Author Topic: NFL Playoffs (Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs! Playoffs? You kidding me?)  (Read 2825 times)

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
Who do you got?

Sat Jan 5:
Bengals @ Texans
Colts @ Ravens
Vikings @ Packers

Sun Jan 6:
Seahawks @ Redskins

My Picks:
Bengals @ Texans
Colts @ Ravens
Vikings @ Packers
Seahawks @ Redskins

Even though I'm a huge 'Skins fan, I think Seattle will be too much for the Skins defense to handle.
The answer is "yes".

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Texans
Colts
Vikings
Seahawks

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Doesn't matter.  The Super Bowl is going to played in the AFC Championship game.  Denver vs New England.

Denver Broncos Super Bowl Champions.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Who do you got?

Sat Jan 5:
Bengals @ Texans
Colts @ Ravens
Vikings @ Packers
Seahawks @ Redskins

Nails

• Getbig V
Doesn't matter.  The Super Bowl is going to played in the AFC Championship game.  Denver vs .

Denver Broncos

New England Patriots Super Bowl Champions.

Fixed 

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Doesn't matter.  The Super Bowl is going to played in the AFC Championship game.  Baltimore vs New England.

Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Champs.

Fixed 

Fixed.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
4-0  ;)

The answer is "yes".

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Bengals @ Texans   I thought Bengals to see if Marvin could get his first win
Colts @ Ravens  I thought Colts    because I thought Pagano and Luck could pull it off
Vikings @ Packers   I thought Packers  because they were at home
Seahawks @ Redskins   I thought Seahawks because RG was hurt

Nails

• Getbig V

Saturday

Ravens vs Broncos
49ers  vs  Packers

Sunday

Patriots vs Texans
Seahawks vs Falcons

Nails

• Getbig V
FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

Fucking being a raider fan the last couple years has been brutal!

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Chiefs-Name-Andy-Reid-Head-Coach/315397c9-d3eb-4ed4-931a-eed16898c0cc

Chiefs Name Andy Reid Head Coach

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt and the Kansas City Chiefs formally introduced Andy Reid as the 13th head coach in club history on Monday.

“We are thrilled to welcome Andy to the Chiefs family,” Hunt said. “Throughout his career, Andy has established himself as one of the finest coaches in the National Football League. His integrity, knowledge of the game, work ethic and outstanding abilities as a teacher and communicator make him the ideal head coach to lead the Chiefs for many years to come.”

Reid, who enters his 22nd NFL season in 2013, joins the Chiefs after a 14-year stint as the head coach and executive vice president of football operations for the Philadelphia Eagles.

“My family and I are very excited to join the Chiefs organization and the Kansas City community,” Reid said. “I want to thank the Hunt family for allowing me the opportunity to lead this storied franchise. The Chiefs have always had a passionate fan base and I’m looking forward to Sundays at Arrowhead Stadium. We’ve got a lot of work to do to get ready for next season, and we are going to get started immediately.”

Reid joined Philadelphia as head coach in 1999 and remained in that role through the 2012 season, becoming one of just 11 first-time NFL head coaches to lead 12-or-more seasons with the same club. Reid assumed the additional role of executive vice president of football operations in 2001.

Reid boasts a career record of 130-93-1 (.583) in the regular season. He also owns a 10-9 postseason record. His 140 wins in regular season and postseason play rank 22nd in NFL history. Among active head coaches through Week 17 of the 2012 season, Reid ranks fifth in regular season and playoff wins, trailing only Bill Belichick (204), Mike Shanahan (175), Tom Coughlin (163) and Jeff Fisher (154). While compiling his 10-9 postseason record, Reid led the Eagles franchise to one Super Bowl appearance, a game that saw Philadelphia fall by a mere field goal to the New England Patriots following the 2004 season. He has earned NFL Coach of the Year accolades on three occasions.

Reid guided Philadelphia to nine playoff appearances (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010) during his 14-year tenure in the City of Brotherly Love. During that time period, only Indianapolis (12) and New England (10) had more postseason appearances than the Eagles. Reid’s playoff accomplishments as a head coach include six NFC East division titles (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2010), five NFC Championship Games (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2008) and one Super Bowl berth (XXXIX). When you include his time as an NFL assistant coach, his teams have made the playoffs 15 times (19-14 record), and he has coached in three Super Bowls and eight NFC Championship Games.

Among coaches with 200 games under their belt, Reid’s winning percentage ranks 13th all-time and second among active coaches behind Belichick. Reid is also one of six active coaches in the NFL to have reached the century mark in wins, joining Belichick, Shanahan, Coughlin, Fisher and John Fox.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

Fucking being a raider fan the last couple years has been brutal!

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Chiefs-Name-Andy-Reid-Head-Coach/315397c9-d3eb-4ed4-931a-eed16898c0cc

Chiefs Name Andy Reid Head Coach

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt and the Kansas City Chiefs formally introduced Andy Reid as the 13th head coach in club history on Monday.

“We are thrilled to welcome Andy to the Chiefs family,” Hunt said. “Throughout his career, Andy has established himself as one of the finest coaches in the National Football League. His integrity, knowledge of the game, work ethic and outstanding abilities as a teacher and communicator make him the ideal head coach to lead the Chiefs for many years to come.”

