Author Topic: Dorian Yates 270lbs in the gym pic (1995)  (Read 20643 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Yates 270lbs in the gym pic (1995)
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2013, 06:31:54 AM »
Pray she doesn't learn of his secret and he ends up like you, a middle aged divorcee with a girlfriend :D

Well I technically have a ' Fiance ' she got a ring she's happy for now  ;D glad to see you're keeping tabs it's cute  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2013, 06:44:39 AM »
Yeah so ' rare ' I posted it years ago

if it was posted years ago by you and hasn't been posted since, I would say that meets the definition of "rare"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2013, 06:45:56 AM »

Now, now..

Its not a competition...

Besides, you probably have Dorain baby pics somewhere, your gallery collection is so big!

No competition at all , just reminding Neo once again he posted a pic that supposed to be rare that was already posted scores of times and is this pic close enough?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2013, 06:47:43 AM »
Well I technically have a ' Fiance ' she got a ring she's happy for now  ;D glad to see you're keeping tabs it's cute  ;)

You're a hilarious specimen, you stick out :) Does she know she has to share you with computer images of Dorian Yates, LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2013, 06:48:32 AM »
if it was posted years ago by you and hasn't been posted since, I would say that meets the definition of "rare"

It's been posted multiple times on many occasions just because it hasn't been posted recently doesn't mean it's ' rare '

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2013, 06:58:59 AM »
You know I think you are right, it is 93.
The German grand prix was the biggest, hardest and fullest physique with the deepest lines I have ever seen or that has ever walked on stage.

The lines are tremendously deep in all bodyparts, the shadows the lines in his back were casting has never been duplicated to date, never.
was that the one where he dropped to 245 and Dillett and Levrone dwarfed him, wih Levrone more cut up?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2013, 07:06:12 AM »
was that the one where he dropped to 245 and Dillett and Levrone dwarfed him, wih Levrone more cut up?

That was after the 94 Olympia where he dropped down to 249 and Dillett always dwarfed him , Levrone no and he was never ' more cut up ' You always got two Kevins , big with shitty conditioning and small with good conditioning , he always had a problem tying the two together

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2013, 07:11:06 AM »
You're a hilarious specimen, you stick out :) Does she know she has to share you with computer images of Dorian Yates, LOL

She doesn't mind sharing me with your mom  :D see I can make lame and unoriginal innuendos just like you " LOL "

fucking idiot 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2013, 07:16:32 AM »
She doesn't mind sharing me with your mom  :D see I can make lame and unoriginal innuendos just like you " LOL "

fucking idiot 

meltdown :)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2013, 07:39:26 AM »
No competition at all , just reminding Neo once again he posted a pic that supposed to be rare that was already posted scores of times and is this pic close enough?

LOL

Yeah, that'll do !

Good stuff

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2013, 08:13:56 AM »
???  Bro I just wrote largest, fullest, hardest ever and you just wrote the opposite so obviously not that show. I am talking about this show here: No bodybuilder ever before or after has had as deep as lines as he displayed here. The thick shadows his lines are casting are tremendously deep, the muscle in all his insertion points goes out vertically before it curves into the muscle from being so bone dry and so full of glycogen., that is why the lines are so deep, never has this been duplicated by anyone before or after.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2013, 08:30:33 AM »
ND,

Do you have any pics of EFBB 88, yates or gary taylor ?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2013, 08:42:36 AM »
???  Bro I just wrote largest, fullest, hardest ever and you just wrote the opposite so obviously not that show. I am talking about this show here: No bodybuilder ever before or after has had as deep as lines as he displayed here. The thick shadows his lines are casting are tremendously deep, the muscle in all his insertion points goes out vertically before it curves into the muscle from being so bone dry and so full of glycogen., that is why the lines are so deep, never has this been duplicated by anyone before or after.

When you are correct, you are correct.

This is one of those times.  I may not agree with a person's choice to take what it takes to become this large and powerful, but I know that it would be foolish to say he was not in fantastic condition or that he is not one of the all time best in his chosen field of endeavor.

Too wordy for you?  ;)  How about this, then?

Dorian was The Man. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2013, 08:45:37 AM »

The cuts are visible from far but  he looks way smoother close up ( something to do with the lighting )

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2013, 08:46:20 AM »

This is one of those times.  I may not agree with a person's choice to take what it takes to become this large and powerful, but I know that it would be foolish to say he was not in fantastic condition or that he is not one of the all time best in his chosen field of endeavor.

Dorian was The Man. 
Fair enough  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2013, 08:47:15 AM »

Dorian was The Man. 

judging from a few other posts you made. you have been hanging around pro BBers since the 70's, and yet you are anti steroids. odd choice of hobbies, no ?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2013, 08:49:38 AM »
ND,

Do you have any pics of EFBB 88, yates or gary taylor ?
Couple of screencaps of Gary from 88.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2013, 08:51:38 AM »
And Doz from 88 British.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2013, 08:51:48 AM »
The cuts are visible from far but  he looks way smoother close up ( something to do with the lighting )
Granted but still no one else in that show had lines like that or even close to that so if it was due to the lighting, they would all look good, but was not the case.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2013, 08:53:06 AM »
i'm not totally convinced.

Blood and guts was filmed in 1996 and Leroy sure looks a lot more than one year older in that video than he does in this pic.

Plus the stripped pants are known from 1993 shoots.

Shots are DEF pre-torn biceps. After the tear the bi didnt fill the length of his upper arm. Thats a fact Jack!

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2013, 08:54:03 AM »
Just throw in a pic of Andy Watts who won the light heavies and took a vote off Doz for the overall title.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2013, 08:55:56 AM »
Granted but still no one else in that show had lines like that or even close to that so if it was due to the lighting, they would all look good, but was not the case.

In that show I agree   but you said  ''never has this been duplicated by anyone before or after''. that's what I was referring to .

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2013, 08:58:01 AM »
Holy fuck!  Usually not a huge Dorian fan, but he looks insane in that pic!  Looks similar to how he did in that crazy Grand Prix video that people always post.  As much as I hate to say it, this look gives Ronnie a run for his money!
I remember that time so well.  Dude was untouchable.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2013, 09:01:13 AM »
In that show I agree   but you said  ''never has this been duplicated by anyone before or after''. that's what I was referring to .
No that is not what I meant, my point was that if no one else at that show had lines in a similar manner then it was not that particular stage that caused that effect, so Yates looked insane and I believe no one has come close to that look ever.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2013, 09:03:57 AM »

Most women would consider him to have huge muscles

Most women would consider Justin Bieber to have bigger muscles  :-\ :-\
X