Author Topic: Apparantly we missed a huge solar flare new years day that wouldve destroyed us  (Read 8555 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
anyone see this on abc news tonite? Im like WTF why didnt they talk more about it , they showed it just missing earth it was much bigger than earth as well
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Still may happen

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

yes thats it
i like how diane sawyer spoke of this story very nonchelantly what a fucking bitch
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
man were gonna fuckin die bros

when die if you have consciousness try to remember the falcon so we can somehow reunite or become one masterful soul or just become friends  :'(
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Solar flares would not do that much damage.

What could wipe out life on Earth (unless everyone went underground) would be gamma rays emitted by certain types of supernovae (a supernova is when a star, like the Sun, explodes after a long, long period of decay).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

What could wipe out life on Earth (unless everyone went underground) would be gamma rays emitted by certain types of supernovae (a supernova is when a star, like the Sun, explodes after a long, long period of decay).

do not want solar flame b ro
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Lies. It would turn the entire population of earth into "The Hulk" like monsters.
We all know what Gamma Radiation really does, don't let yourself fall for scientists fear mongering bullshit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
do not want solar flame b ro

bro=orb

those orb's you see
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Extermination might be nice.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
Anybody who thinks a flare or CME cannot do large damage is uninformed.   Such an occurrence could plunge an entire country or continent into the dark ages - taking months or years to recover.  You don't need to be a particularly sharp individual to understand that the removal of electricity from society for an extended period of time will result in the emergence of a rather robust "competitive" environment (chaos).  A lot of people will die from such a situation.

There is an alarmingly poor readiness level for such a prospect and it is far more likely than most phenomena that doomsday retards constantly obsess upon.

If that happens and your region loses power.  Get your looting pants on. 

Probably the most hilarious country for it to happen, would be the US - because of the amount of guns.  If you've got a case of beans and I'm starving - well.. it's pistols at dawn and uhh, I don't even like beans ;D

A (direct enough) gamma ray burst is highly unlikely and would result in complete sterilisation, so not really worth worrying about.  There is at least one known star that is projected to be roughly aligned but I believe measurements have cleared it from being truly likely.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Hand of God right there, sons.

god is a pathetic human concept compared to that amazing fusion reaction

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV

god is a pathetic human concept compared to that amazing fusion reaction

Were you molested by a priest?

NotSure

• Getbig III
anyone see this on abc news tonite? Im like WTF why didnt they talk more about it , they showed it just missing earth it was much bigger than earth as well
You mom missed a huge semen flare from my dick on New Years Days that would've destroyed her face.... frakking whore.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Solar flares?
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You mom missed a huge semen flare from my dick on New Years Days that would've destroyed her face.... frakking whore.

boring and lame
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
"the mayan were off just by a littl bit"

Wilson F.
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Anybody who thinks a flare or CME cannot do large damage is uninformed.   Such an occurrence could plunge an entire country or continent into the dark ages - taking months or years to recover.  You don't need to be a particularly sharp individual to understand that the removal of electricity from society for an extended period of time will result in the emergence of a rather robust "competitive" environment (chaos).  A lot of people will die from such a situation.

There is an alarmingly poor readiness level for such a prospect and it is far more likely than most phenomena that doomsday retards constantly obsess upon.

If that happens and your region loses power.  Get your looting pants on. 

Probably the most hilarious country for it to happen, would be the US - because of the amount of guns.  If you've got a case of beans and I'm starving - well.. it's pistols at dawn and uhh, I don't even like beans ;D

A (direct enough) gamma ray burst is highly unlikely and would result in complete sterilisation, so not really worth worrying about.  There is at least one known star that is projected to be roughly aligned but I believe measurements have cleared it from being truly likely.

Why would I shoot you over beans when I can go shoot a bear and eat well?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Why would I shoot you over beans when I can go shoot a bear and eat well?

yeah, those southern california bears - you're not referring to nascar el somebody, are you?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
yeah, those southern california bears - you're not referring to nascar el somebody, are you?

Uh... Negative... The bear is indigenous to almost all states in the US.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Uh... Negative... The bear is indigenous to almost all states in the US.

and notably extinct in almost all of them... poor nascar.