Author Topic: Evan Centopani is a lazy Fu@@  (Read 18771 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Evan Centopani is a lazy Fu@@
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2013, 08:08:30 AM »
Yes, but what can we do about this terrible situation ?  :'(

::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2013, 08:25:40 AM »
Yes, but what can we do about this terrible situation ?  :'(

::)

find a vagina and wipe your tears with it

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2013, 08:39:20 AM »
Even's chest is absolutely horrible. The guy is 5'11 around 260 stage ready and look at his chest. Flat as can be and even worse in poses required to lift your arms. Other than that, I like the guy. Well except all that stalker shit between Romano, him and whomever the chick was.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2013, 08:47:07 AM »
Evan finished 8th at the Olympia in 2008.. but 3rd place at the ASC. So I don't see why he won't do the Arnold again. Seems like a better strategy.
2012 was his first Olympia!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2013, 08:49:24 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2013, 08:50:53 AM »
In a waaaaaaaaaaaay better Line-up than this year. The Arnolds this year is a joke, Evan would win easily. ::)

yes, and he should.. instead of working for 5th or worse at the Olympia.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2013, 09:00:04 AM »
i see that this is right up his avenue of "searching" on people.

LOL!!
What's all the stalking stuff about? I pay little attention so as not to get too wrapped up in the glamorous lives of pro-bodybuilders.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2013, 09:03:18 AM »

LOL!!
What's all the stalking stuff about? I pay little attention so as not to get too wrapped up in the glamorous lives of pro-bodybuilders.
i forgot, some chick that picked Romano over him, i think. Her name was like "Soundness" and he went bonkers...I forgot the particulars, but it was posted on here.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2013, 09:06:44 AM »
i forgot, some chick that picked Romano over him, i think. Her name was like "Soundness" and he went bonkers...I forgot the particulars, but it was posted on here.

Awe...sounds like she was his first crush.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2013, 09:35:05 AM »

He was fucking Special Ed's woman, so a story was made up in response.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2013, 10:13:07 AM »
Haha - the epic fartness woman Stalkerpani story. Although who knows what was made up and what wasn't. His chest won't change, he's at his max.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2013, 11:04:02 AM »
In Germany there's a saying: "Willst du was gelten, mach dich selten" (tranlsated like: If you wanna be worth something, make yourself rare)

Evan is doing it exactly the right way from a business standpoint. Make yourself rare, get some hype. Release a video here and there and stay covered. Otherwise people get tired of you very quickly.

You think he would increase his market value by competing 10 times per year at all the 3rd tier shows? ::)

You see what happens to people like Downhill, overexposing themselves all the time ::)

Since when is the ASC a third tier show?

Also he is not doing it so that he can do the Conneticut Pro...seems like a smart decision to me.

You know you are fucking lazy when Mr. Olympia does more shows than you, at least one per year.  ::)

Fact is he has been passed over already: He will never beat Shawn Roden again and that guy competed >5 times this year!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2013, 11:44:41 AM »
Evan spends a the majority of his the day online and grilling

Lol, this is prob true

Clayton Bigsby

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2013, 12:11:03 PM »
First off...... Evan is one of the most popular bodybuilders in the sport today. He will never loose his sponsors. I would even say that if he stopped competeing that universal would still sponsor him, that how much they like him. He has improved his physique every time he steps onstage which is more than you can say for 90% of the ifbb. The breaks have done him well and I bet kept him healthy. Evan is one of the " normal" guys in the industry, he's not out there sucking cock or taking questionable pictures for extra cash. AND......the guys Dad is currently going through cancer for the SECOUND TIME THAT COULD BE A REASON WHY HE DECIDED TO SIT THE ARNOLD OUT, JUST MAYBE. YOU FUCKING PRICK.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2013, 12:18:24 PM »
First off...... Evan is one of the most popular bodybuilders in the sport today. He will never loose his sponsors. I would even say that if he stopped competeing that universal would still sponsor him, that how much they like him. He has improved his physique every time he steps onstage which is more than you can say for 90% of the ifbb. The breaks have done him well and I bet kept him healthy. Evan is one of the " normal" guys in the industry, he's not out there sucking cock or taking questionable pictures for extra cash. AND......the guys Dad is currently going through cancer for the SECOUND TIME THAT COULD BE A REASON WHY HE DECIDED TO SIT THE ARNOLD OUT, JUST MAYBE. YOU FUCKING PRICK.
Calm down there "Clayton". ;D
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2013, 12:19:03 PM »

sounds like a nice life
living the dream

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2013, 12:21:23 PM »
Hi Evan, please go fuck yourself.

Signed,

Most of Getbig

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2013, 12:21:59 PM »
evan is freakish to see in real life in a tank top

Clayton Bigsby

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2013, 12:22:31 PM »
All better now trapper. Everytime I see an old video of Myself it cheers me up.   :)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2013, 12:29:53 PM »
oh, do you remember the vid of Evan and PJ schmoe posing for an audience hungry for man meat muscle?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2013, 12:33:10 PM »
  What Chest?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2013, 12:36:33 PM »
He will never win the Mr O but decent.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2013, 12:46:12 PM »
Parker said it best. The guy is a pussy....and scared you can see it in his eyes....
l

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2013, 04:02:38 PM »

Dear Evan,

1. The second you stop competing, Universal will drop you like a bad crush.
2. What exactly have you "improved" during your long breaks off? You finished 8th in an Olympia lineup without Cutler or Martinez. You would have finished higher your first year as a "pro".
3. Sorry for your Dad but most people have to deal with cancer in their families and do not have the luxury have taking entire years off to sleep, eat, take naps and surf getbig.

Love,

Getbig.com

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2013, 07:16:15 PM »
In Germany there's a saying: "Willst du was gelten, mach dich selten" (tranlsated like: If you wanna be worth something, make yourself rare)

Evan is doing it exactly the right way from a business standpoint. Make yourself rare, get some hype. Release a video here and there and stay covered. Otherwise people get tired of you very quickly.

You think he would increase his market value by competing 10 times per year at all the 3rd tier shows? ::)

You see what happens to people like Downhill, overexposing themselves all the time ::)

you got it. hes doing it smart and clearly, keeping people wanting more.