Reid, who enters his 22nd NFL season in 2013, joins the Chiefs after a 14-year stint as the head coach and executive vice president of football operations for the Philadelphia Eagles.

“My family and I are very excited to join the Chiefs organization and the Kansas City community,” Reid said. “I want to thank the Hunt family for allowing me the opportunity to lead this storied franchise. The Chiefs have always had a passionate fan base and I’m looking forward to Sundays at Arrowhead Stadium. We’ve got a lot of work to do to get ready for next season, and we are going to get started immediately.”

Reid joined Philadelphia as head coach in 1999 and remained in that role through the 2012 season, becoming one of just 11 first-time NFL head coaches to lead 12-or-more seasons with the same club. Reid assumed the additional role of executive vice president of football operations in 2001.

Reid boasts a career record of 130-93-1 (.583) in the regular season. He also owns a 10-9 postseason record. His 140 wins in regular season and postseason play rank 22nd in NFL history. Among active head coaches through Week 17 of the 2012 season, Reid ranks fifth in regular season and playoff wins, trailing only Bill Belichick (204), Mike Shanahan (175), Tom Coughlin (163) and Jeff Fisher (154). While compiling his 10-9 postseason record, Reid led the Eagles franchise to one Super Bowl appearance, a game that saw Philadelphia fall by a mere field goal to the New England Patriots following the 2004 season. He has earned NFL Coach of the Year accolades on three occasions.

Reid guided Philadelphia to nine playoff appearances (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010) during his 14-year tenure in the City of Brotherly Love. During that time period, only Indianapolis (12) and New England (10) had more postseason appearances than the Eagles. Reid’s playoff accomplishments as a head coach include six NFC East division titles (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2010), five NFC Championship Games (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2008) and one Super Bowl berth (XXXIX). When you include his time as an NFL assistant coach, his teams have made the playoffs 15 times (19-14 record), and he has coached in three Super Bowls and eight NFC Championship Games.

Among coaches with 200 games under their belt, Reid’s winning percentage ranks 13th all-time and second among active coaches behind Belichick. Reid is also one of six active coaches in the NFL to have reached the century mark in wins, joining Belichick, Shanahan, Coughlin, Fisher and John Fox.
I'm an Eagles fan, love Andy Reid!

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
I am a huge Ravens fan so I am highly disappointed they are playing the hottest team in the NFL right now  this weekend.. I truly believe they can pull the upset, but I wouldn't want to put money on it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I am a huge Ravens fan so I am highly disappointed they are playing the hottest team in the NFL right now  this weekend.. I truly believe they can pull the upset, but I wouldn't want to put money on it.
I hope the Ravens win.  As A Patriots fan, I don't want to go to Denver  :-X  I would much rather have the Ravens come to Gillette Stadium, and get blown out.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
I hope the Ravens win.  As A Patriots fan, I don't want to go to Denver  :-X  I would much rather have the Ravens come to Gillette Stadium, and get blown out.
The Ravens (Lee Evans/Billy Cundiff) choked last year and should have won there... I have no idea what to expect from Baltimore anymore. At first they were playing great, then horrible after a few injuries. Either way... I don't want to play Peyton Manning or Tom Brady when there is any important game at all.

The Peyton/Brady Playoff hype will be obnoxious though if both are in the AFC championship.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
The Ravens (Lee Evans/Billy Cundiff) choked last year and should have won there... I have no idea what to expect from Baltimore anymore. At first they were playing great, then horrible after a few injuries. Either way... I don't want to play Peyton Manning or Tom Brady when there is any important game at all.

The Peyton/Brady Playoff hype will be obnoxious though if both are in the AFC championship.
Lol. I agree with everything you said.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

you just know the NFL and networks would LOVE this matchup.

The thought of ravens and texans in AFC championship game, way less interesting and marketable.

sancho ed

• Getbig III
broncos vs falcons for the ring!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
broncos vs falcons for the ring!
Falcons have to prove they can win a playoff game first!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Seahawks....emotional pick, on paper Atlanta pwns them, but i think they keep the ride going one more week

Broncos...Peyton lights up light's up Baltimores defense, they are more reputation than anything these days

Patriots...Houston is overrated, probably the blowout of the weekend

SF vs Green Bay,  tough one to call, but I'll take SF.  i think the niner's D will hold green bay down. probably the best game of the weekend

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Seahawks....emotional pick, on paper Atlanta pwns them, but i think they keep the ride going one more week

Broncos...Peyton lights up light's up Baltimores defense, they are more reputation than anything these days

Patriots...Houston is overrated, probably the blowout of the weekend

SF vs Green Bay,  tough one to call, but I'll take SF.  i think the niner's D will hold green bay down. probably the best game of the weekend
Jesus, NFL network should hire Groink. He echoes everything I would say: except, I have the Packers beating the 9ers.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Why Atlanta not getting any love???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Because they haven't proven shit yet.  Ole Matty Ice is winless in the playoofs.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

because I live there?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
because I live there?
Would you share your wife Howard?  I have not seen a woman hotter ( who is 50+)