Author Topic: Facebook is for losers  (Read 9506 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Facebook is for losers
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 06:25:10 PM »
I offended a loser i guess. Sorry

Keep trawling through random Facebook users' profiles, status updates, photos, etc. and report back to us -- without the slightest hint of irony -- about what losers they are.

::)

P.S. I agree with your fundamental point about most facebook users; I just can't be bothered to think about such people (otherwise, they'd have a real estate office in my mind/brain too).

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2013, 07:02:19 PM »
I am still on Facebook for a few reasons.

1. I never check my email too lazy

2. I don't have to remember anyone's birthday.

3. I don't have to buy any birthday presents just message them a big happy birthday message.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2013, 07:10:10 PM »
I joined in 2003 while in college. Who knew it would get this big.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2013, 07:12:03 PM »
Keep trawling through random Facebook users' profiles, status updates, photos, etc. and report back to us -- without the slightest hint of irony -- about what losers they are.

P.S. I agree with your fundamental point about most facebook users; I just can't be bothered to think about such people (otherwise, they'd have a real estate office in my mind/brain too).
He has the same problem with bodybuilders, they own real estate in his mind yet he thinks they are all loser, yup everyone of them.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2013, 07:13:08 PM »

Well you should of said so in the first place, your not a loser.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2013, 07:14:09 PM »
He has the same problem with bodybuilders, they own real estate in his mind yet he thinks they are all loser, yup everyone of them.

just hardcore ones, i will never call them champions.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »
You may have 896 "friends" on Facebook but how many of them will help you move furniture on a Saturday afternoon?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2013, 07:32:07 PM »
You may have 896 "friends" on Facebook but how many of them will help you move furniture on a Saturday afternoon?

Exactly... Like 10 tops.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2013, 08:28:01 PM »
I use it to look up girls from high school and see how fat they have become, if they post a pic of a dog or a cat for their profile you know they have grown to mammoth proportions.  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2013, 08:47:13 PM »
Sadly there are only some people who keep in contact via facebook, an example being a relative of mine who if I didn't have her on fb I wouldn't see her childrens pics or know anything that is happening in her world.  I prefer the phone but she is addicted to facebook.  Since I make no updates on my page, she has no clue to what is happening with me. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2013, 08:49:28 PM »
Sadly there are only some people who keep in contact via facebook, an example being a relative of mine who if I didn't have her on fb I wouldn't see her childrens pics or know anything that is happening in her world.  I prefer the phone but she is addicted to facebook.  Since I make no updates on my page, she has no clue to what is happening with me. 
there called losers.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2013, 09:04:02 PM »

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2013, 09:05:34 PM »
some good support groups for people with very serious illnesses, a great way to share medical advice (not talking about myself)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2013, 09:11:22 PM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2013, 09:57:38 PM »
where are the pics of facebook sluts ???
P

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2013, 09:59:28 PM »
In before Mattyh, the bald attention seeking troll Facebook whore has a meltdown about it... Wait what

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2013, 09:59:52 PM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2013, 10:20:00 PM »
Agreed. Facebook is for the gays. So is twitter. Actually, all social networking is the lose.
What are you saying?

Are you saying that getbig sucks?

G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2013, 10:24:37 PM »
Telephones are for losers. Everybody yappin and chattin it up. Damn, can't they just write letters anymore?

Another thing. These fancy schmancy electrical power lines have got to go. Ever heard of having a cup of joe in front of the fire?

G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2013, 10:57:53 PM »
What are you saying?

Are you saying that getbig sucks?

Maybe I should clarify - people that use social networks to put their entire private lives out on the internet for all to see, in some vain cry for attention or validation are teh gay.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2013, 11:59:13 PM »
Facebook is a great intelligence gathering device.

The remaining Stasi must be kicking themselves....now people give up all their private info voluntarily: their friends, location, interests, likes, photos, habits, etc.

I hardly put anything on there, and if I do it's for a reason.

You could learn a lot about a person on facebook.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2013, 12:19:01 AM »
Facebook is a great intelligence gathering device.

The remaining Stasi must be kicking themselves....now people give up all their private info voluntarily: their friends, location, interests, likes, photos, habits, etc.

I hardly put anything on there, and if I do it's for a reason.

You could learn a lot about a person on facebook.
So true. The content of what you choose to put out in public is very revealing. I think subconscioisly people feel as if theyre posting things without being judged by the hundreds of people on their list, so they take liberties that they usually wouldn't irl. Anytime you post something on facebook you should assume its being read by everyone. I know a shit ton about whats going on in people's lives that i havent even talked to in 5+ years. And i know more about their character than they would have cared to share with me otherwise  ;D
follow the arrows

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2013, 02:31:31 AM »
One of my mates who I work with had an account  on facebook and used to show me some of tge things people posted, people I had know for years and it was unreal the difference between the real them and the person they portrayed on face book.

Most notable was a little gay nerd who spent his life in his room saying he was going out on the town to "tear shit up" and typing in capital letters "cos thats how I roll"

I was embarresed for the twat

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2013, 02:35:49 AM »
i have at least 896 gay Facebook fans.. So all of them if I am doing it shirtless and will offer to wrestle them after

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2013, 02:51:21 AM »
Well actually. How many friends do u got on facebook? 100, 300, 1000, 3000. How many of them have stupid facebook status? Its very few. I have 170 friends and only about 3-4 is updating their life. So most people are normal I guess! And most of them do it for a short period, couple of moths, then they stop.

Facebook is a great tool, depending on what you aim for. Its great for SOCIAL networks haha, groups, sport, events etc...I thinks its the best medium for reaching out to most people.