought it would take a bit more then that to get fat. Don't get me wrong i would of expected pudgy just not that much (no offence)

Now if he trains like a typical permabulker and rests 10 mins between sets and never did cardio then i can understand a little easier

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2013, 09:52:54 PM »
What do your waist, chest and arms measure in this shape?

In this shape.... Chest is 50", waist is 38", arms are right under 19"

I'm 236 now and I've been "bulking" for sometime...  I last competed in 08 AT 157 LBS (159 after carb up)!!!!!  (My normal contest weight is 175-180) and didn't balloon up for sometime but I eventually got up to 225, but in 2010 I dieted down to about 215 (which most people say is my most ideal look) and now back up again to 236.

Keep in mind... this isn't the heaviest I've been..   in 2005 I intentionally "bulked" up to 265....   then in 2006 I stopped training for a while and shrunk down to 250 but was really really fucking fat looking just looked like I didn't even touch a weight.

I know I ate roughly 4000 calories  these past few months/years because I keep a basic spread sheet of what I eat.  But I mean I would go out every now and then, binge and not write it down.  But that wasn't all the time.

I've really been ALL over the chart when it comes to my weight.... I don't even think Lee Priest has fluctuated as much as I have!!!  Let me give you guys a demonstration if I may.... (forgive the attention whoring) but take a look at these pictures of how my weight has changed over the years!

First of all this is what I look like CURRENTLY at 236 lbs:

Now lets go down this journey in Chronological order:

Here I am at my last contest in 2008 at 159 lbs!!!!!!  This is the most shredded I have ever been - look at the tricep striations!!!!!

2 days before I was 157 lbs, and here is a picture of it:

4 weeks before that show in 2008 I was 170 lbs as you can see here:

6 weeks before, not sure what the weight was here this is what I looked like (I just thought that this was a bad ass picture albeit not very clear)

My best off-season look was in 2007 when I really worked hard to keep my weight down, and here is a picture where I was about 185-190 (Note: I had binged on McDonalds earlier that day before I took the picture!)

In the summer of 2006 I had stopped training for sometime, and here I am on my honeymoon at 255 lbs looking my very worst:

One year before then in 2005 I was 265 lbs and was at my strongest (Squatting 465 for 4 reps, Deadlifting 500 for 1 rep, and bench 350 lbs for 1 rep - yes I know you getbiggers are stronger than me, but I was happy for myself), here are two pictures from those days:

After I competed in 2004 I bulked up all summer and fall, here is me at 234 lbs:

Now rewind to 2004...  This is me in Vegas where I competed at 178 lbs:

2 weeks before that in 2004, this is me in my best contest shape at 176 lbs!

Rewind some, and this is what I looked like at my first contest in 2003 when I competed at 172 lbs:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2013, 09:54:42 PM »
X

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2013, 09:56:16 PM »

Thats me on a play date with Wong Hong!  Kofo was nice enough to snap a picture of us two love birds  ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2013, 09:59:48 PM »
It's good that you're going to diet down

I believe unless your a Bber competing
One should be big and cut full round always... Should never get out of condition
Good luck man
choice is an illusion

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2013, 10:04:50 PM »

I updated my previous post showing my weight fluctuations in chronological order!

It's good that you're going to diet down

I believe unless your a Bber competing
One should be big and cut full round always... Should never get out of condition
Good luck man

Thanks bro!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2013, 10:24:48 PM »
You have a good natural shape look exceptional when in shape
choice is an illusion

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2013, 10:36:07 PM »

this is me after months of strict 5000+ calories daily... clearly, you're wrong.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2013, 10:46:49 PM »
Big Ach looking huge here.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2013, 10:50:46 PM »
Big Ach looking huge here.

Thanks man!  My profile picture  lol. I was 220 there

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2013, 11:07:11 PM »
Big Ach, what do you think of these options below? Are you interested in trying them out to get to the next level?

http://www.frankzane.com/zane_experience_san_diego.htm

http://www.robbyrobinson.net/master-class.php

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2013, 11:43:50 PM »
  Look female when fat

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2013, 11:50:27 PM »

this is me after months of strict 5000+ calories daily... clearly, you're wrong.

what's yours stats there stud?

height, weight, waist, and arm measurements?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2013, 11:51:02 PM »
  Look female when fat

Way too much lower pec, he gets the saggy boob look once he starts getting fat.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2013, 01:07:09 AM »
what's yours stats there stud?

height, weight, waist, and arm measurements?

