Author Topic: How to make a personal diaper from a maxi-pad  (Read 5402 times)

True Amateur

How to make a personal diaper from a maxi-pad
« on: January 05, 2013, 08:00:02 PM »
I can teach other security pros many tricks of the trade. Here's one when you're on a building detail and you dump out a particuarly sloppy one; after wiping the best you can, take a maxi pad (you can snag them from the ladies room) and jam it up into your cheeks. It will leave you feeling fresh and dry for the remainder of the shift. Then toss the thing out the car window on the way home, or if you're having problems with an enemy, leave the dirty thing on the driver's seat of their car.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: How to make a personal diaper from a maxi-pad
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 08:02:54 PM »
I can teach other security pros many tricks of the trade. Here's one when you're on a building detail and you dump out a particuarly sloppy one; after wiping the best you can, take a maxi pad (you can snag them from the ladies room) and jam it up into your cheeks. It will leave you feeling fresh and dry for the remainder of the shift. Then toss the thing out the car window on the way home, or if you're having problems with an enemy, leave the dirty thing on the driver's seat of their car.

I always use the finest ass douche myself. My poop chute is smelling sweet.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 08:17:10 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 08:25:35 PM »
Absolutely side-splitting hilarious thread. Easily a candidate for 2013 "Thread of the Year".