Author Topic: HOUSTON TEXANS!!!  (Read 7784 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
HOUSTON TEXANS!!!
« on: January 05, 2013, 04:51:48 PM »
Bitches!!!

hahahah alright alright so it was a pretty shitty win but a wins a win...

I had it wrong I thought we played denver if we advanced and not the patriots, I would almost rather play denver.

Going to have to do a shit load better in the red zone than we have the last couple of weeks.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: HOUSTON TEXANS!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 05:02:12 PM »
should be a great game if Houston is on.  They are too unpredictable in the offense department.  New England will win either way.  just a matter by how much.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »
Bitches!!!

hahahah alright alright so it was a pretty shitty win but a wins a win...

I had it wrong I thought we played denver if we advanced and not the patriots, I would almost rather play denver.

Going to have to do a shit load better in the red zone than we have the last couple of weeks.

Now make up for handing the Pats a first round bye and we'll call it even.   ;D
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 06:56:59 PM »
I think Pats blow them out. Schaub is not impressive. Watt however, is.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 08:19:50 PM »
Now make up for handing the Pats a first round bye and we'll call it even.   ;D
LOL yea, they sucked the wet sprocket the back end of the season.

I think Pats blow them out. Schaub is not impressive. Watt however, is.
Ive been saying this for years now, he is not the guy you want having the ball when the game is on the line.

Red zone offense blows

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 08:23:26 PM »
should be a great game if Houston is on.  They are too unpredictable in the offense department.  New England will win either way.  just a matter by how much.
wouldnt be so sure, last time we played them the offensive play calling was just fuking stupid.

They ran straight at the line in between the tackles. For what reason I have no idea especially when you have willfork who is the size of two ppl sitting there.

They need to get his fat ass running sideline to sideline for a few series and tire fatty out so he isnt as effective in the pass rush.

The patriots can score a shit ton of points but they cant control the clock like the Texans can with the running game.

If we can keep it close, maybe get a turn over or two that we can capitalize with points on I think we stand a chance.

If the patriots score a few tds early, yea were screwed b/c it will put the game in schaubs hands

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 06:03:52 PM »
I'm not scared of the Texans.  The thought of facing the Broncos in Denver though........ :-\  Hopefully the Ravens pull off the upset, so the Patriots can finally send they're old asses packing for good!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 06:43:15 PM »
I'm not scared of the Texans.  The thought of facing the Broncos in Denver though........ :-\  Hopefully the Ravens pull off the upset, so the Patriots can finally send they're old asses packing for good!

Suck it, they were a split second of Evans hanginging on to that ball from being bounced. I'd like to see that rematch. Unfortunately, I think the ride ends in Denver.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 12:42:27 PM »
Suck it, they were a split second of Evans hanginging on to that ball from being bounced.

How that play didn't go for review is beyond me.
Y

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 12:58:24 PM »
Suck it, they were a split second of Evans hanginging on to that ball from being bounced. I'd like to see that rematch. Unfortunately, I think the ride ends in Denver.

The worse the weather is...the better the odds even out for the Ravens. Peyton traditionally has never been a good cold weather QB. Hoping for some snowy conditions because I like our running game over Denver's.

If we can run the ball effectively with Rice and Pierce and sustain long drives, we can possibly pull the upset. I like that the Ravens shifted Mckinnie to left tackle and moved Oher to the right. I think that gives the Ravens their best O-line.

I think the Ravens can do it. Would love to see the Texans again in the AFC title game. Payback's a bitch.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 08:10:51 PM »
haha last time we played we were missing like 5 starters

Im not saying we will win but it will be closer than a lot of ppl think.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 08:54:21 AM »
That game is definitely going to be closer than people think. But the Pats also didn't have Gronk last time.

What's up with the Ravens only getting 6 days rest between games?? The fuck is that all about? Gotta be for TV $ reasons.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 07:11:34 PM »
That game is definitely going to be closer than people think. But the Pats also didn't have Gronk last time.

What's up with the Ravens only getting 6 days rest between games?? The fuck is that all about? Gotta be for TV $ reasons.
I agree about gronk i am very curious as to how they plan to defend him. As quick as tom brady gets rid of the ball I think you almost have to have a linebacker over him at the line who bumps him, same with welker.

Then keep a safety over the top who isnt afraid to put it on someone the size of gronk. I wish we still had pollard that guy can put a hurting on someone real quick.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 07:41:59 AM »
I agree about gronk i am very curious as to how they plan to defend him. As quick as tom brady gets rid of the ball I think you almost have to have a linebacker over him at the line who bumps him, same with welker.

Then keep a safety over the top who isnt afraid to put it on someone the size of gronk. I wish we still had pollard that guy can put a hurting on someone real quick.

So tough to defend the Pats' spread offense because the O-line protects Brady so well. He sometimes looks as if he has all day to throw back there. The Texans defense has to gamble often with blitzes to disrupt his rthym. Because once he's hot, it's gonna be lights out for your team.

I love Pollard on the Ravens. He definitely can dish out game-changing hits but these new helmet contact penalties are such bullshit. Pollard has probably paid over $100,000 in fines this season.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 06:27:00 PM »
No one thought the Ravens had a chance at Tennessee a few years back, and they eeked that out. Not counting on it being a win, but no out of the realm of possibility. Also, Pollard is a beast. Dude was a Raven before he was a Raven, much like Boldin.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 07:44:50 AM »
No one thought the Ravens had a chance at Tennessee a few years back, and they eeked that out. Not counting on it being a win, but no out of the realm of possibility. Also, Pollard is a beast. Dude was a Raven before he was a Raven, much like Boldin.

The Denver game will be competitive. It will NOT play out the same way as a few weeks back when they faced.

They have to get to Manning and put him on the ground. They have to hit him. He gets rid of the ball so quickly so the Ravens DB's have to jam their receivers hard at the line. And don't forget that Ed Reed has always played well against Manning in the past.

We HAVE to be able to run the ball effectively with Rice and Pierce and sustain long drives. I love our current O-line that Harbaugh decided to go with for the playoffs. Mckinnie at LT and Oher at RT.

The Ravens can pull the upset....I definitely remember how the Titans game played out a few years ago. It's the playoffs and it's always about which team executes better.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 03:17:17 PM »

i wondered the same thing, i  thought having ray lewis and peyton manning would've been bigger for ratings

i hope the texans win the super bowl

E
E