6'3"
255-260lbs
waist: 40-42" :D :D :D
arms: 17 1/4" or 17 1/2" (forget)
thighs: 27.5"
calves: 17"
chest: 50" (roughly, forget a bit)

always had awful arms, unlike master ach

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2013, 02:41:07 AM »
what tpe of diet are you going to  use to cut down with mate ?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2013, 11:46:10 AM »
6'3"
255-260lbs

no kidding on your arms...

you need to hit them with VOLUME son... light weight and volume

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2013, 03:13:31 PM »
ach what was ur offseason weight before those contest pics,,,heavy as u are your legs had no size/thickness ,,,or did u diet off too much u said 158 top shape,,,

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2013, 04:55:50 PM »

no kidding on your arms...

you need to hit them with VOLUME son... light weight and volume

trust me bro, i've tried EVERYTHING under the sun... at the end of the day, you're either born with it, or you're not.

Gargamel

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2013, 10:41:42 AM »
Ach is the proof that bulking is useless for naturals. He dirty bulks to 250 and almost 19 inch arms and then cuts down to 180 and 16 inch arms. But I know naturals who are 180-190 pounds and 16 inch arms all year. Why eat so much food? seems pretty idiotic to me.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2013, 11:04:47 AM »
Ach is the proof that bulking is useless for naturals. He dirty bulks to 250 and almost 19 inch arms and then cuts down to 180 and 16 inch arms. But I know naturals who are 180-190 pounds and 16 inch arms all year. Why eat so much food? seems pretty idiotic to me.
i think he just likes eating

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2013, 11:22:08 AM »
ach what was ur offseason weight before those contest pics,,,heavy as u are your legs had no size/thickness ,,,or did u diet off too much u said 158 top shape,,,

Hey!  Before I started competing I weighed about 220 lbs and was about the same conditioning I'm in now.  My legs have never been my strong point, even in the off-season, although I don't think one would look at them right now and go oh wow your legs are tiny... but I don't think they are anything impressive either, and they definitely lose even more size when I compete, so I just try to rely on cuts at that point! (My Calves TRULY suck though)

I won this class btw at 176 lbs! (I'm in the center)

158 is DEFINITELY over dieting for me!  I wanted to come in at 170-175 that year (as I usually do) but I just kinda fucked up, kept going, and took it a bit too far!

You're absolutely right!!  I've done it a million times and I know 100% that bulking (especially the disgusting "bulking" that I do) adds no benefit when it comes down to competing.  But I've said this time and time again... Bodybuilding for me has never really been about competing.... its been about trying to get as big as I possibly can...  I have some sort of mental complex and hate feeling "small" and "light" add in the fact that I also have no inhibitions regarding how much I love to fucking eat!!!!  Although believe it or not, I really don't eat that bad all the time (I do eat bad... but its not every single day), I just eat a lot a whole whole lot!

6'3"
255-260lbs

Cephissus - your arms aren't bad dude... they just aren't as over-powered as your torso (17" 1/2 at that sort of conditioning is not bad).... I'm surprised you say your chest is only 50" - looks bigger than that!  I'm not surprised you say that you can hold that sort of conditioning while eating 5000 cals.... you have a big frame at 6'2 260 lbs....  

You look good man!  Large and in charge!  Mad props!   Your posing kinda sucks though but I'm guessing you don't compete so who fucking cares lol ;D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2013, 11:39:21 AM »
Big Ach, are you considering hiring Aliamini for your drug routine?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2013, 11:39:56 AM »
Hey!  Before I started competing I weighed about 220 lbs and was about the same conditioning I'm in now.  My legs have never been my strong point, even in the off-season, although I don't think one would look at them right now and go oh wow your legs are tiny... but I don't think they are anything impressive either, and they definitely lose even more size when I compete, so I just try to rely on cuts at that point! (My Calves TRULY suck though)

I won this class btw at 176 lbs! (I'm in the center)

158 is DEFINITELY over dieting for me!  I wanted to come in at 170-175 that year (as I usually do) but I just kinda fucked up, kept going, and took it a bit too far!

You're absolutely right!!  I've done it a million times and I know 100% that bulking (especially the disgusting "bulking" that I do) adds no benefit when it comes down to competing.  But I've said this time and time again... Bodybuilding for me has never really been about competing.... its been about trying to get as big as I possibly can...  I have some sort of mental complex and hate feeling "small" and "light" add in the fact that I also have no inhibitions regarding how much I love to fucking eat!!!!  Although believe it or not, I really don't eat that bad all the time (I do eat bad... but its not every single day), I just eat a lot a whole whole lot!

Cephissus - your arms aren't bad dude... they just aren't as over-powered as your torso (17" 1/2 at that sort of conditioning is not bad).... I'm surprised you say your chest is only 50" - looks bigger than that!  I'm not surprised you say that you can hold that sort of conditioning while eating 5000 cals.... you have a big frame at 6'2 260 lbs....  

You look good man!  Large and in charge!  Mad props!   Your posing kinda sucks though but I'm guessing you don't compete so who fucking cares lol ;D
thats a good pic,,legs were ripped ..long muscles appearance wise just need thickness,,if u do not compete again just train them to be big size wise with some seperation not bone dry but in shape,