Author Topic: Will the White Race Survive?  (Read 23184 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Will the White Race Survive?
« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2013, 02:20:41 PM »
Future of America?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2013, 02:28:47 PM »
Future of America?

The most useless fucking race of monkeys that has ever existed

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2013, 02:30:40 PM »
I don't know where the hate for Jews comes from.

They're intelligent productive assets to society.  Even if they do want to destroy white people.  8)

No real "Jew" wants Whites to be destroyed.
The effigy jews are working at it because they fear competition - this is the foundation for their destructive agenda and debilitating media influence.
It also isn't exactly white skinned people that are attacked, it's white culture.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2013, 02:50:38 PM »

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2013, 07:14:52 AM »
Don't care.  Whites are turning into pussies. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2013, 07:16:59 AM »
Don't care.  Whites are turning into pussies. 

"turning"?

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2013, 07:26:29 AM »
Ok you got me.  They are pussies. ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2013, 07:29:00 AM »
"turning"?

Blatant racism.  Shouldn't expect anything less.   Here is a site I think you would better fit in. http://www.noi.org/
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2013, 07:30:00 AM »
Blatant racism.  Shouldn't expect anything less.   Here is a site I think you would better fit in. http://www.noi.org/

my my aren't we sensitive....I guess theres no joking around with you

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2013, 07:34:30 AM »
my my aren't we sensitive....I guess theres no joking around with you

Coming from the biggest getbig pussy there is.  The man who constantly melting and whining that his feelings are hurt because someone said mean things on an internet message forum.  For a refresher on your womanliness, read your whine fest only a few posts up.  Nothing worse than a racist hypocrite. 

http://www.noi.org/  Go there, they may give a fuck about your racism.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2013, 07:41:15 AM »
Coming from the biggest getbig pussy there is.  The man who constantly melting and whining that his feelings are hurt because someone said mean things on an internet message forum.  For a refresher on your womanliness, read your whine fest only a few posts up.  Nothing worse than a racist hypocrite. 

http://www.noi.org/  Go there, they may give a fuck about your racism.

me thinks you are the one doing the pussifying......no meltdowns here but I can see you are heading for one..I'm taking up way too much space in that racist brain of yours...get over it and move on

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2013, 07:47:15 AM »
news flash: No "race" will survive the coming singularity. You either sign up to become/work for the machines....or you die.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2013, 07:48:30 AM »
me thinks you are the one doing the pussifying......no meltdowns here but I can see you are heading for one..I'm taking up way too much space in that racist brain of yours...get over it and move on

you are the biggest racist on GB andre - who you kidding. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2013, 07:52:24 AM »

No meltdown here.  Most people on getbig will agree that you've melted down on several occasions.   Hell, you melted down on this very thread. You complain about racism on getbit yet you encourage it and fan the flames by posting provocative messages. You're no better. Actually, you are worse.  You're the kind of guy who whines about racism and social injustice but behind closed door or on an anonymous message board you show yourself as the racist you really are.

How am I racist?  You want to throw that word around but I want you to prove it. Do you even know what that word means?   You are trying to put me on the defensive by throwing out the accusation of racism.  It's an old trick used by weak minds when they know they have nothing left to say.  It may work on all your upper class suburban white friends but has no affect on me.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2013, 08:15:15 AM »
news flash: No "race" will survive the coming singularity. You either sign up to become/work for the machines....or you die.

explain what said singularity is???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2013, 08:19:38 AM »
No meltdown here.  Most people on getbig will agree that you've melted down on several occasions.   Hell, you melted down on this very thread. You complain about racism on getbit yet you encourage it and fan the flames by posting provocative messages. You're no better. Actually, you are worse.  You're the kind of guy who whines about racism and social injustice but behind closed door or on an anonymous message board you show yourself as the racist you really are.

How am I racist?  You want to throw that word around but I want you to prove it. Do you even know what that word means?   You are trying to put me on the defensive by throwing out the accusation of racism.  It's an old trick used by weak minds when they know they have nothing left to say.  It may work on all your upper class suburban white friends but has no affect on me.

you called me a racist first.....I simply stated an opinion which led to a meltdown by you......as for my comment above, it was a joke as I seconded something that someone already said....funny you didn't get on that guy....you just follow me around to criticize...if you ACTUALLY read what I am saying instead of looking for stuff to criticize you could then reply intellectually and not just go off on a rant...

I said I was kidding...even the guy who made the original comment saw that and replied in kind.....what the hell is the matter with you???...whose the sensitive one now???

get over your butthurtness.....its embarassing and unbecoming of a true getbigger

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2013, 08:21:04 AM »
you called me a racist first.....I simply stated an opinion which led to a meltdown by you......as for my comment above, it was a joke as I seconded something that someone already said....funny you didn't get on that guy....you just follow me around to criticize...if you ACTUALLY read what I am saying instead of looking for stuff to criticize you could then reply intellectually and not just go off on a rant...

I said I was kidding...even the guy who made the original comment saw that and replied in kind.....what the hell is the matter with you???...whose the sensitive one now???

get over your butthurtness.....its embarassing and unbecoming of a true getbigger

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/01/07/caught-on-tape-cherry-hill-mall-brawl

Obama's kids destroying another mall. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #167 on: January 08, 2013, 08:32:08 AM »

You can say I melted down and am racist as much as you want but that doesn't make it true because it isn't.  You are simply trying to create a diversion from your own racism and melt downs by throwing out this accusations against me.  Incredible weak and transparent tactic.  

you are the biggest racist on GB andre - who you kidding. 

I would take his opinion seriously, Django.  I think even 3333 would admit he is racist so Im sure he can spot his own.
A

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: January 08, 2013, 08:35:10 AM »
wow lots of racism in this thread. How about were all equal  8)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: January 08, 2013, 08:40:31 AM »
wow lots of racism in this thread. How about were all equal  8)
Not according to the media and governments of the world we are not. Whites are second class citizens and discrimination against their people and cultures are permitted and encouraged.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: January 08, 2013, 08:47:51 AM »
Not according to the media and governments of the world we are not. Whites are second class citizens and discrimination against their people and cultures are permitted and encouraged.

media/gov= a bunch of trash

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2013, 08:58:00 AM »
That's because Jews haven't face adversity the way African Americans have.  No other race has faced anything as brutal as American Slavery.

You're kidding.. right?

Slavery was a walk in the park compared to the holocaust.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 08, 2013, 09:02:13 AM »

you are obviously insane if you belive this...I suspect that you truly don't

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2013, 09:04:24 AM »
You can say I melted down and am racist as much as you want but that doesn't make it true because it isn't.  You are simply trying to create a diversion from your own racism and melt downs by throwing out this accusations against me.  Incredible weak and transparent tactic.  

I would take his opinion seriously, Django.  I think even 3333 would admit he is racist so Im sure he can spot his own.

how about you leave me alone and we agree to disagree???....obviously I have struck some type of nerve in you and you can't get over it....lets just leave each other alone and move on...this is becoming annoying.....you say I';m a racist???..fine...I say you're a racist???..fine...leave it at that....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 08, 2013, 09:06:39 AM »
how about you leave me alone and we agree to disagree???....obviously I have struck some type of nerve in you and you can't get over it....lets just leave each other alone and move on...this is becoming annoying.....you say I';m a racist???..fine...I say you're a racist???..fine...leave it at that....

Good - stick to worshipping hogs.